Help...

Jessebelle

An image of a well dressed couple is displayed around the world, on the national television stations, newspapers, and various websites on the internet. The couple is sad, and they look frail and distressed.

[center][img]http://stephandtony.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/293hallcarpenterlc010909.jpg[/img][/center]

The woman speaks first.
[i]"Our names are Jessebelle and Jesse Mitchell. Our parents were the King and Queen of a prominent country that most people have not heard about. But that does not matter, considering the country doesn't even exist anymore."[/i]

The couple bow their heads in silence. Then they look up at the camera again, their eyes full of determination.

[i]"Members of the world. We need land. My brother and I need to avenge our parents and continue on the family tradition of ruling a nation. We fled our old nation after our parents died, taking only loyal citizens with us. We, therefore, do not have money, but we are willing to repay our debt to you by entering into treaties and opening our borders to our allies. We know we ask for a lot, but it is worth a shot. We hope to bring some form of stability to this world. We wish to make it a better place.
So please, won't you help us?[/i]

The pair get up and walk away. Nothing left to be said. Now they must sit and wait.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='25 April 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1272170277' post='2273887']
Possibly Borneo or Indochina? Perhaps Libya? These lands can be made available to you if you ask.
[/quote]

The Acca Daccan government receives a phone call from Jessebelle Mitchell.

"Hello? Your people offered my brother and I Borneo... And we would like to take it, if that is not too much to ask."

NTR sent a message:

[quote]Jessebell,

Perhaps you and your wonderful wife could create a nation in NTR. We could discuss(ooccoughcough[b]pm[/b]coughcough)where you land would. You would be offered full protection and aid from NTR.

Please reply,

Yiroshi/Elder Council.- NTR[/quote]

[quote name='Shadowsage' date='25 April 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1272172880' post='2273958']
Leaders should be chosen on merit, not familial associations. If we are going by blood, however, the fact that your family lost an entire nation which was subsequently wiped from history does not bode well for your own inherited ability.
[/quote]
Ever heard of second chances?

The Canadian Empire can arrange a Nation for you through the CAN.
The CAN protectorate in the Arctic is open for new Nations to set up shop.
Sincerley
Emperor Bonaparte

OOC
pm me and ill speak to the other bloc members and im sure we can sort something out for you.

Imperial justice is a sight above the justice of those who use nuclear weapons as first strike instruments, better than the justice of those who hide behind their allies after their bullying ways are no longer tolerated. The entire Peaceheart family deserves to be stripped of their titles for criminal negligence and brutal stupidity.

Imperial justice is the justice that puts to death those who do not blindly follow a brainwashed religion; Imperial justice is the spawn of paranoia and utter failure. Who hides behind their allies after their bullying ways are no longer tolerated: the Republicans, who fights like men on fields, or the Imperials, who blindly insult and attack allies and then back out at the first sight of resistance?

[quote name='Jessebelle' date='24 April 2010 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1272172548' post='2273947']
The Acca Daccan government receives a phone call from Jessebelle Mitchell.

"Hello? Your people offered my brother and I Borneo... And we would like to take it, if that is not too much to ask."
[/quote]

OOC: The country of Acca Dacca doesn't exist anymore.
IC:

To Jessebelle and Jesse Mitchell,

On behalf of the Oceanic Union of nations, I would like to invite you to help organize a regional government on the island of Borneo. The northeastern-most portion of Borneo (marked in yellow on the map below), which up to this point has been under the protection of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82917"]Oceanic Union[/url], shall be designated under the nation name of your choosing. Furthermore, once established you are invited to apply to join the Oceanic Union mutual defense pact (ooc: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83338"]here[/url]).

Sincerely,
[i]Antonio Pilar[/i], Second Director of the Economic Division

[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/iKrolm/Borneo4.png[/IMG]

OOC: zomg it's a serial killer!

IC: "We wish the couple luck in their endeavor to find a territory suitable for their personal and ethnic colonization efforts. Its sad to see dynasties and peoples wiped out by fault of misfortune. We personally have nothing to offer to the couple, but none the less, my government and family can empathize." - Thomas Devereaux High Magistrate of Greater Pacifica

[quote name='iKrolm' date='26 April 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1272255709' post='2275606']
OOC: The country of Acca Dacca doesn't exist anymore.
IC:

To Jessebelle and Jesse Mitchell,

On behalf of the Oceanic Union of nations, I would like to invite you to help organize a regional government on the island of Borneo. The northeastern-most portion of Borneo (marked in yellow on the map below), which up to this point has been under the protection of the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82917"]Oceanic Union[/url], shall be designated under the nation name of your choosing. Furthermore, once established you are invited to apply to join the Oceanic Union mutual defense pact (ooc: [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83338"]here[/url]).

Sincerely,
[i]Antonio Pilar[/i], Second Director of the Economic Division

[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb26/iKrolm/Borneo4.png[/IMG]
[/quote]

"Thank you for offering this land to us, we would be most grateful to the Oceanic Union and we would love to accept your offer."
- Jesse Mitchell.

Imperial justice is the result of decades of prosperity. Ages of honor the likes of which he Republic has not nor will ever know with such innefectual leaders who know nothing of the concept of dignty nor standing alone. Imperial justice is borne out of a sense of duty and success which has come to dominate more than an entire continent through sheer tenacity and devotion. Republicans on the other hand absorbed tracts of useless land by pillaging and raping newborn nations around them, followed by crying to any sympathetic ears for help. Imperial justice has required commitment in all wars, even with questionable nations such as the Republic. It is good to know the idiots within the Republic have not the most rudimentary history lessons.