Gramlins Transactions

ChairmanHal

When I first posted a list regarding those still doing business with Gramlins, it was within a topic regarding a related subject. Now, I present an updated list in its own topic and with a bit more detail than previously. Individual nations are singled out in this list, along with the date of transaction. As time goes on I may update the OP or post a new response updating this list and adding even more detail. My hope is that this list will rapidly dwindle to zero and that will not be necessary.

The message is clear. If you do deals with Gramlins, those deals will be brought to the attention of the world. You are prolonging what is by the accounts of IRON, DAWN, their friends, and even the governments of their former enemies, an unjust and unnecessary war.

There is simply no excuse for this. Tech sellers, there are quite literally *thousands* of nations that will to pay you standard rates or better for tech--you do not need to do business with any the 58 or so nations that make up Gramlins. If you are an alliance government that actually condones tech sales to Gramlins, then I quite simply pity you.
[b]
Gramlins Aid
4/17/2010 - 4/25/2010[/b]

[i]Notes: Does not include Gramlins to Gramlins transactions. Includes completed as well as pending transactions.[/i]

[b]4/17/10[/b]

Puppeteers
Ruler: Puppet Master
IAA POW

inzane nation
Ruler: inzaneflyer
Mostly Harmless Alliance

Goonland
Ruler: James Barnaby
Mostly Harmless Alliance

DeHara
Ruler: Lukeman3323
Mostly Harmless Alliance

dark world of the wh
Ruler: deimos
The Mafia

[b]4/18/10[/b]

Erfut
Ruler: choichovui
=LOST=

Nuke Nation
Ruler: Nuker
Federation of Allied Republics

trs86
Ruler: trs86

HJsNation
Ruler: HenryJones

Republic of JakeM
Ruler: JakeM

Siberians
Ruler: Siber

[b]4/19/10[/b]

Dancetopia
Ruler: My Name Is Romance
Sanitarium

Tower of Light
Ruler: Roland23
League of Soviet Nations

Real Madrid CF
Ruler: Cristiano

Aladarian
Ruler: King Aladar
World Federation

Oxford
Ruler: Mason
ODN Applicant

Anxiety Attack
Ruler: Anxiety
The Golden Horde

Alaythaya
Ruler: Locke426
The Ninjas

[b]4/20/10[/b]

Xoogaloogia
Ruler: finnegan
New European Order

Philippines
Ruler: hamil2
IRON POW

Manchester
Ruler: Cloudallen
Avalanche

[b]4/21/10[/b]

Battalion 15
Ruler: Madtrixr
Mostly Harmless Alliance

Zargathia
Ruler: Amyante
SOS Brigade

cool land of beastly
Ruler: awsomeness
Blue Turtle Alliance

Wales Tide
Ruler: Mark William Tide
SNAFU

Picea sitchensis
Ruler: Hyakkimaru
Union of Integrated National Entities
[b]
4/22/10[/b]

Boisia Menia
Ruler: Dimitri Ivanovich
Fallen Knights

Libertarian Empire
Ruler: Methrage
The Citadel (Accepting 2000 soldiers...really?)

[b]4/23/10[/b]

Dagobah System
Ruler: Luke4

[b]4/24/10[/b]

Entity Springs
Ruler: jaybooker
Fallen Knights

Melmac
Ruler: Alf Capone
wF applicant

Warrior
Ruler: rayalex1959
Global Democratic Alliance

TMBG Island
Ruler: 0v3rl0Rd
Citadel Trading Company

Moluchia
Ruler: Overlord Tichin
Fallen Knights

Skywalkers
Ruler: xafar
Regnum Invictorum

Pangea
Ruler: pranav
Alliance: None

Niflungland
Ruler: Sigurd Odinnson
Nordreich

[b]4/25/10[/b]

NoBody
Ruler: NoBody
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Deres
Ruler: thedarklordjay
The Foreign Division

Philantia
Ruler: President Hyland
Black Water military contracting

Spanish Inquisition
Ruler: Nobody Expects
Boards Alliance of Protectorate States

Floydia
Ruler: TanelLass
Peoples Order Of Truth

Aztlanz
Ruler: Azteka Warrior
Celestial Being

Brittland
Ruler: Zane91

The Imperial North
Ruler: Brijen The Lost
Sparta

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='25 April 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1272250475' post='2275372']
I'm glad you find the topic so amusing.
[/quote]
Eh, I find everything amusing. I recommend you start having all these people attacked. Then something might actually change. Other than that, pointing out that these nations are dealing with Gramlins wont accomplish very much, especially as long as they have the "who gives a $%&@" attitude that got old before they even adopted it.

