DoE of /b/

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1272344184' post='2276970']
Thats weird that the topic was Locked... Anyways. Long time lurker on /b/, first time player on CN. Guess I was voted the defacto leader? I'll do what i can to keep them in line, but I daresay I might be biting off more than I can chew.
[/quote]

You have no idea.

[quote name='John Diesel' date='27 April 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1272344247' post='2276972']
Isn't /b/ still on some EZI lists?
[/quote]

Technically, its less of a ZI than the fact that they never actually surrendered to us at the end of GW3, just disbanded and scattered, and we don't like them enough to grant white peace to just end it. Though I guess if they are reforming somebody will finally talk us into it. Never know, the last attempt at reformation was squashed by the banhammer.

Edited by TypoNinja

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1272344492' post='2276981']
HEY! Don't act like we're come goddamned $%$#'s moving into a gated community for Christ-sakes...

...I spoke too soon.

Barix9, I know I hold virtually no sway over them, but I personally am a "dont $%&@ with me and I wont $%&@ with you" leader.

I'll be putting my effort into is several hours a day every few days.
[/quote]

You are starting off so well.... :facepalm:

Edited by Edward Cullen
Offensive language removed -EC

Hello /b/!

[quote name='John Diesel' date='26 April 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1272344247' post='2276972']
Isn't /b/ still on some EZI lists?

Good luck out there. It's a mad world.
[/quote]

I'm sure your experience could help them move forward through all of the adversity out there!

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='26 April 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1272344543' post='2276983']
You have no idea.

Technically, its less of a ZI than the fact that they never actually surrendered to us at the end of GW3, just disbanded and scattered, and we don't like them enough to grant white peace to just end it. Though I guess if they are reforming somebody will finally talk us into it. Never know, the last attempt at reformation was squashed by the banhammer.
[/quote]

Well care to give me some idea of the pile of !@#$ I just took a seat ontop of? And what do you 15 other say? Lets hold an alliance election!

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='26 April 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1272344578' post='2276984']
You are starting off so well.... :facepalm:
[/quote]
Hey, I hold absolutely no misconceptions of the bunch of neackbearded trolls I just became the babysitter of, unless one of them wants to take the reins

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1272344839' post='2276992']
Hey, I hold absolutely no misconceptions of the bunch of neackbearded trolls I just became the babysitter of, unless one of them wants to take the reins
[/quote]

I suggest starting by looking up the word '#$%#', then rephrasing your previous post. I do however wish you well in your cat herding endeavor.

Edited by Edward Cullen
Offensive language removed -EC

Anyone going to put an over:under on how long they last this time?

Judging by the start....not that long.

It would be nice if one of these times /b/ actually trys to put some effort into it and try to be a respectable alliance again. Oh, and try to appoloize for previous actions.

Edited by Master-Debater

[quote name='Nonymguy' date='27 April 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1272344839' post='2276992']
Well care to give me some idea of the pile of !@#$ I just took a seat ontop of? And what do you 15 other say? Lets hold an alliance election!
[/quote]

Like a previous poster mentioned, check out the CN wiki for [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War_III#Dark_Friday"]Dark Friday[/url] and begin to understand the legacy you've decided to try and resurrect.

1. Go back to the first generation board and see what /b/ did that was good.

2. Go back to the first generation board and see what /b/ did that was bad.

That is what I, and I'm sure many others, will judge you against.

No one, save our blessed adminicreator, has the exercisable power to exorcise any group that is large enough from this game.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='26 April 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1272345006' post='2276993']
I suggest starting by looking up the word 'coon', then rephrasing your previous post. I do however wish you well in your cat herding endeavor.
[/quote]
sorry about that, I'll get right on that. Hadn't switched brains yet.

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='26 April 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1272345022' post='2276994']
Anyone going to put an over:under on how long they last this time?

Judging by the start....not that long.

It would be nice if one of these times /b/ actually trys to put some effort into it and try to be a respectable alliance again. Oh, and try to appoloize for previous actions.
[/quote]
I apologize for the previous actions that were not mine. This IS my first time playing though, never even heard of it before now, so thought it'd be as good a time as any to join up. Never did any of the !@#$ before, and I recon I wont be able to control the others in the alliance very well...But I will do my best to play ethically.

Oh, and my over:under guess is probably under 6 weeks before it all falls apart.

Another research topic for the citizens of K252strin: Look into previous \b\ incarnations and their actions on the planet. Now that they seem to have returned, in a semi serious manner.

Hopefully you will succeed in your endeavors of establishing a conclave on the planet without developing antagonism with the others and the presiding deity.

Ooooooh boy. You've probably managed to pick up the most demonized label in CN history, to the point where random people could probably declare war on you for no reason without there being much complaint from the community.

You don't seem like an idiot, though, which makes this more interesting. Assuming you catch on quick and figure out how to avoid offending people, you might have a shot at not crashing and burning. Not sure what odds I would give, however.

Edited by Delta1212

*coughs and gets back into IC* I apologize to all nations and peoples for the atrocities the former Axis in the Third Great War and in the times before. Though I was not personally around or participating in these horrendus acts, I feel great shame over the actions of my people past.

I formally announce that if there is even the slightest hint at a resuming of acts similar the nefarious "Black Friday" I will step down as leader and break ties with the alliance.

:ph34r:

This is not something I welcome, especially with the lack of confidence on your part to keep your alliance in line, i.e. not repeating previous /b/ behavior.

But if you can, I believe you deserve a shot. However, I don't see this ending well. Feel free to prove me and others wrong.

[quote name='Delta1212' date='26 April 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1272346337' post='2277023']
Ooooooh boy. You've probably managed to pick up the most demonized label in CN history, to the point where random people could probably declare war on you for no reason without there being much complaint from the community.
You don't seem like an idiot, though, which makes this more interesting. Assuming you catch on quick and figure out how to avoid offending people, you might have a shot at not crashing and burning. Not sure what odds I would give, however.
[/quote]
[quote name='Supreme Emperor Daeg' date='26 April 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1272346381' post='2277027']
Best wishes, Hang in there.
[/quote]
[quote name='TrotskysRevenge' date='26 April 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1272346538' post='2277031']
:ph34r:
This is not something I welcome, especially with the lack of confidence on your part to keep your alliance in line, i.e. not repeating previous /b/ behavior.
But if you can, I believe you deserve a shot. However, I don't see this ending well. Feel free to prove me and others wrong.
[/quote]
[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='26 April 2010 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1272346581' post='2277033']
Welcome. I'm a bit wary about seeing /b/ back around here due to what's happened in the past, but I suppose you deserve another chance. I hope you make good on that. Good luck and have fun.
[/quote]
I thank you leaders and delegates for your tentative and wary support. I will do my best to be an Example for my fellow Alliance to follow, lest we come to a vote and elect a different figure head, or if they prove to be far too combative to listen to any form of reason. I have already stated that while i will try to lead them, I do NOT condone the atrocities that have befallen the past, and as previous leaders have done, I WILL wash my hands of them if need be.