An Official Nordreich Announcement

In celebration of this day, the small nation of Andhra invites all Eurotrash tourists to party in the streets.

Today, and for this day only, the streets of our great-yet-quiet capital, Imperial Living Room, shall ring with the sound of [i]unce unce unce unce unce unce[/i].

[color="#FF0000"]*kz gets his glowsticks[/color]

"Hey, if you can't beat 'em...."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, didn't think I'd be saying this for much of the last 3 years, but-

Congratulations, Nordreich. It's long overdue. May your banner fly until the [OOC]server dies.[/OOC]

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='24 April 2010 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1272148912' post='2273443']
In celebration of this day, the small nation of Andhra invites all Eurotrash tourists to party in the streets.

Today, and for this day only, the streets of our great-yet-quiet capital, Imperial Living Room, shall ring with the sound of [i]unce unce unce unce unce unce[/i].

[color="#FF0000"]*kz gets his glowsticks[/color]

"Hey, if you can't beat 'em...."
[/quote]

'tis true, when in rome... do as the romanians do.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' date='25 April 2010 - 09:20 AM' timestamp='1272183614' post='2274149']
'tis true, when in rome... do as the romanians do.
[/quote]
[OOC]As a Romanian citizen, I find it offensive that a whole nation and a whole ethnic group would be labeled as such by the actions of few. Mind you, generalizations like these are ignorant like !@#$.[/OOC]

On a different note, special thanks to Thor and Arcticllama for helping me get the flag. Very intense ending indeed. Congratulations to Nordreich for getting what it deserved. B-)

Edited by Chiftelos

Congrats on getting the flag in.

But fear not! I will win the next round although this is my first try. Alas, tremble in fear!

(Especially that Ashoka character I've seen roaming the streets late at night with multiple 18-year...oh nevermind ;) )

[quote name='Chiftelos' date='25 April 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1272191336' post='2274198']
[OOC]As a Romanian citizen, I find it offensive that a whole nation and a whole ethnic group would be labeled as such by the actions of few. Mind you, generalizations like these are ignorant like !@#$.[/OOC]

On a different note, special thanks to Thor and Arcticllama for helping me get the flag. Very intense ending indeed. Congratulations to Nordreich for getting what it deserved. B-)
[/quote]

/me goes back and researches a few things.

Woah, My bad, I was making a joke on the name rome/romans. OOC, In jest I sometimes call countries something a little different. Canada is Canadia, Rome is Romania, Uganda is Ugandia. I mean nothing by it and didnt know where was a history there. I will do better in educating myself in the future and not make such off handed comments that will sound D-bagish(even though it was a poor attempt at just a play on the spelling). I apologize Chiftelos. ;( Mah, Bad.

Back on topic, the Flag looks great guys. I would love to see the war flag able to be flown during the next war.