Rating Alliances

New Frontier

The other thread has a lot of people who don't seem to understand the concept, so here's a thread for pure, unadulterated like 'em or not rating. WickedJ and Jarkko have been keeping this spreadsheet to decide on averages: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao8LX9Y0ZHL6dFdzT3FpUUxqOXY2SFZKeVk0MXpNWkE&hl=en.

Mostly Harmless Alliance
Green Protection Agency
New Pacific Order
New Polar Order
World Task Force
Sparta
Viridian Entente
The Democratic Order
Fark
Mushroom Kingdom
Orange Defense Network
United Purple Nations
FOK
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization
The Legion
The Order Of The Paradox
Ragnarok
RnR
The Order Of Light
Random Insanity Alliance
Umbrella
Poison Clan
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations
Nueva Vida
Federation Of Armed Nations
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations
Siberian Tiger Alliance
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons
Athens
Nordreich
The International
The Foreign Division
LOSS
Nusantara Elite Warriors
The Grämlins
Guru Order
North Atlantic Defense Coalition
M*A*S*H
The Templar Knights

Edited by New Frontier

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 - Seem bloated and I hate their closest ally.
Green Protection Agency - 6 - Minus seven for neutrality, plus 1 for green, plus 2 for AS6 :wub:
New Pacific Order - 6 - They've handled the adversity of terms nicely and have made the best of it.
New Polar Order - 6 - Lost some of their luster since the last ratings, but still are strong with a ton of nukes.
World Task Force - 3 - Neutral
Sparta - 6 - Would have liked to have seen a stronger performance in their past wars, and don't like the whole reps thing. Think the change to Olaf will be a positive one though.
Viridian Entente - 10 - God I love this alliance.
The Democratic Order - 3 - Neutral
Fark - 8 - Cool people, great fighters
Mushroom Kingdom - 8 - Some awesome people, some jerks. Great fighters though.
Orange Defense Network - 6 - Glad they fought a war well.
United Purple Nations - 2 - The only reason they get even +1 is because I know they were in a tough spot, but alliances you basically know for a fact won't defend you are not good alliances.
FOK - 9 - I love these guys, fight to the death and you always know where you stand with them.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 8 - My eternal love for introducing me to Supremacy.
The Legion - 3 - Bloated and purple, not a good combination.
The Order Of The Paradox - 8 - God damn you guys were dumb, and you should self-impose barring Crymson from government, but you guys fight incredibly well and I'm sure you'll regain your lost NS and political reputation soon enough.
Ragnarok - 7 - I love you guys but I hate your association with \m/. Hoo = Sex.
RnR - 3 - I expected a lot more in the war than what I saw militarily and politically.
The Order Of Light - 5 - You guys held out for a while in this past war and deserve props for that.
Random Insanity Alliance - 8 - Glad that Delta is back around, and I love working with you guys. Fought well against the steepest odds found in this war outside of the TOP front.
Umbrella - 10 - I think the Bi-Polar War was the best thing to happen to VE in a while because it drew us together. VB's situation almost makes this a 9 though :P
Poison Clan - 7 - You guys fight like hell and had a blast fighting alongside one of your members. If you guys didn't raid as recklessly as you do I'd definitely give you a 9.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6 - Seem like pretty good people and good fighters, although that isn't my first hand experience.
Nueva Vida - 8 - You guys were put in a really tough spot in this past war but you came out of it shiny.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 - Much respect for the nuke count, when you guys get that tech number up you'll be scary.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6 - Pre-war I would have called this a 3, but you guys have showed resiliency, and you have also shown honor in the face of the Ramlins issue.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7 - Continue to have a lot of respect for the alliance.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 3 - Very bloated, poor performance in this past war doesn't dispel any of the post-Karma notions.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 2 - The whole 57th thing was a joke, and cost me a lot of respect for you guys.
Athens - 5 - The KofN! fiasco will take time to forget, although I really like your leadership and think in the next rating thread you'll do well.
Nordreich - 5 - I know very little about this alliance.
The International - 5 - I know very little about this alliance other than the incident last year, but that isn't something to hold against someone.
The Foreign Division - 2 - Seemed to perform miserably in this past war.
LOSS - 5 - I know very little about this alliance
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5 - Don't really understand the fawning, from what I saw they got trashed in this war against not too steep of odds.
The Grämlins - 1 - 1 being the minimum for me, Ramirus has killed this once fine alliance.
Guru Order - 5 - I know very little about this alliance
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5 - I know very little about this alliance
M*A*S*H - 5 - I know very little about this alliance
The Templar Knights - 6 - Seem like good people from my limited interactions.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='20 April 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1271788174' post='2267869']
Mushroom Kingdom - 8 - Some awesome people, some jerks. Great fighters though.
[/quote]

um excuse me but we're all jerks [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/colbert.gif[/img]

