A LOSS knowledge dump

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='19 May 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1274284199' post='2303391']
PIAT's have an aid clause in them, what are you trying to prove? Not all PIAT's include military aid, I've personally been involved in a couple that don't. Those that do make the aid clause an optional defence clause, and the treaty an optional defence treaty. You can call it a PIAT if you want, hell call it an MADP, the fact remains that the text of the treaty reads as an ODP, which for Nemesis makes it an ODP. We weren't given the text of the treaty, we were informed it wouldn't have optional defence.[/quote]

Took you long enough to come out with the real reasoning for the cancellation. See it wasn't too hard now was it?

[quote]Said LoSS government member resigned from the Triumvirate and a current Triumvir immediately posted saying it wasn't the prevailing opinion amongst LoSS members. Miss that post though? To busy warbling on about something you know little of. To take the post of one recent retired government member over a current Triumvir does seem to be indicative of someone just looking for some drama actually.[/quote]

Like I said we can all hug each other and pretend to be BFF's. It's fairly obvious that is what you would rather have.

[quote]Good to see you have your priorities in order. You'll waste time playing the pedant over a poster's grammar and spelling but you'd rather not waste the time getting yours right.
[/quote]

I tried searching PIAT in a dictionary to no avail :(. I was correcting something, it sure as hell wasn't grammar. Can I please get a copy of Poyplemonkeys approved dictionary? kthnx

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]Said LoSS government member resigned from the Triumvirate and a current Triumvir immediately posted saying it wasn't the prevailing opinion amongst LoSS members. [/quote]

Just to make the statement: The 3 LoSS Tri's have been Tri's since the last election in [s]March[/s] April. No LOSS Tri has resigned since Ratz and I Resigned way back in uhh October or November. We are elected every three months.

Edited by LordSlade

[quote name='silentkiller' date='19 May 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1274284609' post='2303399']Took you long enough to come out with the real reasoning for the cancellation. See it wasn't too hard now was it?[/quote]

I've only reiterated what has been said before, but with extra clarification for those who didn't manage to grab it that time round. No idea where you've taken the real reasoning for the cancellation from. Where did I say that was the case?

[quote]Like I said we can all hug each other and pretend to be BFF's. It's fairly obvious that is what you would rather have.[/quote]

Like I said, you can ignore more relevant posts too if you need your drama, it's fairly obvious that is what you would rather have.

[quote]I tried searching PIAT in a dictionary to no avail :(. I was correcting something, it sure as hell wasn't grammar. Can I please get a copy of Poyplemonkeys approved dictionary? kthnx[/quote]

I only just realised how accurate my 'pathetic pedant' assertion was :***)

Out of respect for LoSS' request I'm taking my leave of this thread. All I'm getting from it is words I haven't said attributed to me anyway.

[quote name='LordSlade' date='19 May 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1274285001' post='2303404']
Just to make the statement: The 3 LoSS Tri's have been Tri's since the last election in [s]March[/s] April. No LOSS Tri has resigned since Ratz and I Resigned way back in uhh October or November. We are elected every three months.
[/quote]

Sorry, I meant retired :)

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='19 May 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1274285036' post='2303407']
Said LoSS government member resigned from the Triumvirate and a current Triumvir immediately posted saying it wasn't the prevailing opinion amongst LoSS members. Miss that post though? To busy warbling on about something you know little of. To take the post of one recent retired government member over a current Triumvir does seem to be indicative of someone just looking for some drama actually.?[/quote]

[quote]im assuming you mean nemesis?, we were fine except for this treaty we had many meetings about this and they knew that we would probably sign it, we knew they would put the treaty up to review but all in all the common consensus was that this was a arguement between brothers and that we would get through this.[/quote]

Loss Trium sure as hell seems to think the TOOl treaty was the reason for cancellation(Note: this does not mean signing with TOOL specifically caused the cancellation). Are you calling him a liar? :unsure:

[quote name='silentkiller' date='19 May 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1274285689' post='2303419']
Loss Trium sure as hell seems to think the TOOl treaty was the reason for cancellation(Note: this does not mean signing with TOOL specifically caused the cancellation). Are you calling him a liar? :unsure:
[/quote]

IF LoSS Trium think the treaty was canceled solely on the bases of LoSS & TOOL treaty, then that alone should tell you there was more to it then the simple signing of a treaty, maybe it was the sealing of the cancellation who knows!

As you are not even in LoSS, more so Nemesis as they are the ones who canceled the treaty, what point of view do you think you have ?

Also personal attacks on me about spelling and grammar are not only low, but seems to be your only way to pick a fight, well lucky for me I am not that low of a person to pick at someones faults, how ever my views remain the same, the only thing you will gain from picking at my spelling and grammar is just how low NPO are your actions no matter what you think will reflect on to your alliance, well it is not like NPO will gain any friends when they keep the likes of you about.

now i will just ignore your posts from now on, that's the best thing about bob, i can just simply put you on ignore

Let's not skewer facts Timeline and then say everybody else is doing it. I am Banned, as was stated prior to your writing in this topic, and I was quite well close enough to the issue to call it the way I see it from being in the drivers seat.

You were never approached by me to join TBH until the decision was already made by yourself that you were leaving Sparta, and you made it clear that your intentions were to either help to co-lead TBH or join GR. You knew that I had made my own alliance as we were co-economy leaders in Sparta.

I messaged people about leaving Sparta?! Oh really? As I remember it, you had been talking about you had some people in Sparta you wanted to contact before leaving and then I got dragged into a skype chat where you and about 10 other people in Sparta were already involved in a conversation about when you guys were going to leave to all join TBH together. Yeah, the fact that I turned a blind eye to the situation makes me in some part guilty of the conspiracy as well, but you masterminded that project. As far as the letters that reached TOP via Gre while you were leading TBH, well everybody around the bloc knows that you wrote them, so I guess we can leave that at that. Were my politics perfect? No, far from it. When ridiculous demands were made, I made ridiculous ones back, and things got interesting. Yes, I was prepared to hold people accountable for what they did. If Sparta had rolled TBH, there is no doubt that my nation would have got ZI'd, and I'd gladly have accepted that fate to stand up and not allow my alliance mates to be bullied around by constantly increasing, unjust, and quite frankly stupid demands.

It's interesting that you say that the others left Sparta later than you did, but you don't mention that most of those left the same day that you did, and within minutes of each other. So don't play innocent.

And we all know about your constant run-ins with multi's, or do I need to remind you jackthelad?