Congratulations Karma

silentkiller

*Open mouth insert foot*

I would like to apologise to Londo and Athens for making assumprions about their actions, and accusing them of something without doing the proper asking around.

./continue thread.

Edit: and thanks to Rushsykes for the towel and soap.

Edited by silentkiller

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='24 April 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1272168171' post='2273823']
I talked to NPO before I did a thing. Check that nation's seniority on "New Pacific Order aplicant" btw. He's not actually an applicant.

[/quote]

My apologies then. I suppose I shouldn't have assumed the NPO would do any rudimentary research before rushing to the boards to publicize this.

[quote name='Moridin' date='24 April 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1272170206' post='2273885']
My apologies then. I suppose I shouldn't have assumed the NPO would do any rudimentary research before rushing to the boards to publicize this.
[/quote]Doesn't look like you did either, from your first post.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='25 April 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1272170202' post='2273884']
*Open mouth insert foot*

I would like to apologise to Londo and Athens for making assumprions about their actions, and accusing them of something without doing the proper asking around.

./continue thread.

[/quote]

Simply Shocking.

[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/bisdut.jpg[/IMG]

Nice fact checking silentkiller. It'd be one thing if you threw normal diplomacy (and respect to foreign entities) aside for an actual raid on your applicant AA, but it's pretty pathetic to see a blatant smear when you either knew or could have easily known what was actually going on.

Congratulations NPO, you're still terrible at PR. With the exception of SirPaul.

[quote name='F15pilotX' date='24 April 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1272170486' post='2273893']
Doesn't look like you did either, from your first post.
[/quote]

You're right, I didn't. As I said, I shouldn't have assumed that the NPO member had checked to see if the person was an actual applicant.

Although Athens technically didn't do anything wrong as it was cleared by Gandroff, I don't think it's wise to even bother raiding the misspelled applicant AA, unless asked by Pacifica. If not, it's only inviting these types of topics which do bring bad PR and just plain sloppy politics. Plus, I think tech-raiding is a terrible practice these days. But to each his own I suppose.

Edited by Owned-You

[quote name='Owned-You' date='25 April 2010 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1272172063' post='2273936']
Although Athens technically didn't do anything wrong as it was cleared by Gandroff, I don't think it's wise to even bother raiding the misspelled applicant AA, unless asked by Pacifica. If not, it's only inviting these types of topics which do bring bad PR and just plain sloppy politics. Plus, I think tech-raiding is a terrible practice these days. But to each his own I suppose.
[/quote]

I think the only one who got bad PR out of this topic is silentkiller.

[quote name='Owned-You' date='25 April 2010 - 06:08 AM' timestamp='1272172063' post='2273936']
[/quote]

While I do hate Athens( :wub: ). They did ask NPO about the nation in question. Credit given where credit is due.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='24 April 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1272170202' post='2273884']
*Open mouth insert foot*

./continue thread.

[/quote]
[img]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4254/1234588431339je5.gif[/img]
This was unexpected.