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4. Bleh.
Green Protection Agency - 4. Bleh.
New Pacific Order - 5. Would be lower but I like their press releases.
New Polar Order - 8. Really like the leadership, but a fair few of their members are incredibly annoying and I wish NpO wasn't so tolerant of idiocy.
World Task Force - 3. Even more bleh than MHA and GPA.
Sparta - 5. A bit lacking in initiative.
Viridian Entente - 7. Don't know them that well but they seem OK I guess.
The Democratic Order - 1. Bleh-est of the bleh.
Fark - 9. Simply awesome.
Mushroom Kingdom - LUE-TANG CLAN 3.0
Orange Defense Network - 9. A much better group of people than I thought a few months ago.
United Purple Nations - 2. Almost as useless as TDO.
FOK - 6. As VE.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 5. Don't know them.
The Legion - 1. Useless.
The Order Of The Paradox - 3. -4 points for voting in Crymson, +2 for removing him from power (sort of).
Ragnarok - 9. Great bunch of people.
RnR - 4. Don't know them that well but don't really want to.
The Order Of Light - 1.
Random Insanity Alliance - 6. They're OK.
Umbrella - 9. Fantastic and they have Lord Panis Rahl.
Poison Clan - 7, don't know them that well but they're a pretty hardcore bunch.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 8. Pretty cool.
Nueva Vida - 8. Don't know most of them that well but Hizzy owns.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 4. Eh.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 3. Willing TOP meatshield.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7. They're cool and all but I've not quite had my fill of the STA Kool-Aid just yet.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 2. Should probably just disband.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5. Don't know them.
Athens - 8. They've got some really annoying people but most of them are cool.
Nordreich - 5. Haven't had much to do with them in years.
The International - 5. Don't know them.
The Foreign Division - 2. Lame ducks.
LOSS - 5. Don't know them.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 8. Their reasoning for cancelling their treaty with TPF was the most hardcore thing I've ever seen in CN.
The Grämlins - 1. Ramirus is actually delusional and the only people left are either his most diehard supporters or are too chicken to speak up.
Guru Order - 5. Don't know them.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4. Meh.
M*A*S*H - 4. Meh.
The Templar Knights - 5. Don't know them.

TOP - 10
Argent - 10
OBR - 10
NEW - 10
DAWN - 9
IRON - 9
NSO - 9
OMFG - 9
RIA - 9
LOSS - 8
Fark - 8
MK - 8
VE - 8
OG - 8
GR - 8
NPO - 7
CSN - 7
\m/ - 7
STA - 7
Gremlins - 7
Umbrella - 7 (That they would sanction me and tell me I need to convince GOONS to get it removed lost much of the respect I had towards them, would of been higher rated before that incident)
PC - 6
NpO - 5
GOONS - 1

