DoE of /b/

[quote name='Ecthelion' date='01 May 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1272670597' post='2281819']
Because the random boards are called /b/ and they come from /b/, therefore they're named /b/.
[/quote]

Technically there /i/.

And I love /v/ and /p/, those guys are friendlier than you think.

And I heard some very good things about Nonymguy.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' date='01 May 2010 - 05:04 AM' timestamp='1272719066' post='2282592']
Technically there /i/.
And I love /v/ and /p/, those guys are friendlier than you think.
And I heard some very good things about Nonymguy.
[/quote]
There is no /i/nvasion, ever. Its a myth. Now go put on your tinfoil hat. :facepalm:

Edited by Nonymguy

[quote name='King Death II' date='01 May 2010 - 04:53 AM' timestamp='1272718403' post='2282588']
Dear Nonymguy,
I am pretty happy that /b/ is back but I want you guys to last so as a protip, I would suggest that you guys go neutral, keep your heads low and grow the alliance without much FA stuff and like stay that way. Also a forum would help.
[/quote]
I will suggest that to any active alliance member that actually listens to me. I am personally re-forming my nation. Furs & silvers coupled with an unaligned attacker, things weren't going well for my nation. Neutral is best. Keep to ourselves and only defend against attackers.

I look forward to seeing you prosper, please do it right and handle the things you need to. Forums, mIRC channel, DoE, chat with VE, charter. if oyu need a hand with anything ask away I'm sure there are a few here that wouldn't mind in helping you.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='01 May 2010 - 05:25 AM' timestamp='1272720290' post='2282602']
I look forward to seeing you prosper, please do it right and handle the things you need to. Forums, mIRC channel, DoE, chat with VE, charter. if oyu need a hand with anything ask away I'm sure there are a few here that wouldn't mind in helping you.
[/quote]
Suppose it is as good a time as any to say so. I have spoken with Il Impero and VE is holding a vote on how they want to procede. I am considering updating the charter of the First /b/ as our new charter, though I could use a hand on it... Less than 2 dozen nations in the Alliance, half of that being active, so we are holding meetings in our Embassy in Athens.