Gramlins Transactions

ChairmanHal

Hey has it occured to you that alot of people don't pay attention to your weak economic blockade, or anything else that happens on the OWF? People just want to grow their nations and Gramlins help people by purchasing tech. As we can see there does not appear to be one alliance who is the major offender for dealing with Gramlins

I suggest you write a very long wall of text to each of these people to show your dedication to the cause!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pro IRON/DAWN, but as I said in the Alterego bawwing thread, you guys really need to stop posting repeat threads and bawwing like hell. The same content, same people moaning and different topic title. So I'm going to [b]SPIT IN YOUR FACE[/b].

I guess if you have a problem with this, tough luck!

Enjoy, free tech Yummy.

100 sent, incase you need update that list.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='26 April 2010 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1272312297' post='2276290']
What's the point of this? Doesn't IRON have any good allies left? I'm guessing eventually someone may stick up for them militarily, as opposed to making silly threads like this. Someone call me when the DOW's start dropping kthnxbai.
[/quote]
The only MDP partner not restricted by surrender terms is RnR. You may direct your queries at them.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='26 April 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1272314154' post='2276324']
The only MDP partner not restricted by surrender terms is RnR. You may direct your queries at them.
[/quote]

You are forgetting TOP, TORN and NSO. None of them are under any kind of military decommission, nor are they technically barred from attacking The Gremlins (although obviously TOP and TORN attacking Gre might be seen by some as a violation of the spirit of the ES accords).

OP - While Gramlins are a piece of !@#$ alliance, and will pay the piper down the line. Calling attention to yourselves and pointing out the obvious doesn't really help IRON or any opposing Gramlins; if anything it harms it by making you look desperate to find any and every way of taking shots at a shell of an alliance that frankly is tying it's own noose.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='25 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1272251710' post='2275417']
!
by creating this thread, you will cause more tech to go to Gramlins. Kudos sir.
[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts. :mad: Plus if IRON and DAWN care enough they can look at the aid screens themselves, they are not idiots.

Edited by wfbone

grrrr $25 to Jack Daniels every time one of these threads [that I can choose not to read at any point] are made grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm so going against the grain - look at me.

Edited by NorthernLights

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='26 April 2010 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1272287374' post='2275930']
In this thread: MK actively supports Grämlins and sends direct military aid to support their war. Classy move there, guys. Yes, this thread is unnecessary, but sending tech and donations to an alliance at war is explicit support for their agenda.
[/quote]
I guarantee that you cannot find a single aid transaction between MK and Gre.

[quote name='Carlton the Great' date='26 April 2010 - 04:09 AM' timestamp='1272269342' post='2275809']
Why are people whining about the number of threads? There are four threads, all of which are located in the same not very crowded subforum and none of which you are under any obligation to ever read.
[/quote]Multiple topics about the exact same issue are a waste of space and against the rules.

As such, I'm going to go ahead and close this topic whilst simultaneously encouraging the OP and every other poster to transfer their facts and arguments to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84644]Bilrow's thread.[/url]