Edited by Methrage

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 6. They've always been nice people and solid friends and allies, but they're the very definition of a paper tiger. Inactive, weak militarily, and unwilling to rock the boat.
Green Protection Agency - 5. Neutral. Who cares?
New Pacific Order - 7. Did an okay job paying off reps, and have good organization for an alliance so bloated. They deserve my respect.
New Polar Order - 7. Lots of friends here, but their military showing against FOK and PC was disappointing, I'll admit. They more than made up for it by jumping in against TOP for us. Grub stepping down bodes well for them in the future and makes it easier for one to trust them.
World Task Force - 5. Neutral. Who cares?
Sparta - 6. Sparta's made a lot of progress in the last year and a half from the laughingstock they were in noCB. They still have some distance to go, and their government needs to be more active, especially in an alliance so big. They're excellent allies, though, and contributed greatly to our overall victory over TOP and IRON.
Viridian Entente - 8. I've always had a lot of great friends here, and they're wonderful to work with. Astounding blitz against Polar, too. Didn't know you had it in you. I still wish we could be allies.
The Democratic Order - 5. Neutral. Who cares?
Fark - 7. Good fighters and nice people. We've never been close, though.
Mushroom Kingdom - 10. Obviously.
Orange Defense Network - 8. They've changed a lot from the Akasha-TheEric ODN of yore, and this is great for them. They now have one of the most potent militaries on Bob, and I trust them to have my back completely. Great people, and a great addition to CnG.
United Purple Nations - 5. One of the better purple alliances, but what the hell is that worth? That Altheus quote hurts them too.
FOK - 8. Love these guys. Them jumping on TOP, a very recent ally of theirs, in our support took a lot of balls and commitment. I'm happy to have them with us.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7. Good guys and a solid alliance.
The Legion - 3. lol
The Order Of The Paradox - 8. One of the best alliances around, but do have a history of electing complete morons. Well organized and great fighters. If I had to pick any alliance to replace MK as Godliest Military Empire in CN, they would be it. Lots of cool people too.
Ragnarok - 7. Cool today despite our rocky history. Hoo needs to stop with the amsging.
RnR - 6. I expected more from them in the war, and certainly for them not to go broke.
The Order Of Light - 6. I don't hate TOOL, believe it or not. They're on the up and up, especially after losing people like RMMP in the war. They should count themselves lucky they didn't enter the TPF War, though. We were waiting to crush them for a week.
Random Insanity Alliance - 6. I like Delta, but I dislike the rest of their government and their organization is lacking.
Umbrella - 9. <3
Poison Clan - 8. They do stupid things from time to time, but overall they're good people. Their allies should count themselves lucky.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 7. Don't know much about you, but your blitz against STA was p. awesome.
Nueva Vida - 6. Hizzy owns. I heard some bad things from the Umbrellailures about your top nations, though.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7. I expected better from what was once considered the best military around, to be honest. I am not a fan of your "infinity nukes, ignore future growth!!" strategy, though, because it's left you with thousands of nukes that do very little damage. Good politically.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6. You're not that bad. You held together well during months of war, with few surrenders. I can't say nice things about many of your individual fighters. You should aspire not to be #2 to whoever's on top, for once in your existence.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 9. A very honourable alliance and good allies. Tip of the hat.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5. Haven't done anything of note since TSO, basically.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5. Who?
Athens - 8. Remarkably similar to Poison Clan, it's no wonder you're allied. Steadfast allies to us, but you do stupid, stupid, stupid things every once in a while.
Nordreich - 7. Efficient German organization.
The International - 6. Inefficient Soviet bureaucracy. Good people though.
The Foreign Division - 7. One hell of an undeserved ego, but above average fighters among your political circle. You're too attached to NATO - you're better than them. This was incredibly obvious when I was in your surrender negotiations and you had to keep offering to pay for them.
LOSS - 6. Don't know you very well, but you're better than the old traffic cone/TRASH CAN alliance I oncce knew.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 7. greeting citizen new not honour treaty... That was stupid. Good fighters, though.
The Grämlins - 6. Not going to go further into this.
Guru Order - 5. I have no idea who you are.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5. Haven't done anything of note.
M*A*S*H - 4. Still allied to GGA, on purple team, bad fighters, inactive... need I go on?
The Templar Knights - 6. Don't know you well but I like your circle of friends.

We already have a general ranking thread

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84472

We already have a war ranking thread

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84496

Here's the only rankings you need

New Frontier Originality : 0

New Frontier Redundancy: 10/10

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='20 April 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1271791853' post='2267940']

We already have a war ranking thread

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84496

Here's the only rankings you need

New Frontier Originality : 0

New Frontier Redundancy: 10/10
[/quote]
Both of those are war ranking threads.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='20 April 2010 - 01:29 PM' timestamp='1271788174' post='2267869']

Random Insanity Alliance - 8 - Glad that Delta is back around, and I love working with you guys. Fought well against the steepest odds found in this war outside of the TOP front.

