National Front Turns up the Heat

Minilla Island

[i]It is the end of the Third Party Convention of the far-right National Front. 52,000 people jam into the Municipal Stadium in Gamera, the capital of Copernica province. The National Front leader, and leader of the Official Opposition in the Halkevi (Minilla Island's Parliament), George Lincoln Rockwell is present to speak to the large and raucous gathering. The date is April 20, and many know what day this is in history. Now, with the crowd euphoric in anticipation, Rockwell is introduced to the crowd by David Niemann, Executive Director of the National Front.[/i]
-
Niemann- Ladies and Gentleman, The leader of the National Front, George Lincoln Rockwell, will now speak.
-
[i]The crowd goes wild as Rockwell comes to the podium. He takes out his pipe from his mouth and places it on the podium[/i]
-
GLR- Comrades, the Third Party day of the Movement has come to a close. What appeared like a show of political strength to millions of Islanders outside of our ranks, has become so much more for the hundreds of thousands of fighters who believe in the cause. This great spiritual and personal meeting of old fighters and comrades in struggle. And, perhaps, a cross section of you despite the forced civility of the Party will return with courageous hearts to the days when it was virtually impossible to be a member of the National Front.
-
[i]The crowd cheers[/i]
-
GLR- When our party consisted of just 9 members that met in James Rikell's basement, we already had two unwavering beliefs. First, The National Front would be a party with a true ideology. Secondly, we would be, uncompromisingly, the one and only power in Minilla Island.
-
[i]The crowd cheers wildly.[/i]
-
GLR- We have been in the minority because we mobilized the most valuable elements of struggle and sacrifice in the nation which have always been not in the majority, but the minority.
-
[i]The crowd cheers.[/i]
-
GLR - And, because these are the best that Minilla Island has to offer, they can in the proudest self-esteem, proclaim themselves to be the leaders of this great nation and her people, the people of Minilla Island, and flocked to us in record numbers.
-
[i]THe crowd goes wild[/i]
-
GLR - The people of Minilla Island are happy that the ever-changing, flavor-of-the-month ideology, will be replaced by a [/i]fixed pole![/i]
-
[i]The people go wild[/i]
-
Crowd- Hail! Hail! Hail!
-
GLR- We have seen A King who will willingly meet with this nations' mortal enemies. Those that have sent locusts in plagues to the great land. We have a nation, who once prided herself on her never flinching principle of the defense and belief in the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, where its leaders did everything humanly possible to protect her, now opening her arms to those who wish for its destruction. Opening her arms unconditionally to Muslim mongrels, the true monstrosity between man and ape, who spit on our customs, defecate on her beliefs, and demand equal treatment or the threat of death emerges.
-
[i]crowd boos and whistles loudly[/i]
-
GLR- The National Front has never, I repeat [i]never[/i], will compromise on the vision of King Joseph. To establish a true Catholic nation in Asia. For 93 years, the principle has held true. We have become a nation of the true Catholic belief, and the defense of the World's only true religion of God. In King Joseph's vision, he established a homeland for non-Catholics. That we shall always defend. However, we will [i]never[/i] advocate or defend those demanding special privleges for gutter faiths that do not comply with the National Law of 1924.[i]Never![i]
-
[i]crowd goes wild[/i]
-
GLR - Those of us who are the true believer that attain power [i]will never relinquish it.[/i]
-
Crowd- Hail! Hail! Hail!
-
GLR- Bishop Tarantini, Bishop Riemann, and Bishop Santos and others like them, stand out truly as really active fighters, and more is expected from them than the millions of national comrades in the general population. For them, it is not merely enough to simply make the pledge: "I believe!" Rather, the affirmation: "I Fight!!"
-
Crowd- [i]wildly[/i] Hail! Hail! Hail!
-
GLR- When we win election in a few weeks, for then and for all time, the National Front will be the source of political leadership for the Minilla Island people. It will in its teaching, and ultimately in its organization hard as steel, malleable in its tactics and adaptable in its entirety, yet it will be a training like a Holy Order for its political leaders. It must be shown, however, that all upstanding Islanders join the National Front. However, only the best NF members can be called Party Comrades!
-
Crowd- [i]wildly[/i] Hail! Hail! Hail!
-
GLR- Over time, elements of the Government have percecuted us. And, from time to time, removed the lesser elements of the NF [i]for[/i] us. Today, we must examine ourselves and remove from our midst the elements that have become bad. [i]And, therefore, so not belong with us![/i]
-
[i]Crowd goes wild[/i]
-
GLR- It is our wish and wil that this great nation, and her precepts within, last for all eternity. [i]We can be happy to know that this future belongs entirely to us![/i]
-
[i]corwd goes crazy with applause for 45 seconds[/i]
-
GLR When the older ones of us falter, the youth of this nation will stiffen and remain until their bodies decay. Only then, if we in the National Front, with our most obedient dedication become the highest embodiment of what it means to be an NF comrade in thought and being, then the NF will materialize into the indestructible pillar of the Minilla Island people and nation. Then, our glorious and laudable armed forces, the proud standard bearers of our nation, who are equally tradition minded, and these two great institutions will educate the Islander, and, therefore stregnthen and carry on their shoulders the Minilla Island nation! The Minilla Island people!
-
Crowd- Hail! Hail! Hail!
-
GLR- Today, we honor on this, the 120th anniversary of one of the greatest men who ever lived, by continuing to defend and protect this great nation from the elements who wish to defile and destroy her. We will stand in this belief from now until the end of time. We will forever stand on the LASER credo of "God, King, Country and Holy Mother Church!"
-
Crowd- Hail! Hail! Hail!
-
GLR- As we speak, many NF members are leaving the convention. While many are reliving it in their minds, many more are preparing for the next review. And, again the people come and go they will be engrossed anew and happy and inspired, for the idea and movement lives in our people. And with the Movement are the symbols of Eternity!
-
[i]crowd goes nuts[/i]
-
GLR- Long live the National Front! Long Live Minilla Island! Long Live the legacy of King Joseph! Hail Victory!
-
[i]The crowd goes wild and screams Hail Victory! repeatedly for 5 minutes. When Niemann comes to the podium, they still cheer wildly for Rockwell. Nieman turns to the crowd[/i]
-
Niemann- George Lincoln Rockwell is Minilla Island! Minilla Island is George Lincoln Rockwell!
-
[i]The crowd goes bonkers as Niemann turns to Rockwell and salutes him wiht right arm forward[/i]
-
Niemann- Hail, Victory! Hail, Victory!

Edited by Minilla Island