a World Federation announcement

Enrage

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lennox' date='25 April 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1272239575' post='2275049']
Could you elaborate on this?
[/quote]

I sometimes forget very old references are missed by most now a days, I'll hit you up on IRC, since I think a detailed explanation would be a bit of a derail.

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='25 April 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1272239779' post='2275054']
I sometimes forget very old references are missed by most now a days, I'll hit you up on IRC, since I think a detailed explanation would be a bit of a derail.
[/quote]

I am more interested in hearing what they have done recently, actually.

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='25 April 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1272239249' post='2275044']
Uhh nope, the 'destabilizing green' accusations is your bag of tricks, you are welcome to keep it.

Just you JB, just you.

No dude, we just don't care, you just don't matter that much anymore.
[/quote]

[quote][17:10] <Impero[VE]> youve shown a pattern of intentionaly acting maliciouly in regards to green unity[/quote]

[quote][17:42] <Goldie[VE]> you can attempt to destabilize green all you want[/quote]

No matter how much you attempt to spread your lies, I will continue to tell the truth.

Your sudden reversal of your severe aversion of sharing logs is amusing, but still pointless.

You are attempting to provoke a public mudslinging match simply so you can feel relevant, I'll have no part in it.

Edit: besides, if you want to start a logdump fest, I really should let Goldie respond first. Hes got the gold after all. :P

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='25 April 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1272240642' post='2275076']
Your sudden reversal of your severe aversion of sharing logs is amusing, but still pointless.

You are attempting to provoke a public mudslinging match simply so you can feel relevant, I'll have no part in it.
[/quote]

My aversion to sharing logs is from private queries when people ask me not to share. These came from channels where there was open communication.

And, I know, you folks would rather do your mudslinging in private. I've seen the logs.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='25 April 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1272239894' post='2275057']
No matter how much you attempt to spread your lies, I will continue to tell the truth.
[/quote]
Lies? Many members of UJA would agree you've been trying to divide the green sphere.

[quote name='Paladin Kiwi' date='25 April 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1272244127' post='2275171']
GGA isn't quite living up to green team spirit, eh?
[/quote]
Its not GGA, its just one person that constantly causes problems. Unfortunately, its their leader.

Edited by Enrage

[quote name='Enrage' date='25 April 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1272243922' post='2275165']
Lies? Many members of UJA would agree you've been trying to divide the green sphere.
[/quote]

And, yet, I have shown proof that you in particular, and wF less specifically, are actively attempting to provoke a fellow Green alliance into a war, while no one can say anything about me other than that I was in the GGA when the Emerald Affairs took place.

Who truly is destabilizing Green? It is not I.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='23 April 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1272000104' post='2271723']
Mass PMing noobs who recently joined up and who you have never contacted before and asking them to join an alliance your starting (which was the case with the person[s] who your referencing, and we still didn't attack him over it) is quite different then two friends asking a third friend if he wanted to help start an alliance ;)

There is a different former Viridian who did the latter, and rather then ending up on our ZI list, he ended up with a protectorate instead. Different strokes for different folks I guess. But hey, whats important is that reason ruled the day and all is now well, no?
[/quote]

So, I'd say I talk to you every now and then. We know each other. Goldielax too. Does that mean if I start an alliance I can send you a recruitment message?

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='25 April 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1272246183' post='2275210']
And, yet, I have shown proof that you in particular, and wF less specifically, are actively attempting to provoke a fellow Green alliance into a war, while no one can say anything about me other than that I was in the GGA when the Emerald Affairs took place.

[/quote]
Perhaps it is not that others can say nothing about you, rather that you can say nothing about yourself.
-Grandmaster Kiwi

[quote name='Baltus' date='25 April 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1272246610' post='2275231']
Well, that may be your opinion, but I do believe that the majority of green and Bob agree that you're not helping unify green, to be sure.
[/quote]

The majority of Bob laughed at our goal of even attempting to unify Green. They do not doubt our desire for a unified sphere.

[quote name='Baltus' date='26 April 2010 - 02:50 AM' timestamp='1272246610' post='2275231']
Well, that may be your opinion, but I do believe that the majority of green and Bob agree that you're not helping unify green, to be sure.
[/quote]

What exactly is being attempted in terms of a unified green?

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='25 April 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1272246183' post='2275210']

[/quote]
Are you kidding me? No one can say anything about you and what you've done in recent time? You really believe that, o boy..where do I begin..

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='25 April 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1272246867' post='2275235']
[/quote]
Well we'd appreciate GGA not declaring war on a 3 man alliance.

Oh, and yes, that alliance, RGN, is a [b]Green Team Alliance[/b]. We don't want Green on Green action.

[quote name='Enrage' date='25 April 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1272246984' post='2275240']
Are you kidding me? No one can say anything about you and what you've done in recent time? You really believe that, o boy..where do I begin..
[/quote]

I would prefer you begin by attempting to unify Green rather than continue to attempt to provoke fellow Green alliances into war.

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='25 April 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1272246867' post='2275235']
[/quote]
By having the sovereign of your alliance telling another green team gov to "suck a ****"

[quote name='Paladin Kiwi' date='26 April 2010 - 02:59 AM' timestamp='1272247152' post='2275247']
Well we'd appreciate GGA not declaring war on a 3 man alliance.

Oh, and yes, that alliance, RGN, is a [b]Green Team Alliance[/b]. We don't want Green on Green action.
[/quote]

Well in terms of that then you may want to actually have some semblance of agreement between all members of green on that policy. Seems rather pushy to be touting who can declare on who if you're a part of green.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' date='25 April 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1272247218' post='2275248']
I would prefer you begin by attempting to unify Green rather than continue to attempt to provoke fellow Green alliances into war.
[/quote]
You are completely ignorant. What has happened here is a big green team alliance (GGA) trying to use and abuse a smaller one (RGN). GGA did not only provoke an alliance into war, they outright attacked them.

Now someone who has the ***** (wF) to stand up for what is just is stopping your abuse.

If you think that a "unified" green is one ruled by the GGA, you are sorely mistaken.

[quote name='Paladin Kiwi' date='25 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1272247422' post='2275256']
You are completely ignorant. What has happened here is a big green team alliance (GGA) trying to use and abuse a smaller one (RGN). GGA did not only provoke an alliance into war, they outright attacked them.

Now someone who has the ***** (wF) to stand up for what is just is stopping your abuse.

If you think that a "unified" green is one ruled by the GGA, you are sorely mistaken.
[/quote]

I refer you to my previous statement where I disproved what you just said, only I used facts, rather than outright lies. You may find it [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84700&view=findpost&p=2275017"]here.[/url]

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank