Goodbye CN

Xerxer

Well, it's been fun. What can I say, I laughed, I cried, I lived (virtually), I alliance hopped, I warred, I re-rolled, I made friends, and most importantly I had fun.

I been around the block a few times, and I've met my fair share of people in the game, some I like, some I really don't. I figure I've been around for long enough to make a shout out thread, for all those I simply can't contact on IRC for lack of time.

In no particular order:

Omni - YOU ARE THE GREATEST CN'ER THAT EVER LIVED.

LucasPerry - Have fun in Valhalalalal or whatever... :P (I know you in TGH, but it's still fun.)

Elborrador - It's been, well... It's been interesting. No two people could have been friends after all we've been through, but somehow we pulled through.

StealingPandas - Great times. I've never loved a panda so damn much.

Fernando - From the beginning you were no n00b to be trifled with. You have shown that through the creation of FAR.

Tobbs - The old gramlins you knew and loved is dead. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. Do your self a favor and rip off the band-aid, you deserve better than that.

Ejayrazz - You showed me a great path. You showed me true brotherhood, and for that, I cannot thank you enough. I'm sorry I just couldn't stick it out.

Egwaterboy - One of the finest CNer's I've ever met. Keep it up man.

The Ninjas - Keep on chugging, and you'll be at the top in no time.

Spectre - Always up for a good fight eh? I'd roll with you to hell and back comrade.

TimLee - You like to keep things real, and have fun, and I respect that. Its been fun.

Murtagh - Through CMR, Sparta, FIRE, and TDP, we've just about seen it all together. I will never forget your loyalty or camaraderie. I will miss you.

Flonker - You old fart, get on IRC one of these days so I can give you a hug man! I miss ONOS, and together we toppled giants to make things right again.

Merlin - I cannot count the amount of times I've come to you on IRC asking questions about wonders, improvements, nation building, and even life. You are the single best econ person I've met in this game, and I was lucky to thrive under your guidance. (I bought the WRC finally, I figured it'd be [b]that[/b] much funnier when I rouged GGA with half as many WRC wonders as the GGA.)

I don't have a whole ton of time, so if I forgot you, just yell at me here so I can say goodbye. :P

[b]EDIT: For reasons unknown to many of you, and for reasons the former and current criminal government of the GGA know full well about, I will be in a perpetual state of warfare with the GGA. I hold your pathetic alliance hostage until you yeild. Your only option is surrender and submission.[/b]

I have quite a few nukes, a WRC, and a will to bring down your top 5 nations with me. I strongly suggest you give in to my very simple demands.

Edited by Xerxer

I don't know if I've ever gotten a shoutout in a goodbye thread.

Xer, I've known you since you showed up in Obsidian, and since then we've been in a bunch of alliances together. You're one of the few people that I've known for a long time who never lost contact with me. :wub:

Good luck, and don't keep us waiting too long for your return.

Much love, your old buddy and graphic-rival, StealingPandas.

[quote name='StealingPandas' date='26 April 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1272322529' post='2276522']
I don't know if I've ever gotten a shoutout in a goodbye thread.

Xer, I've known you since you showed up in Obsidian, and since then we've been in a bunch of alliances together. You're one of the few people that I've known for a long time who never lost contact with me. :wub:

Good luck, and don't keep us waiting too long for your return.

Much love, your old buddy and graphic-rival, StealingPandas.
[/quote]
sorry Xerxer, but Pandas drunken graphics will always be better than yours :P

We've come a long way from me basically wanting you perma Zied after the CMR stuff, but I am glad we reconciled, you're a good friend.

Take it easy bro and come back soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='26 April 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1272328049' post='2276669']
You probably should have secured a secret Uranium trade [i]before[/i] going rogue.

Have fun. :D
[/quote]
Those arent THAT hard to get :P

Don't know ya but wish ya good luck with this thing called 'life' whatever that is