[quote name='Penkala' date='25 April 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1272250555' post='2275378']
I'm going to go ask Goose right now if I can send 50 tech to Gremlins for free. :)
[/quote]

Dude you're supposed to be keeping a slot open for me, I've been waiting for like a week. :((

Forgive my ignorance, RL has kept me from being as active as I normally am. Why exactly are Gramlins and IRON still at war? I know IRON surrendered to everyone else, why are they (Gramlins) being kept in a perpetual war? They were on the winning side for christsake.

Also: Is there any threat to people tech dealing to them or a bunch of people just bawwing about it?

[quote name='USMC123' date='25 April 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1272251155' post='2275399']
Forgive my ignorance, RL has kept me from being as active as I normally am. Why exactly are Gramlins and IRON still at war? I know IRON surrendered to everyone else, why are they (Gramlins) being kept in a perpetual war? They were on the winning side for christsake.

Also: Is there any threat to people tech dealing to them or a bunch of people just bawwing about it?
[/quote]

Other way around, Gramlins is keeping IRON in perpetual war. Gramlins demanded that IRON decomm everything before they get peace, everyone else on GRE's side saw how ridiculous this was, and just left GRE on the field.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='25 April 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1272251310' post='2275404']
Other way around, Gramlins is keeping IRON in perpetual war. Gramlins demanded that IRON decomm everything before they get peace, everyone else on GRE's side saw how ridiculous this was, and just left GRE on the field.
[/quote]

... Well that's just straight retarded. They had to have seen that wouldn't end well.

EDIT: Though I don't know why IRON would complain about people tech dealing with them, less money in Gramlins coffers and more tech for what I can only assume has become a glorified tech raid.

Edited by USMC123

[quote name='USMC123' date='25 April 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1272251155' post='2275399']

[/quote]

Buy some whiskey before it's explained to you. It will help, I promise.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='25 April 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1272251130' post='2275398']
Locke has been a bit inactive so the tech he sent to Gre was a mistake. We will repent our mistakes.
[/quote]

Completely understandable.

One further note: It has been stated that aggressive military action in support of IRON and DAWN in an attempt to resolve the current IRON-DAWN-Gramlins conflict will be met with an equally aggressive military response. Therefore, diplomacy and threads like this one are the only avenue supporters of IRON and DAWN have to assist them in the short term.

If you don't like this thread or similar ones, help end the conflict. You will not see them again.

edit: I promised myself if another stupid thread was made I'd actually do this.

4/30 I have three open slots, if anyone in Gramlins would like tech for free, PM me. I will continue to send tech to you until threads like this stop. TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME!!

To elaborate, by creating this thread, you will cause more tech to go to Gramlins. Kudos sir.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='25 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1272251710' post='2275417']

4/30 I have three open slots, if anyone in Gramlins would like tech for free, PM me. I will continue to send tech to you until threads like this stop. TWO CAN PLAY AT THIS GAME!!
[/quote]

Nice one Bob :P

[quote name='thedestro' date='25 April 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1272251566' post='2275412']
So you have a list of names, what now? :v:
[/quote]

If a bit of public exposure doesn't help...and interalliance diplomacy and internal pressure from their alliance doesn't work...one would hope that someone would get creative.

You're the creative sort, what do you think should happen?

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='25 April 2010 - 08:15 PM' timestamp='1272251710' post='2275417']

To elaborate, by creating this thread, you will cause more tech to go to Gramlins. Kudos sir.
[/quote]

This is why I love MK.

[quote name='pd73bassman' date='25 April 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1272251925' post='2275423']
Nice one Bob :P
[/quote]
Well you know he told me his option like it was the only one: Stop the war, stop seeing threads like this. I'm giving myself another way out of seeing threads like this.

Edit: wow my grammar sucks

Actually you know what, if ChairmanHal updates this tomorrow I will donate to a nation in Gramlins for free :)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris