Rating Alliances

New Frontier

[quote name='sethb' date='21 April 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1271823071' post='2268766']
I think I speak for us all when I say that that part of our history makes us sick to our stomachs.
[/quote]

I'd rephrase that to say I think I speak for us all when I say that VE did what it had to do to be able to re-form as an alliance, and that bending in the short term to GGA enabled us to again flourish in the long term. It has also enabled us to get revenge on pretty much everyone who was behind the Viridicide.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The averages thus far:

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4.238095238
Green Protection Agency - 4.882352941
New Pacific Order - 5.5
New Polar Order - 4.909090909
World Task Force - 3.8
Sparta - 4.571428571
Viridian Entente - 7.261904762
The Democratic Order - 3.470588235
Fark - 6.65
Mushroom Kingdom - 7.025
Orange Defense Network - 5.315789474
United Purple Nations - 3.75
FOK - 6.55
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6.763157895
The Legion - 4.3
The Order Of The Paradox - 6.772727273
Ragnarok - 6.333333333
RnR - 5.131578947
The Order Of Light - 5.583333333
Random Insanity Alliance - 6.416666667
Umbrella - 7.425
Poison Clan - 5.523809524
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5.921052632
Nueva Vida - 6.404761905
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5.95
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6.175
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6.404761905
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4.473684211
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 4.315789474
Athens - 4.7
Nordreich - 5.470588235
The International - 5.4
The Foreign Division - 4.805555556
LOSS - 5.205882353
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6.263157895
The Grämlins - 2.285714286
Guru Order - 4.175
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4.45
M*A*S*H - 4.302631579
The Templar Knights - 5.285714286

In order:
1. Umbrella - 7.425
2. Viridian Entente - 7.261904762
3. Mushroom Kingdom - 7.025
4. The Order Of The Paradox - 6.772727273
5. Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6.763157895
6. Fark - 6.65
7. FOK - 6.55
8. Random Insanity Alliance - 6.416666667
9. Nueva Vida - 6.404761905
9. Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6.404761905
11. Ragnarok - 6.333333333
12. Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6.263157895
13. Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6.175
14. Federation Of Armed Nations - 5.95
15. Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5.921052632
16. The Order Of Light - 5.583333333
17. Poison Clan - 5.523809524
18. New Pacific Order - 5.5
19. Nordreich - 5.470588235
20. The International - 5.4
21. Orange Defense Network - 5.315789474
22. The Templar Knights - 5.285714286
23. LOSS - 5.205882353
24. RnR - 5.131578947
25. New Polar Order - 4.909090909
26. Green Protection Agency - 4.882352941
27. The Foreign Division - 4.805555556
28. Athens - 4.7
29. Sparta - 4.571428571
30. Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 4.473684211
31. North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4.45
32. The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 4.315789474
33. M*A*S*H - 4.302631579
34. The Legion - 4.3
35. Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4.238095238
36. Guru Order - 4.175
37. World Task Force - 3.8
38. United Purple Nations - 3.75
39. The Democratic Order - 3.470588235
40. The Grämlins - 2.285714286

The average rating given to an alliance: 5.354391285

I'll update this periodically.

