A Warning:

Xerxer

[quote name='goldielax25' date='26 April 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1272307095' post='2276202']
As much as I dislike the current GGA, nuclear roguery is never fun for those getting attacked and should not be a universally hailed practice. I look forward to the friends I have in GGA escaping this intact.
[/quote]
I can't exactly condone nuke roguery, but I have to at least award the guy some style points.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NewPoseidon' date='26 April 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1272262946' post='2275769']
Let's note for the record that x didn't offer any [i]real[/i] reason for attacking the GGA, just the standard "they're evil" BS. My guess is he or his "friends" got smacked around by GGA or it's larger allies a long, long time ago and is going out in a spree of petty, childish revenge to attempt to salvage his ego.

I have zero respect for this guy until he puts forward a legit CB.
[/quote]
This. Very much this.

Also good job with the freakin' stagger :/

[quote name='NewPoseidon' date='26 April 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1272262946' post='2275769']
Let's note for the record that x didn't offer any [i]real[/i] reason for attacking the GGA, just the standard "they're evil" BS. My guess is he or his "friends" got smacked around by GGA or it's larger allies a long, long time ago and is going out in a spree of petty, childish revenge to attempt to salvage his ego.

I have zero respect for this guy until he puts forward a legit CB.
[/quote]

I would think that if he and his followers are willing to risk a total war against GGA, knowing the consequences, they must have done something. In my opinion, rogue nations should be viewed as a warning to alliances against abusing their power over individual nations. Obviously, it is an unfortunate situation when a nation foresakes all alliances and marches to war for vengence alone, but the possibility of such rogues is one of the few penalties checking the power of large alliance over the unalligned.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='26 April 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1272255237' post='2275581']
He is an angel sent from God.
[/quote]

I'd just like to say that we had no hand in this and were not even aware of it going on until we saw this thread.

Sincerely,
GOD

[quote name='NoFish' date='26 April 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1272317907' post='2276414']
I'd just like to say that we had no hand in this and were not even aware of it going on until we saw this thread.

Sincerely,
GOD
[/quote]

GOD is not Omniscient? Perhaps you should talk to GATO about getting Omni back...

BOOM TISH

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='26 April 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1272329315' post='2276697']
New slogan for GGA!

The Grand Global Alliance: God sends Angels to punch us in the face.
[/quote]
YES!!!
Best. Slogan. Ever. :awesome:

[quote name='Xerxer' date='26 April 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1272328973' post='2276687']
It seems I have made a grave error in my calculations. Nothing to see here people, move along.
[/quote]

You forgot to carry the 1 and distribute the negative sign, didn't you...

[quote name='RePePe' date='26 April 2010 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1272333097' post='2276757']
You forgot to carry the 1 and distribute the negative sign, didn't you...
[/quote]

Nahh...but he couldn't afford to rent the avenging angel of god costume for the week and he really needed to get it to the cleaners.

EDIT: remember kids, when declaring war on a whole alliance, buy, don't rent your outfit

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='WalkerNinja' date='26 April 2010 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1272329315' post='2276697']
New slogan for GGA!

The Grand Global Alliance: God sends Angels to punch us in the face.
[/quote]
Wittiest statement I've witnessed for this past month. Bravo good sir.

Also, shame to see such an interesting crusade come to an inglorious an end as due a miscalculation.