Forming Trade Circle

KMA The Mighty

Hello. I want to form a long term trade circle for these bonus effects... [u]Beer[/u](Increases population happiness + 2) , [u]Steel[/u](Reduces infrastructure cost -2%) , [u]Construction[/u] (Reduces infrastructure cost -5% and raises the aircraft limit +10) , [u]Microchips[/u](Reduces technology cost -8%, increases population happiness +2) , [u]Asphalt[/u] (Lowers infrastructure upkeep cost -5%), [u]Automobiles[/u](Increases population happiness +3)and [u]Radiation Cleanup[/u](Reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. Improves a nation's environment by 1. Reduces global radiation for your nation by 50%).

[u]Needed Resources:[/u]

Water: KMA The Mighty
Wheat:
Lumber: revaew
Aluminum: waynebrady
Marble: maddog137
Oil: Cynic
Rubber: maddog137
Gold: revaew
Lead: waynebrady
Iron:
Coal: KMA The Mighty
Extra: Cynic (Cattle)

So... If you like to join the trade circle just state your two resources(Resources that are needed/avaible) and also a link to your nation. I will put your name on the resource spot area and once we get most of teh resources we will start forming the circle.

PS: YOU NEED TO HAVE A HARBOR SO EVERY ONE HAS 5 OPEN SLOTS WHICH EVERY ONE NEEDS!!!

Harbor - $200,000.00 - Increases population income by 1%. Opens +1 extra trade slot. Limit one harbor per nation. This improvement may not be destroyed if it is supporting trade agreements or navy vessels until those trade agreements and navy vessels are first removed.

My nation: The Empire of KMA
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=390449
My Resources: Coal and Water

Edited by KMA The Mighty

I am trying to set up the same trade circle but am not having success as of yet with it... If you'll have me and yours fills up before mine then I'll sign up for it. I noticed that you have an extra resource slot available and I have Oil and Cattle.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=326691"]My nation[/url]