Edited by Shodemofi

[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4.0[/b] They seem bloated, and their best ally is the Rämlins.
[b]Green Protection Agency - 7.0[/b] They may be neutral, but they've got some awesome members, and they're on Green too.
[b]New Pacific Order - 6.0[/b] I don't harbor poor feelings towards them, and actually respect a few of their members.
[b]New Polar Order - 6.5[/b] They were great fighter in the last war, and they've got some cool members too. Kinda notorious for poor Emperors though.
[b]World Task Force - 4.0[/b] They're neutral. Enough said.[/size][/font][/color]
[color="#1C2837"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][size="2"][b]Sparta - 6.5[/b] They've got some great members, but their wartime performance has been repeatedly disappointing.
[b]Viridian Entente - 10.0[/b] I love this alliance.
[b]The Democratic Order - 4.0[/b] They're neutral. Enough said.
[b]Fark - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom - 7.0[/b] They've got some cool members, and some fantastic fighters. They've had great growth too.
[b]Orange Defense Network - 6.0[/b] We both share the opinion that GATO is an awesome ally.
[b]United Purple Nations - 3.0[/b] Purple, and not a strong alliance either.
[b]FOK - 9.0[/b] These guys are great fighters, and great allies too.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 9.5[/b] One of my favorite VE allies, these guys are awesome.
[b]The Legion - 3.0[/b] Purple, and not a strong alliance either.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox - 7.5[/b] They've got some awesome members, they're great fighters. Made some terrible political/military moves in the past, but I'm confident they've learned from their past mistakes and will come-out of reps in a few months stronger then ever.
[b]Ragnarok - 7.5 They're cool allies, and Hoo's a great guy. I question some of their political decisions though, and don't appreciate their association with \m/.
RnR - 2.0[/b] Performed very poorly in this last war.
[b]The Order Of Light - 6.0[/b] Good people, honorable to fight against in this last war.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance - 8.0[/b] Great ally, decent fighters, Article Florida.
[b]Umbrella - 9.0[/b] Probably the best fighters in this game, and I'm glad that the VE is now allied with them.
[b]Poison Clan - 7.0[/b] Very good fighters, though I wish they weren't so reckless with their Tech Raiding.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]Nueva Vida - 7.0[/b] Strong guys who've faced some tough challenges and come-out on top as well.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations - 6.0[/b] They've got some cool members, though they're very closed-off to the rest of CN.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6.5[/b] I hope these guys kick some Rämlin $@!.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5.5[/b] They're allright. Don't know them very well though.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]Athens - 4.0[/b] Won't be forgetting the Ni! incident anytime soon.
[b]Nordreich - 6.0[/b] Heard some good stuff about their performance during the war.
[b]The International - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]The Foreign Division - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]LOSS - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5.5[/b] They're allright. Don't know them very well though.
[b]The Rämlins - 2.0[/b] I refuse to acknowledge these guys as The Grämlins anymore; they aren't the alliance I once respected. Nicely done, Ramirus.
[b]Guru Order - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5.0[/b] Don't know them very well.
[b]M*A*S*H - 6.0[/b] Purple and kinda weak, but they've got some cool members.
[b]The Templar Knights - 7.0[/b] Heard some good stuff about these guys.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Kayvaan Shrike

[quote name='magicninja' date='20 April 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1271825507' post='2268819']
Hmmm Pretty sure GATO's avg has gone up over a point since last time. Bet dollars to pesos you wouldn;t find GATO that high up the last few years. We must be doing something right.
[/quote]
If I ever find myself with an obscene amount of time I'll add up the last ratings thread we had too, don't hold your breath though.

Edited by Shodemofi

[quote name='Choader' date='20 April 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1271818652' post='2268650']
Sparta -7- Probably the best alliance it's size, and has shown great improvement in every measure over the last two years. [/quote]

:awesome:

This is comedy gold right here. I mean, I laughed really hard at that. I really needed that -- its been a long day. Thanks, dude.

Other than this, I am actually rather impressed with the remarkable objectivity folks are showing in this thread as opposed to the other one. Many praises upon the participants thus far.

I will decline to fill one out, though. Don't need you all knowing who I'm plotting against. :ehm:

Shamelessly stealing Quiz's format (he is most likely to succeed, maybe it will rub off on me)

