DoE of /b/

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1272349103' post='2277098']
I'd just respond with the bizzaro "save it with water" anti-meme :P
[/quote]

You can't stop [b]nuking it from orbit[/b] though.
Anyways, if you guys are semi-serious I suppose it's no harm. I guess I'll sit back and watch.

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1272346349' post='2277025']
*coughs and gets back into IC* I apologize to all nations and peoples for the atrocities the former Axis in the Third Great War and in the times before. Though I was not personally around or participating in these horrendus acts, I feel great shame over the actions of my people past.

I formally announce that if there is even the slightest hint at a resuming of acts similar the nefarious "Black Friday" I will step down as leader and break ties with the alliance.
[/quote]

/b/ was an alliance that earned and deserved the fate it received. A few alliances have earned it, a few have received it, but the only one I can think of that actually did both was /b/.

However I have to admit your apology caught me offguard. There are others who have as much cause to apologise, yet they never do. The simplest gesture of remorse remains beyond them.

For that reason, and that reason alone, I will tentatively wish you good luck. And I will try to give you some good advice as well. I am familiar with your homeworld. This world is not the same. It will require major adjustment for you to survive. Here, no one is anonymous, and the alliance will be held responsible for the actions of its members. If you cannot form a government which can speak for those members, make policy and form agreements on their behalf, and hold them to those words effectively, your time here will be very short.

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 12:26 AM' timestamp='1272349562' post='2277105']
Hey now, none of that. No meme pictures or ANYTHING you got off 4chan. Thats how we went down in flames last time...
[/quote]

North Korea is Best Korea.

Uh-oh...

I'm fairly sure that there are some (many?) people in CN who know /b/'s Homeplanet [ooc:browse chans]. The problem here is, that in all known palnets, dimensions and planes[ooc: other browser games] - openly refering to this provenience - ends up with massive problems for everyone [ooc: ie DDoS attacks]. That's just not a good idea. Hence: "kill it with fire" posts.

What good would your stepping down do us, if it would endanger the whole Cyberverse again?

Thankfully, there's little to none chance of you growing much stronger without a serious backing in terms of tech deals, world knowledge [ooc: proper guides] etc, so... yeah. Hopefully that will be that until another /b/ incarnation in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='27 April 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1272345125' post='2276998']
In before VE officially redeclares war on /b/.
[/quote]There's no need to officially redeclare on /b/, since peace between our alliances has not yet been reached. Perhaps diplomacy prevails.

Perhaps.

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 01:26 AM' timestamp='1272349562' post='2277105']
Hey now, none of that. No meme pictures or ANYTHING you got off 4chan. Thats how we went down in flames last time...
[/quote]

http://www.cn-athens.com/index.php?board=2.0

Good sir,

You are hereby cordially invited to establish an embassy at my fine alliance, Athens.

[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='27 April 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1272346538' post='2277031']
:ph34r:

This is not something I welcome, especially with the lack of confidence on your part to keep your alliance in line, i.e. not repeating previous /b/ behavior.

But if you can, I believe you deserve a shot. However, I don't see this ending well. Feel free to prove me and others wrong.
[/quote]

Oh no, Moo. I see this ending [i]very[/i] well for some people.

Good luck. You're going to need it.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='26 April 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1272350102' post='2277120']
Good sir,
You are hereby cordially invited to establish an embassy at my fine alliance, Athens.
[/quote]
[I would but i dont feel like registering for yet ANOTHER site right now this evening]

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1272350820' post='2277132']
[can someone give me the irc url for the coldfront server? example for the anonymous scientology raids was irc://irc.anonnet.org ]
[/quote]

[irc.coldfront.net]

and

this will end well.....

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='27 April 2010 - 03:05 AM' timestamp='1272350102' post='2277120']

Good sir,

[/quote]

I would [b][i]strongly[/i][/b] advise against this.

Good luck Nonymguy, you'll need it in this god-forsaken world.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Banksy' date='26 April 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1272347090' post='2277046']
They've got no tech to raid~
[/quote]

Or land.

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='26 April 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1272350820' post='2277132']
[can someone give me the irc url for the coldfront server? example for the anonymous scientology raids was irc://irc.anonnet.org ]
[/quote]

irc://irc.coldfront.net

There you go.

I strongly agree with Moo. You should also try to take Sigrun's advice.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' date='27 April 2010 - 02:28 AM' timestamp='1272349663' post='2277108']
/b/ was an alliance that earned and deserved the fate it received. A few alliances have earned it, a few have received it, but the only one I can think of that actually did both was /b/.

However I have to admit your apology caught me offguard. There are others who have as much cause to apologise, yet they never do. The simplest gesture of remorse remains beyond them.

For that reason, and that reason alone, I will tentatively wish you good luck. And I will try to give you some good advice as well. I am familiar with your homeworld. This world is not the same. It will require major adjustment for you to survive. Here, no one is anonymous, and the alliance will be held responsible for the actions of its members. If you cannot form a government which can speak for those members, make policy and form agreements on their behalf, and hold them to those words effectively, your time here will be very short.
[/quote]