The Givers

Alfred von Tirpitz

As in any community, there are some that stand out be the sole virtue of giving back more than they took out. These are the community builders. Regardless of where each of these people stand on political issues, and what commitments and/or entanglements they might have, they, above all, give back to the community and make it a richer experience for all that are a part of said community.

I would like us to acknowledge and felicitate those that make the effort. Those that keep us involved.

[list]

[*]Lord Sharpe : Gone now, thanks for all the hours you are sure to have put into the most riveting periodical this planet has ever seen. Yours was the first addictive thread i encountered.

[*]Unspeakable Evil : Although i do not personally follow your thread i know a lot of people who do. Thanks for the effort and the data.

[*]Gopherbashi : The regular updates, thanks, also this is to cover all those who ever did the update to the race.

[*]PNN : Pacific News Network, or whatever it is actually named, you guys are entertaining.

[*]Schatennman : TWiP was something that was very entertaining and humorous as well, looked forward to its next issue at the time.

[*]AirMe : And the entire CN Radio gang, thanks.

[*]Stumpy : Thanks for the corner.
[/list]

I am sure there are some that i have overlooked, but these are that came immediately to mind. Please feel free to add more names and contributions thereof.

I'd like to give shoutouts to:

*Bros and Bilrow - for forum geekery. (Also, for TOOL's forum geekery, I'd like to slip one in for FeigelInc as well, for both running and hosting it.)
*Pikachurin, Locke, Michael von Prussia, and Bobogoobo, who are the CN Wiki staff, for making sure everything gets run well there. :)

UE & Airme are genuine givers. What they give/gave has nothing to do with politics or any alternative agenda. People who had political "news corners/papers" used them for their own agendas and werent so much giving as doing something to hurt an enemy.

While they may have had other objectives, their publications, nevertheless were interesting and entertaining. I am sure even folks on the so called 'target' zone enjoyed these publications at some level, even if just for the humorous presentations. In any case that is my take on it, hence both TWiP and PNN are mentioned.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='23 April 2010 - 09:18 PM' timestamp='1272053903' post='2272288']
[color="#0000FF"]I would like to thank myself for making this game so much interesting for you lot. I can't imagine what you would do without me.[/color]
[/quote]

You know, I would like to thank you RV. Many don't realize what you do in terms of trying to make us interested in the game. We often see your threads and go, "lol it's just RV up to his antics again." However what those people don't realize is that by seeing the thread, posting in it and remarking on it they actually are interested. You often due this during times of peace and stagnation, you'll create your own alliance affiliation and provoke something with a larger alliance making something bigger than it really is. People pay attention, since they are bored, and comment on it. Many say this is nothing more than garbage, I on the other hand appreciate all you do.

Your fiasco with The Family, Sparta and countless others. People know it's mainly just antics, but you always find a way to make it more than just that. Call into question the Sparta's of CN and bring about people's interests.

So honestly, I do think you make the game more interesting RV.

[quote name='The AUT' date='23 April 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1272062154' post='2272420']
You know, I would like to thank you RV. Many don't realize what you do in terms of trying to make us interested in the game. We often see your threads and go, "lol it's just RV up to his antics again." However what those people don't realize is that by seeing the thread, posting in it and remarking on it they actually are interested. You often due this during times of peace and stagnation, you'll create your own alliance affiliation and provoke something with a larger alliance making something bigger than it really is. People pay attention, since they are bored, and comment on it. Many say this is nothing more than garbage, I on the other hand appreciate all you do.

Your fiasco with The Family, Sparta and countless others. People know it's mainly just antics, but you always find a way to make it more than just that. Call into question the Sparta's of CN and bring about people's interests.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, I am pretty great aren't I?[/color]

[quote name='The AUT' date='23 April 2010 - 06:36 PM' timestamp='1272062154' post='2272420']

[/quote]
tbh, I usually stop reading a thread once he starts !@#$ting it up. I tend to see it as an indicator that the thread needs to be left to die and the issue has been settled by everyone but him and Methrage.

[quote name='Alterego' date='23 April 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1272054161' post='2272295']
UE & Airme are genuine givers. What they give/gave has nothing to do with politics or any alternative agenda. People who had political "news corners/papers" used them for their own agendas and werent so much giving as doing something to hurt an enemy.
[/quote]
You missed the point by a mile. If you think I wrote all that stuff to push my agenda and "hurt" someone, you are sadly mistaken. I like to expand this community and I like to think my work has helped that happen. But you speaking of other people just spitting out random agendas is funny none the less.