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] - 3/10 - With a couple of exceptions, you're just there. I want to see more from you guys
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] - 7/10 - I like you guys and you were my first alliance when I came back, but you're living with an outdated mindset and vision of the world
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] - 2/10 - My God, stop whining and grow up.
[b]New Polar Order[/b] - 8/10 - As much as I tried to get pissed at you guys over that last war, you're just too cool to stay mad at.
[b]World Task Force[/b]e - 3/10 - You're just plain boring and inactive.
[b]Sparta[/b] - 6/10 - Your gov seems cool and somewhat competent, but your general membership is incompetent and inactive. You were a welcome relief during the first couple of weeks in the last war, but you seemed to lose focus after that.
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] - 6/10 - Seem like decent enough guys.
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] - 3/10 - Meh
[b]Fark[/b] - 8/10 - Those I've talked to seem like cool people and you're probably the most competent alliance over 250 members when it comes to fighting. I've never understood why you guys don't have more nukes. You're one of my favorite non-allies, if not my favorite.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] - 10/10 - I would probably have left this world by now if you guys weren't so damn awesome.
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] - 8/10 - Good membership and you're taken a lot of steps in the right direction. I didn't particularly trust you at first, but you're won me over.
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] - 3/10 - Your posters can be annoying at times, but I don't know much about you beyond that.
[b]FOK[/b] - 10/10 - I love you guys. Competent, fun and steadfast allies.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] - 7/10 - Tenacious as roaches and you seem cool enough
[b]The Legion[/b] - 3/10 - Worst case of Stockholm's I've ever seen and a generally incompetent alliance. Recent discussion in our embassy has been interesting at least.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] - 4/10 - You guys have some really cool members and some really terrible ones, you just keep letting the terrible ones lead.
[b]Ragnarok[/b] - 6/10 - The people I've met seem cool, but I don't really know you that well.
[b]RnR[/b] - 5/10 - I know nothing about you except that you're orange, in SF and came from an America's Army clan.
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] – 3/10 - Just there.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] – 5/10 – Delta is cool. Don't know anything else.
[b]Umbrella[/b] – 10/10 – Awesome alliance. You guys are by far one of my favorites.
[b]Poison Clan[/b] – 7.5/10 – Yes, you guys get to have a half point. At times, I think you guys are really cool, then 5 minutes later you guys do something that makes me think "How can they be that stupid?". Loyal allies and good fighters though, and that's always a good thing.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] - 6/10 Good blitz in the NpO-\m/ war (of course it sucks that it had to be against STA). wickedj is a good poster, but other than that, I don't know much.
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] – 7/10 – You guys are cool.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] – 7/10 - I need to start being active in your IRC again. You guys are cool dudes.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] – 1/10 - Bootlickers and with the exception of Matt Miller, I don't see anything even resembling intelligence in your alliance.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] – 10/10 – I absolutely love you guys. I literally can't think of a member of your alliance that I dislike.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] – 3/10 - tbh, I probably give you guys too much crap over things that TSO members did while they were in charge
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] – 5/10 - Just there.
[b]Athens[/b] - 10/10 – You guys do some dumb things but at the end of the day you're still a cool group and you're loyal as !@#$.
[b]Nordreich [/b]– 5/10 - Seem pretty competent when it comes to fighting, but I find a few of your members to be a bit annoying (though not so annoying that I actually remember who they are)
[b]The International[/b] – 6/10 - You seem cool, but I dunno you that well.
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] – 4/10 - Seem like alright guys, but your taste in friends is questionable at best.
[b]LOSS[/b] – 5/10 - Dunno you
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] – 6/10 - I kind of like you guys, but tbh I dunno why
[b]The Grämlins[/b] – 7/10 - My like for you guys has gone down as of late, but you're still alright. You were probably my second choice (after MK) when I left GPA
[b]Guru Order[/b] – 4/10 - Not so big a fan of your alliance structure, but I dunno you that well.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] – 4/10 - You're just there. I think a lot of your earlier gov members would be pretty disappointed with your current direction
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] – 1/10 - Running out of a war coalition backroom and giving logs to the other side is something that tends to turn me off.
[b]The Templar Knights[/b] – 5/10 - Just there.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 3 - Generally unimpressive, being a political backwater and lacking any dynamic is not something to be proud of or aspire
