Question about Re-Rolling.

Fizzydog

If I were to re roll, would I have to declare it here? And I have active foriegn aid, so can I make a nation and wait for my old one to expire, or do I realy have to wait till 28th to reroll? Because I want to do it today.

Don't worry, I'll be back. :smug:

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='21 April 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1271884199' post='2269537']
If I were to re roll, would I have to declare it here?[/quote]
If your forum account no longer matches your nation or ruler name after your reroll and you wish to continue posting on the forums you have two options.

1. Request a forum name change after you reroll but before you start posting again in the [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=21]Report Forum Abuse[/url] section.

2. If secrecy is an issue you can discuss a confidential reroll over private message with Sword of Estel as outlined here:
[quote name='Vivi' date='16 September 2009 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1253075660' post='1846231']Sword of Estel - mods & admins (comments, concerns, bias claims, etc), oversees all staff, confidential re-rolls and/or final appeals, final call on policy issues, etc.[/quote]

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='21 April 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1271884199' post='2269537']And I have active foriegn aid, so can I make a nation and wait for my old one to expire, or do I realy have to wait till 28th to reroll?[/quote]
You have to wait for your old nation to expire (or you delete your account manually) before you can create a new one. You cannot have two accounts at the same time.