The Return of the Kingom of Carthage

Acca Dacca

OOC: Kingdom <_<

[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/carthageflag2.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=5]The Kingdom of Carthage[/size]
[size=3]Declaration of Independence[/size][/center]

“Ladies and Gentlemen of Carthage, Africa and the world… I come before you with the title of King of Carthage. My name is Mohammed VI. Throughout history, Carthage has seen rebellions, reformations, and wars. Today, we stand together once again. For the past several weeks, we have spoken to our African brethren and have been released from their protectorate status to once again begin anew nation. No doubt many of you remember the rules of President Obama and Alessandro Romano (OOC: Sargun.) And long before them, Carthage was ruled by Gebiv. Alas, they did not prevail in keeping Carthage together. It is time for the people to rise once more and to bring about the greatest reign of Carthage the world has seen.

On this day, Carthage is reborn.”

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Mohammed_VI_of_Morocco.jpg[/img]
[i]The current King of Morocco, His Majesty Mohammed VI[/i]

At this he bowed, and in the words of the last king, he replied to the applause of the people with:

“Thank you, but now I have a country to run.”

----------------------------------------------------

Aboubakr Jamai, the newly established Political Correspondent for the King to the world, wrote down to the political leaders everywhere:

“We have established ourselves as an African nation. I ask that you include the former regions of Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, and the Madeira Islands. For the Maderia Islands, we’d like to thank the Holy American Empire, and have signed the Pax Americana for them. We’d like to thank the Rebel Army for making all of this possible. If any nation wishes to establish relations, our embassy headquarters are in our Capital, Carthage. If any wish to establish economic relations please meet with our Economic Council in Ceuta.

If none of this suits your interest, please take time out of your day to recognize us.”

Edited by Acca Dacca

Private:

To: The Kingdom of Carthage

To His Majesty Mohammed VI,

Greetings Majesty my name is Michael Croix, I am the current Chancellor of Louisiana. As you no doubt know, Louisiana holds a base housing an airfield, harbor and barracks in Port International. Under the previous administration our base agreement had been continued, as your nation has formed, I once again request that the base agreement in Port International remains so that Louisiana continues to have a presence in the Mediterranean to support our friends and allies.

Respectfully yours,

Michael Croix
Chancellor of Louisiana

[center][font="Arial Black"]Official Communique from Bohovia[/font][/center]

[center]The Republic of Bohovia congratulates The Kingdom of Carthage on their independence. We to have recently become independent once again, after a collapse of the Bohovian government occurred and we know the joy your people feel. May that feeling never fade. We wish Carthage the best of luck.

-Bohovian Department of Foreign Affairs [/center]

*Private*

To: Louisiana

To Chancellor Michael Croix,

Port International is of no concern for either of us to be alarmed, but we do wish to ask if you would be willing to have a discussion. We'd like to work closer with you and would be glad to actually meet in your port sometimes soon. As for Louisiana continueing to have a presence in the Mediterranean to support our friends and allies, we hope to be some of the people you support.

Respectfully yours,

Mohammed VI
King of Carthage

[quote name='Executive Minister' date='21 April 2010 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1271876529' post='2269367']
[i]"Different leaders breed different policies, this is certain.

Will this reincarnation of Carthage seek to persue the same inane Xenophobic policies its precedessor under the Obama administration did?"[/i]
[/quote]

We are willing to forget if you are.

[quote name='Sgt Shidner' date='21 April 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1271878344' post='2269396']
We here in Kriegland look forward to fruitful and peaceful relations with the nation of Carthage. We also indeed look forward to possibly working together in the future.
[/quote]

Anytime you wish, we are willing to meet in Carthage if you are willing to send someone over.

---------------------------------

we'd also like to thank Bohovia and the FSA for their recognition of our nation.

Edited by Acca Dacca

To: The Kingdom of Carthage

To His Majesty Mohammed VI,

Louisiana's Vice Chancellor Gabriel Valcoste is currently in Port International overseeing repairs to the base, he is avaliable at your convenience for a meeting.

Regards,

Michael Croix

[i]The days after the assassination
Somalian territory[/i]

Juli Peaceheart learned of the death of her brother through one of her bodyguards. Her humanitarian work in Somalia kept her always in clear and present danger, so she was accompanied by bodyguards at all time to protect her after the unjust Nod invasion of Somalia. There was little emotion in the breaking of the news. The bodyguard stood as passive as he had been for the months he had been with her, and Juli knew that he had little emotional connection to the King as he was a Somalian. Unfortunately, his stoic passivity eventually resulted in a frying pan to the noggin.

The King's sister wept for three whole days, with little sleep in between sobbing sessions. Her world had come crashing down: Nod had ruined all of the Somalian work that had been put in by her brother, her homeland had been destroyed twice over, and now her brother had been killed. She had no family left other than the son that never spoke, the son currently in charge of the Vauleo-Buryatian something or other. Her world was nothing.

[i]Seven days ago[/i]

"Yes, sir. Will do, sir." Juli ended the phone conversation and looked at the man across from her. He stared at her with the fixation of a dead man... the reason being she had shot him in the throat and he was, well, dead. Juli had finished interrogating the brother of the man who was still rotting in a prison cell for the death of her brother. The dead man had lost all of his limbs and his manhood, and there were many more treatments not suitable for restatement. The man had been completely innocent... or so the evidence claimed. In the end, he had confessed - and she had quickly rewarded him through his death.

[i]Today[/i]

Juli smiled as she walked to the podium. The current King of Carthage had just left and the official declaration of existence sent out. It was her time to shine.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the world, I assume that you all understand who I am. My name is Juli Peaceheart, sister of the late King Sargun. With his death the throne would have passed on to me, but I am not here to stage a coup as evidenced by my being here. King Mohammed VI is a very capable leader and I am not here to tell him to leave. I am here because we have agreed that I, being the Queen of the Sarnungian Republic, and he, being the King of Carthage, have merged our political entities together. Today, the Kingdom of Carthage and the Kingdom of the Sarnungian Republic have merged into the Kingdom of Carthage, under two flags, the one above and the one now revealed below."

[center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Sargun_Peaceheart/republicflag.png[/img][/center]

"I, as Queen of Carthage, give a warm welcome to all of the world and a message as well: we're back."

The Sudanese Republic is going to have a hard time trusting Carthage so long as Port International is being held in the hands of Louisiana. With this in mind we are announcing an immediate mobilization along our borders of border security forces and other forces deemed useful in securing our border with Carthage.

[quote][quote]We here in Kriegland look forward to fruitful and peaceful relations with the nation of Carthage. We also indeed look forward to possibly working together in the future.[/quote]

Anytime you wish, we are willing to meet in Carthage if you are willing to send someone over.[/quote]

Private:

So if we were to meet, what would be the circumstances and reasons for meeting? We'd wish to assist you in whatever way we can.

Private:

Alright. That can be arranged. We are always looking to help other nations with their military issues, considering the services our Kriegland can offer in that area. And a military would also be excellent as well. If you do wish to purchase certain military technology, the one's we are able to produce and sell are on our store front. Feel free to browse.