Green Protection Agency - Burn baby burn!
New Pacific Order - 6 - Some good people, many made me feel welcome when I was there for a few days. Brehon needs to lighten up.
New Polar Order - 3 - Used to be my favorite alliance, loved the \m/ attack even though I liked \m/. Theres room for significant improvement depending on Penguins conduct, good luck
World Task Force - Burn baby burn!
Sparta - 5 - Trinite seemed like a good guy. I genuinely appreciated the offer of white peace to start out negotiations, and when your general membership voted down asking us for reps the 2nd time. Didn't work out the way I wanted it to, we were staying in, wasn't trying to offend you guys. That peace fiasco was a mess, and I admit that I only exacerbated it and used it to inflame my alliances opinion against you guys and prepare Legion for the long haul. For that you have my apologies.
Viridian Entente - 7 - You've always struck me as classy, not really sure why. Not a fan of a few of your allies though, otherwise you'd have a higher rating
The Democratic Order - Burn baby burn!
Fark - I know nothing about you
Mushroom Kingdom - 6 - I like the smug, I almost joined you when I first returned, would be interesting to see how things would have played out differently.
Orange Defense Network - 6 - Had a few decent conversations with Arsenal, not a huge fan of how Legion-ODN relations ended, but tbh I don't think you guys were really to blame for that.
United Purple Nations - 6 (Changed from 2) - Last war...blah. Altheus and Chefjoe ripping into each other on the Purple Unity Leadership boards, god I loved it, I really should have stepped in and tried to stop it but goddamn it was so beautiful and I think that CJ was really saying the things that everyone else in Poseidon wanted to say but didn't have the balls to. EDIT: PeggySue is in charge now, rumors have been confirmed, I have hope
FOK - 4 - Not a fan, my interactions with you by proxy with iFOK left much to be desired. Others like you though, I suppose I'll have to see if my opinion changes upon getting to know you better
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6 - Omniscient and Laser seem like good people, hope to see GATO going up
The Legion - 3 - Oh my, where do I begin. You gave me a good start, and you've got some solid people there. Theres around a 50 Legionnaire base (Killer, IW, Zy, Fustar...) that are just some of the best people you could find, and then you've got 350 worthless ones. I've got serious problems with various government members and their views and attitudes. We/You shouldn't have pulled out of the war, and I stick by that. You lack the will to make the hard decisions you have to to move beyond your bad past, until you do that, you'll just continue limping along with rocks like totem and Megamind propping you up. Its a running gag amongst ex-Legionnaires about how we all gave it our all and tried to right the ship, but in the end all of us failed, miserably. Would have been a 5, -2 for continually kicking me from your public channel and for whoever banned me from your public channel...seriously?
The Order Of The Paradox - 8 - Love you guys, great people, great times working with you in the war. Crymson, I love you man but you could probably dial down the rhetoric on the OWF, you're persona non grata right now and could probably help yourself and TOP by keeping a lower profile. I look forward to seeing your meteoric rise to the TOP ( :smug: ) again
Ragnarok - 5 - Seems like a bit of a bloated gov, but if it works for you, good luck
RnR - Don't know you
The Order Of Light - 7 - good people, be more assertive
Random Insanity Alliance - 6 - I like Delta
Umbrella - Don't really know you well enough
Poison Clan - 10 - Balls of steel, keep on chugging along guys
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - Don't know you
Nueva Vida - 6 - Working with Hizzy and Rasaa prior to the pre-emptive strike was enjoyable
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 - Mpol provides entertaining posts
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 7 - good people there
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6 - IIRC it was much lower in the past, but my opinion of Peztar has changed for the better, and that has reflected upon STA
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5 - Something about you guys rubs me the wrong way
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - Quantum likes you, don't know you
Athens - 5 - My chats with Londo were good, not really a fan of anyone else in Athens though.
Nordreich - Don't know you
The International - I like the theme, don't know you though
The Foreign Division - 5 - Decent guys
LOSS - Don't know you
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 - Respect
The Grämlins - 2 - +1 for Ramirus querying me last night and providing me with an interesting conversation. I'm really not sure what the bloody hell you guys are doing, but I hope this whole affair works out for you guys. I'd rather see a new resurgent Gramlins in the form of the great Gramlins of old, than see a burnt out shell of an alliance. That being said, cut the !@#$ and let IRON/DAWN go
Guru Order - 4 - Not impressed
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 6 - I like Freddy
M*A*S*H - 6 - Good people, need to be more active though
The Templar Knights - 6 - You decided to not take reps, props for that

