DoE of /b/

Greetings CN, we meet again. On behalf of /b/, I would like to welcome you all to our new alliance. We know the history of those who came before us, and we strive to overcome it, whilst still standing proud. I would like to formally begin this process by declaring the re-existence of the alliance of /b/ as we forge a new path. Thank you all, and wish us good endeavors as we build our alliance.

Dictator of Nonymia,
Nonymguy (the nameless one)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, well. Congratulations on your alliance, we will see how long it takes before you slip down the path of your ancestors, and are horribly destroyed. In the meantime, welcome to the neighborhood. Dont touch my car.

Old citizen of our home, first time nation leader. Guess I was voted the defacto leader of the alliance? I'll do what i can to keep them in line, but I daresay I might be biting off more than I can chew.

Edited by Nonymguy

[quote name='Commander Cato' date='26 April 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1272343665' post='2276950']
There goes the neighborhood
[/quote]

[quote name='Barix9' date='26 April 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1272343782' post='2276954']
Yes, well. Congratulations on your alliance, ... welcome to the neighborhood. Dont touch my car.
[/quote]

HEY! Don't act like we're a bunch of carney's moving into a gated community for goodness-sakes...
[quote name='rostovripper' date='26 April 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1272343830' post='2276959']
we won't $%&@ anything up......intentionaly.
[/quote]
...I spoke too soon.

Barix9, I know I hold virtually no sway over them, but I personally am a "dont mess with me and I wont mess with you" leader.

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='26 April 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1272343799' post='2276956']
This happens every few months...

For once I'd like to see one of them actually put some effort into it.
[/quote]

I'll be putting my effort into is several hours a day every few days.

Edited by Nonymguy
Offensive language removed -EC

[quote name='Liluant Islands' date='27 April 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1272344242' post='2276971']
Haha Probably because I missd any past drama that happened so I am not biased....yet
[/quote]
[url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Great_War_III"]Great War III[/url]

Scroll down to the heading "Dark Friday" and have a read.