Citadel Announcement

The Citadel as the in-game alliance it is now alliance will no longer exist and will be changing its in-game AA to Nexus, however the Citadel as group friends and allies who have ever been Citadel members sharing common memories will forever exist in an informal entity.

All members of the Citadel who have been flying the AA have been instructed to switch to Nexus and will do so over the next 24-48 hours.

Good luck to all former Citadel alliances, I don't hate any of you of you and wish you well (except Umbrella until you take that sanction off). I consider my war with Gremlins over since we haven't fought for a while and I'm busy with GOONS who are even more evil than Ramlins.

[quote name='Methrage' date='25 April 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1272231463' post='2274830']
The Citadel as the in-game alliance it is now alliance will no longer exist and will be changing its in-game AA to Nexus, however the Citadel as group friends and allies who have ever been Citadel members sharing common memories will forever exist in an informal entity.

All members of the Citadel who have been flying the AA have been instructed to switch to Nexus and will do so over the next 24-48 hours.

Good luck to all former Citadel alliances, I don't hate any of you of you and wish you well (except Umbrella until you take that sanction off). I consider my war with Gremlins over since we haven't fought for a while and I'm busy with GOONS who are even more evil than Ramlins.
[/quote]

Have fun with Nexus.
(You should probably change your forums tag too :P)

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='25 April 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1272231977' post='2274848']
So you're just going around stealing bloc names?

Make a Q alliance next.
[/quote]
Nexus is a bloc name?

Edit: I took it from my website name, didn't steal that from anyone.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='25 April 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1272231960' post='2274847']
Hopefully you just let it lay dead this time, instead of dredging it up and !@#$ting all over it again.
[/quote]
This is funny coming from you, but I don't plan on reviving it another form.

[quote name='Methrage' date='25 April 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1272232022' post='2274850']
Nexus is a bloc name?

Edit: I took it from my website name, didn't steal that from anyone.
[/quote]

Although technically no longer a bloc after Silence left (down to 2 signatories), the Nexus Agreement is a MDoAP treaty that has existed for over two years.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=18419
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nexus

I believe you that it is merely coincidence, but it's kinda funny seeing as you're just leaving an AA that was another defunct bloc's name.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='25 April 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1272232363' post='2274853']
Although technically no longer a bloc after Silence left (down to 2 signatories), the Nexus Agreement is a MDoAP treaty that has existed for over two years.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=18419
http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nexus

I believe you that it is merely coincidence, but it's kinda funny seeing as you're just leaving an AA that was another defunct bloc's name.
[/quote]
I wasn't aware, but if they think it is to similar, they can discuss it with me and I'm sure it can be worked out.

Nexus was the bloc that TORN (I think, someone on that side) fought who started crying immediately upon being hit by their first nukes. They were one of the few "wins" TOP-IRON et al had in that war as they surrendered.

I was hoping Methrage was making fun of them next because his Citadel lampoon [i]was[/i] amusing and Nexus would make an easier target.

"Nexus" is a cool word. I hope you're able to find peace and capitalize on it.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='KainIIIC' date='26 April 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1272260279' post='2275725']
Could this be a good excuse to come over to Brown? :smug:
[/quote]
It could be, I'm currently on no team but brown was the first team I tried after being sanctioned on black. With the sanction gone on brown and that cleared up I am considering it.

[quote name='Methrage' date='25 April 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1272231463' post='2274830']
I'm busy with GOONS who are even more evil than Ramlins.
[/quote]

Ooooooh, compliments now....I see. :smug:

[quote name='Duncan King' date='26 April 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1272255819' post='2275612']
I was hoping Methrage was making fun of them next because his Citadel lampoon [i]was[/i] amusing and Nexus would make an easier target.
[/quote]
This is exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, it looks like this is not the case; although I certainly do wish Methrage good luck in his future endeavors.

[quote name='nippy' date='26 April 2010 - 02:14 AM' timestamp='1272262453' post='2275762']
Ooooooh, compliments now....I see. :smug:
[/quote]
Maybe persistent would be would of been a better term, but I have been enjoying it for the most part and you guys have put up a better fight than I thought.