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] 6 - I like you guys but for an alliance that once had WCR, Count Rupert, Doc Taco, Crushtania, John Rocker... You'd expect a whole lot more presence, intelligence and proactive stance.
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] 0 - Neutrals. Who cares?
[b]New Pacific Order[/b] 5 - While I enjoy the realpolitik you played and the unity you showed, I just don't agree with your attitude. Most of your current posters don't have what it takes to be a Pacifican, imo. Or maybe I miss Josef Thorne.
[b]New Polar Order[/b] 8 - Top notch alliance, great leaders, great friends. Even with Fallen_Fail.
[b]World Task Force[/b] 0 - Neutrals. Who cares?
[b]Sparta[/b] - 4 Paper tiger extravangaza
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] 7 - You seem good enough and half of the biumvirate has an unholy love for you
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] 0 - Neutrals. Who cares?
[b]Fark[/b] 7 - I just wish you had more forum presence when I think that Krack and Acturus Jefferson came from your ranks.
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] 10 - #kingdom is the only reason I'm still around.
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] 8 - My former home :wub:
[b]United Purple Nations[/b] 2 - Pretty useless.
[b]FOK[/b] 8 - Great alliance but I still need to know your official stance: Ajax or PSV? Oh and your ghetto makes me laugh.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization[/b] 5 - Needs moar Kevlar.
[b]The Legion[/b] 2 - Useless alliance, shadow of its former self.
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] 6,5 - Great people that turns into Morons United when all together. It's just baffling. My personnal experience with you guy during the war wasn't a positive one (most of my opponents were either useless or inactive) but I can only respect how you held it together.
[b]Ragnarok[/b] 6 - Never understood the hip around Hoo when he was "OMG BEST LEADA IN CN" circa 2009 but he's a good guy.
[b]RnR[/b] 4 - Used to be a great alliance. Couldn't name anyone since GFL and Mixoux left for better places.
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] 1 - Terrible, useless alliance.
[b]Random Insanity Alliance[/b] - 6 Delta and a bunch of your gov't/ex-gov't make up for the fact that, other than that, I hardly know you.
[b]Umbrella[/b] 8 - MK 2.0, which makes you LUE 4.0 and Gen[m]ay 2.0 at the same time.
[b]Poison Clan[/b] 5 - Meh. You seem like OK people but then you come up with a !@#$storm every time someone lets you do your thing. And you seriously $%&@ed up during Karma (I know it was a long time ago, so?)
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations[/b] 4 - No clue.
[b]Nueva Vida[/b] 6 - Even Hizzy can't make up for the fact I know little of you. Even if the little I know is pretty awesome.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] 6 - Not fond of the "OMG GUNZ PRON!1!!" thing but a good alliance nonetheless.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations[/b] 4 - While I respect the way you held it during the war, the fact you're the home of the worst posters to grace Planet Bob hurts you a lot. I also much prefered IRON when you actually acter like an independant entity and not just as lapdogs of whoever is #1.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance[/b] 8 - Only MK is better than you lot.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] 4 - I use to like you a lot when Gopher and Fresh were in charge. Now, you're a dead shell. Useless. And that SuperCoolYellow guy should really stop playing "Mister Nice Guy" to everyone, it's annoying.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons[/b] 2 - Useless alliance.
[b]Athens[/b] 7 - I love you guys to death. Londo needs to be !@#$%*slapped now and then but rsox is hilarious and you're a great ally.
[b]Nordreich[/b] 3 - I don't like the "OMG WE'RE NOT NAZIS HERE HAVE A SWASTIKA WHILE I'M READING MEIN KAMPF" stance. Three points for Zog only.
[b]The International[/b] 5 - YAY COMMIES! Long lost friends of my ODN time. Sup Peaches?
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] 2 - A pretty huge yet undeserved ego. Supposedly good friends but I don't see any appeal in you lot.
[b]LOSS[/b] 3 - Used to be cool, not sure about now.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] 4 - You all sound like you've been taught English by shahenshahahahahahhahahahaha. Most of your posters are annoying.
[b]The Grämlins[/b] 7 - Liked you before, like you now. Not a fan of Ramirus' latest stunt but the tears and bawwwing it brings makes up for it.
[b]Guru Order[/b] 2 - Useless. Aren't they neutral anyway?
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition[/b] - If you're going to play that way, you may as well be neutral.
[b]M*A*S*H[/b] 2 - Also useless.
[b]The Templar Knights [/b] 2 - Meh.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 2
Green Protection Agency 6
New Pacific Order 7
New Polar Order 3
World Task Force 5
Sparta 3
Viridian Entente 6
The Democratic Order 5
Fark 6
Mushroom Kingdom 1
Orange Defense Network 3
United Purple Nations 2
FOK 0
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 5
The Legion 7
The Order Of The Paradox 10
Ragnarok 5
RnR 7
The Order Of Light 7
Random Insanity Alliance 6
Umbrella 7
Poison Clan 4
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 4
Nueva Vida 4
Federation Of Armed Nations 5
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 9
Siberian Tiger Alliance 3
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 7
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 6
Athens 2
Nordreich 3
The International 3
The Foreign Division 8
LOSS 2
Nusantara Elite Warriors 8
The Grämlins 1
Guru Order 2
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 6
M*A*S*H 5
The Templar Knights 5

