Our Time Has Come (Again)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lucas Perry' date='22 April 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1271956516' post='2270819']
I've noticed all the founders gone. Good luck Kronos and I hope you succeed.
[/quote]

I am confident that we will. The loss of the founders hurt but of late activity has been much better. We seem to have found a renewed purpose.

Can't believe its already been a year... I was ecstatic to have the opportunity to sign with you guys (though not so ecstatic that you stole snowbreast, lol), and I am extremely pleased that you guys are still kicking a year later. I know its hard for the smaller alliances like both of ours to keep afloat after losing previously-integral members, but I hope you guys can keep your heads up, weather this, and come back as strong as ever. I'm happy to see some familiar faces in gov and I expect y'all to take full advantage of your newly reformed gov.

I'll be back here for the 2nd year anniversary.

[quote name='mrcalkin' date='23 April 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1271981704' post='2271325']
Can't believe its already been a year... I was ecstatic to have the opportunity to sign with you guys (though not so ecstatic that you stole snowbreast, lol), and I am extremely pleased that you guys are still kicking a year later. I know its hard for the smaller alliances like both of ours to keep afloat after losing previously-integral members, but I hope you guys can keep your heads up, weather this, and come back as strong as ever. I'm happy to see some familiar faces in gov and I expect y'all to take full advantage of your newly reformed gov.

I'll be back here for the 2nd year anniversary.
[/quote]

It's been a LONG year but it has been a GOOD year. The relationship with Umbrella is one that I treasure. I am not particularly interested in politics (I just like blowing things up) but we will prevail through this trivial travail. I was a Kronos founder, not .gov, but a founder none the less. Umbrella has ALWAYS been there for us. You may be certain that we'll always be there for you.

Thanks for your support MrC and (most especially) Umbrella!

Love you guys ;)

-Laz

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='22 April 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1271922200' post='2270492']
I don't think a new charter will help against the stagnation and the inactivity of an alliance. Although I hope in this case it will. Good luck Kronos.
[/quote]

Well, pessimism is even less helpful particularly when one does not fully understand our situation so let me briefly explain it. Most of the alliance inactivity was due to a few internal problems caused by the old charter so we created the new one with the intent on engaging a broader range of members. I think it has already begun working. In addition, our current government intends to engage the membership and propose more ideas to regain interest.

Regardless, I am quite optimistic for growth in the next term. If we don't grow, we'll just nuke everyone. Valhalla, GOD, and Umbrella have our back and we can take down Zeus. Or Hera because she's a scary lady.

Aye, Hera is much more frightening. I would like to personally thank everyone for the well-wishes, we've already made a significant difference in activity and we've barely gotten started. We have the ability, and we will commit the time. A special thanks to Umbrella as well, they have been there for us from the very beginning and I could not be more proud to call them my close friends. The same goes for Valhalla and GOD, they are excellent allies and excellent friends.

Kronos will grow again. Or, as Noj said, we'll just nuke everything in sight. I'm looking forward to either path. :v:

Lonewolfe - I have a surprise for you.

Edited by Vesalius

Wow.... Its really been a year.

Even though most (I see you DC and Laz) of the founders arent around any more, I know Kronos will thrive.

Ves, you have really came into your own over the past 6 months and you have done Kronos so much good.

Ill be awaiting our second bday o/ Kronos <3

[quote name='white majik' date='23 April 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1272045824' post='2272164']
Wow.... Its really been a year.

Even though most (I see you DC and Laz) of the founders arent around any more, I know Kronos will thrive.

Ves, you have really came into your own over the past 6 months and you have done Kronos so much good.

Ill be awaiting our second bday o/ Kronos <3
[/quote]
Thanks Whitey. Go nuke something for me. :wub:

[quote name='Owned-You' date='24 April 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1272069103' post='2272505']
I know De Caelo Missus, one of the better players I ever worked with in my 3 years.

If only I could work with him again... *Cough*
[/quote]

You can :D

http://forums.cn-kronos.com/index.php?showforum=4

Go there, post an app and we'll have you masked in no time :P