Gramlins Transactions

ChairmanHal

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='25 April 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1272251710' post='2275417']
edit: I promised myself if another stupid thread was made I'd actually do this.

4/30 I have three open slots, if anyone in Gramlins would like tech for free, PM me. I will continue to send tech to you until threads like this stop. TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME!!

To elaborate, by creating this thread, you will cause more tech to go to Gramlins. Kudos sir.
[/quote]

I think you are pretty much heading in that direction LONG before the first thread of this sort was ever created. In fact, I'm surprised you haven't started already.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='25 April 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1272251982' post='2275428']
You're the creative sort, what do you think should happen?
[/quote]

You're talking to somebody who compiled a list of names of the leaders of the Blue Balls War and went rogue on them, what do you think? :rolleyes:

[quote name='thedestro' date='25 April 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1272252159' post='2275438']
You're talking to somebody who compiled a list of names of the leaders of the Blue Balls War and went rogue on them, what do you think? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Then we are closer in thought than you might think.

CnG is the new hegemony

;)

ChairmanHal, while I agree with the spirit of this post, I think we're hitting the point where new Gre threads doesn't do [s]your[/s] our cause any good, sorry m8. Also personally talking to people through PM or IRC would be much more effective at this point.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='25 April 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1272252059' post='2275434']
Well you know he told me his option like it was the only one: Stop the war, stop seeing threads like this. I'm giving myself another way out of seeing threads like this.

Edit: wow my grammar sucks

Actually you know what, if ChairmanHal updates this tomorrow I will donate to a nation in Gramlins for free :)
[/quote]

$5, $10, $15, $20, or $25?

Srsly anything under $15 is a waste of time :v:

[quote name='USMC123' date='25 April 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1272252350' post='2275444']
$5, $10, $15, $20, or $25?

Srsly anything under $15 is a waste of time :v:
[/quote]
25 dollar donation to Gremlins if ChairmanHal updates this tomorrow.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='26 April 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1272252381' post='2275447']
25 dollar donation to Gremlins if ChairmanHal updates this tomorrow.
[/quote]
Bob did I mention that I joined Gremlins?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='25 April 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1272252464' post='2275448']
Does this count for anyone else?
[/quote]
Except for Bilrow, yup. (Bilrow is exempt because he created the original thread). It only applies if it occurs in any topic except for Bilrows, and isn't posted by Gremlins :P

While I don't agree with Gremlins request for unconditional surrender and while is a understandable move for those who doesn't agree with this war stop to tech deal with Gremlins is just ridiculous the amount of whining about that, in fact this make me want to tech deal with them, unhappily I don't sell tech anymore but I'll happily buy tech from a Gremlins nation if I found a seller.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='25 April 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1272252290' post='2275442']
CnG is the new hegemony

;)

ChairmanHal, while I agree with the spirit of this post, I think we're hitting the point where new Gre threads doesn't do [s]your[/s] our cause any good, sorry m8. Also personally talking to people through PM or IRC would be much more effective at this point.
[/quote]

You may have this one correct, very sadly.

I do what I do in the interest of a lasting peace, not to gain any laurels. I wish to see this matter stay in the public conscious because for far too long, things like this were allowed to slip away, like the virtual incarceration of FAN.

I wish all those working behind the scenes well as they try to increase the pressure on Gramlins to stop the war. You would think that the many hundreds of nations in C&G that stand to benefit from the war ending and IRON reparations aiding their rebuilding would in fact support me. That some of their alliance mates are bashing me, this thread, and all attempts to end war is puzzling at best.

Did you ever think, ChairmanHal, (what, never? har har har) that maybe this is a far greater C&G plot than you ever imagined? C&G nations are already choka-blok full of incoming reparations and in the interests of efficiency maybe this is the first attempt at 'staggering' reparations payments by ending certain fronts at more convenient times. I'm willing to put money on the fact that once the first alliances begin finishing their reparations and exiting terms that Gremlins will end the war and IRON will begin paying reparations. Now, I know some might say that as other alliances exit terms more pressure is put on Gremlins to end the war as their opponents mass, but these people are wrong and stupid.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='26 April 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1272258754' post='2275702']
That sounds brilliantly structured, if true.
[/quote]
Archon is a mastermind, there is no doubt it is true. I will work towards uncovering some of their other more secretive and dastardly plots over the coming days.

For the love of Admin, why would you make another !@#$@#$ thread about this?

If IRON etc, the ones actually at war with the Grämlins don't like people aiding them, let them go and talk to the alliances in question. Constantly complaining about it here is just highly annoying and accomplishes nothing.

While I appreciate peoples support for IRON/DAWN I really don't think we need anymore threads. We will continue to fight and also work diplomatically until this conflict reaches an end. With that being said; people that are tired of the threads should just not post in them. The less people posting in a thread will end up killing the thread itself.

/My 2 cents

[quote name='Mushroom Man' date='26 April 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1272258125' post='2275692']
Did you ever think, ChairmanHal, (what, never? har har har) that maybe this is a far greater C&G plot than you ever imagined? C&G nations are already choka-blok full of incoming reparations and in the interests of efficiency maybe this is the first attempt at 'staggering' reparations payments by ending certain fronts at more convenient times. I'm willing to put money on the fact that once the first alliances begin finishing their reparations and exiting terms that Gremlins will end the war and IRON will begin paying reparations. Now, I know some might say that as other alliances exit terms more pressure is put on Gremlins to end the war as their opponents mass, but these people are wrong and stupid.
[/quote]
This man gets it :smug:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='25 April 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1272250217' post='2275357']
Libertarian Empire
Ruler: Methrage
The Citadel (Accepting 2000 soldiers...really?)
[/quote]
Apparently he won some GAs with them and got enough money to be able to fire a nuke.