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='21 April 2010 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1271860398' post='2269115']
Sparta - 5 - Trinite seemed like a good guy. I genuinely appreciated the offer of white peace to start out negotiations, and when your general membership voted down asking us for reps the 2nd time. Didn't work out the way I wanted it to, we were staying in, wasn't trying to offend you guys. That peace fiasco was a mess, and I admit that I only exacerbated it and used it to inflame my alliances opinion against you guys and prepare Legion for the long haul. For that you have my apologies.
[/quote]

It's nice of you to admit that. I'm sorry for sending you a nasty PM after all that :)

[quote name='janax' date='21 April 2010 - 12:48 PM' timestamp='1271872073' post='2269276']
Does this include my -42?
[/quote]
Negatives were set to 0. [img]http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/Smileys/classic/tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: I despise the tongue smiley on these boards, I'm just going to use STA's from now on.

Edited by Shodemofi

[quote name='Shodemofi' date='22 April 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1271884562' post='2269552']
Negatives were set to 0. [img]http://siberiantigeralliance.com/forums/Smileys/classic/tongue.gif[/img]

Edit: I despise the tongue smiley on these boards, I'm just going to use STA's from now on.
[/quote]
Are you including rankings if the person is actually in the alliance being ranked? I don't believe Azaghul did.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 5 - I know nothing about them. At all.
Green Protection Agency 5- same as MHA
New Pacific Order 4 - Without Bilrow I would probably like you guys by now :<. Always liked the members, hated the alliance *shrug*
New Polar Order 6 - I'd put higher, but I am wanting to see a lot more from them before I am willing to give my complete opinion. How Penguin conducts himself etc
World Task Force 5 - same as GPA/MHA
Sparta 6 - just because I feel bad we stole Tulak from you :x
Viridian Entente 7 - your posters have gotten better, and your leaders are good people. <3
The Democratic Order 5 - same as GPA/MHA/WTF
Fark 6 - I consider you all friends, and your conduct has always shown you to be such, despite our lack of a treaty.
Mushroom Kingdom 9 - #kingdom is my life.
Orange Defense Network 7 - gets better and better
United Purple Nations 5 - I am completely unsure of what to think about you at this point. You are an enigma to me.
FOK 7 - Strong allies, great organization.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 6 - I like you guys quite a lot.
The Legion 3 - meh. meh meh meh
The Order Of The Paradox 3-7 - Depends on who is in power. Crymson/Saber, its probably a 3. Others, 5-7.
Ragnarok 6 - +1 for having hoo
RnR 6 - idk..stuff? I like you guys but I dont talk to you enough. my own fault D:
The Order Of Light 5 - no comment
Random Insanity Alliance 6 - +1 for delta
Umbrella 7 - good friends <3
Poison Clan 5 - ugh. Difference of beliefs between my alliance and theirs.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 6 - more SF. I like.
Nueva Vida 7 - allies and people I get along with
Federation Of Armed Nations 6 - great alliance
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 2 - if matt miller wasn't there, zero.
Siberian Tiger Alliance 7 - OH HEY AWESOME <3
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 4 - I dont even know i feel bad for them
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 2 - the hell was their war about? seriously guys?
Athens 7 - STOP !@#$@#$ UP <3
Nordreich 6 - i love you.
The International 5 - idk
The Foreign Division 1 - would love to eliminate this alliance. Not in a "die" way, but in a "$%&@ they annoy me just merge with NATO already"
LOSS 7 - Yes. Yes. Yes.
Nusantara Elite Warriors 7 - Why aren't we allied? !@#$@#$ SirWilliam/Archon/MT.
The Grämlins N/A I have no idea what to say about them.
Guru Order 5 - idk
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 3 - terrible alliance
M*A*S*H 3 - not trustable.
The Templar Knights 5 - idk

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote]The Foreign Division 1 - would love to eliminate this alliance. Not in a "die" way, but in a "$%&@ they annoy me just merge with NATO already"[/quote]

u mad

I guess we should just abandon our numero uno allies for a day in the sun like proper alliances should.

[quote name='The AUT' date='21 April 2010 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1271887093' post='2269633']
u mad

I guess we should just abandon our numero uno allies for a day in the sun like proper alliances should.
[/quote]
:huh:

I was just saying you and NATO should merge D:

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='21 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1271887165' post='2269637']

[/quote]

I said the same thing about you and Vanguard, woops, bad example. :smug:

Also we're not going to merge. They're NATO, we're foreign. :D

I notice that alliances that are usually you either hate them or you love them (Sparta/MHA) are getting really weird numbers. It's leveling out though around 5 as the average so I guess that makes sense.

Edited by The AUT

[quote name='The AUT' date='21 April 2010 - 06:01 PM' timestamp='1271887255' post='2269642']
I notice that alliances that are usually you either hate them or you love them (Sparta/MHA) are getting really weird numbers. It's leveling out though around 5 as the average so I guess that makes sense.
[/quote]
MHA and Sparta are actually getting a lot of 5s and 6s. People don't tend to know them that well from my experience.

Chey, would you like to hold a proper vote on this? I'm kind of tired of seeing smaller alliances held out of votes simply because their score isn't large enough to garner comments. Not a shot at you, but a simple statement that I'd like to see people comment and create a real who's who on the current political spheres of Bob in the 2nd quarter of 2010.

[quote name='Banksy' date='21 April 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1271885784' post='2269586']
Are you including rankings if the person is actually in the alliance being ranked? I don't believe Azaghul did.
[/quote]

I did, I'll take it out for the next update though. A lot of people didn't rate their own alliance anyways.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='21 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1271887165' post='2269637']

[/quote]

We love eachother, we have similar visions on Planet Bob, but not equal enough to merge with them :P

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='21 April 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1271889269' post='2269708']
Chey, would you like to hold a proper vote on this? I'm kind of tired of seeing smaller alliances held out of votes simply because their score isn't large enough to garner comments. Not a shot at you, but a simple statement that I'd like to see people comment and create a real who's who on the current political spheres of Bob in the 2nd quarter of 2010.
[/quote]
Rating 250 alliances would be a hell of a lot of work, top 40 isn't perfect but it's a good number and contains most of the notable alliances.