[/quote]
They really only fought us... Not sure what odds were against them

I'll be doing a 2009 and a 2010 rating

Mostly Harmless Alliance 2009 - 7 2010 - 3
Green Protection Agency 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
New Pacific Order 2009 - 3 2010 - 5
New Polar Order 2009 - 7 2010 - 4
World Task Force 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
Sparta 2009 - 5 2010 - 4
Viridian Entente 2009 - 5 2010 - 7
The Democratic Order 2009 - 5 2010 - 4
Fark 2009 - 2009 - 8 2010 - 6
Mushroom Kingdom - 2009 - 6 2010 - 5
Orange Defense Network - 2009 - 3 2010 - 3
United Purple Nations - 2009 - 5 2010 - 2
FOK - 2009 - 9 2010 - 6
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
The Legion 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
The Order Of The Paradox - 2009 - 9 2010 - 8
Ragnarok - 2009 - 6 2010 - 6
RnR - 2009 - 6 2010 - 6
The Order Of Light - 2009 - 8 2010 - 8
Random Insanity Alliance - 2009 - 6 2010 - 7
Umbrella - 2009 - 9 2010 - 9.142
Poison Clan - 2009 - 5 2010 - 4
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 2009 - 4 2010 - 4
Nueva Vida - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 2009 - 7 2010 - 7
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 2009 - 6 2010 - 5
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
Athens - 2009 - 4 2010 - 3
Nordreich - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
The International - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
The Foreign Division - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
LOSS - 2009 - 5 2010 - 4
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 2009 - 6 2010 - 4
The Grämlins - 2009 - 8.5 2010 - -42
Guru Order - 2009 - 3 2010 - 2
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 2009 - 4 2010 - 4
M*A*S*H - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5
The Templar Knights - 2009 - 5 2010 - 5

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='20 April 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1271791853' post='2267940']

[/quote]

Perhaps reading the first sentence of that OP would be advisable, as you clearly misunderstood.

Anyways, I'm interested in seeing the changes in opinion since November, when Azaghul made a similar thread.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=72888

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance: 4[/b]. I have an average level of dislike for MHA based on their chronic betrayal of treaty partners. Signing quasi-eternal treaties is quite simply retarded, and it will amuse me greatly when they finally weasel out of the Harmlin Accords. Hopefully then they will stop signing treaties they can't keep.
[b]Green Protection Agency: 5[/b]. My opinion of them is neutral.
[b]New Pacific Order: 6[/b]. Love them or hate them, they are great at what they do and are deserving of respect. They kind of lost it at the end of their reign, fortunately for the rest of us.
[b]New Polar Order: 4[/b]. Would be much lower but I like Penguin much more than Grub. I do enjoy arguing with D34TH.
[b]World Task Force: 5[/b]. I know nothing about them.
[b]Sparta: 6[/b]. Don't know very well.
[b]Viridian Entente: 8[/b]. Seem like a good fighting force. Loyal as allies.
[b]The Democratic Order: 6[/b]. The NSO-TDO thing was entertaining.
[b]Fark: 8[/b]. Great allies. Total beasts at war.
Mushroom Kingdom: 8. Smug like everyone else, but they have an actual reason to be smug. Masters of fighting and of not fighting.
[b]Orange Defense Network: 7[/b]. I love the way they've turned their alliance around. Even total idiots don't even bother with Optional Defense jokes now.
[b]United Purple Nations: 3[/b]. Seem to be bloated with tiny nations. Didn't back up their MADP partner in this past war. Also, I perhaps irrationally attribute the decline of CSN-USN relations to them. There were other factors too of course.
[b]FOK: 7[/b]. I have always like the dutch. They tend to hold on to old treaties past their time though.
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 8[/b]. Truckloads of respect for these guys. They are obviously invincible to have been killed as many times as they have and yet take back their sanction again and again.
[b]The Legion: 5[/b]. Rather bland opinion of them. Can't think of anything interesting they've done. I used to like Imperial's posts though.
The Order Of The Paradox: 6. Much respect for their nation building abilities. The preemptive attack on C&G was probably the dumbest strategic move ever though. I have seen many attempt to justify it but it simply made no sense. Don't give me some "coming over the top" trash either.
[b]Ragnarok: 7[/b]. Don't really know all that much about them. Good allies, and excellent fighters that never complain, even when fighting the two strongest alliances ever at once.
[b]RnR: 6[/b]. The SuperFriend I know least about.
[b]The Order Of Light: 4[/b]. If grahamkeatley was more active on the OWF I think respect for them would be much higher. They don't seem quite assertive enough for such a large alliance. Lots of great members. I've always thought of them as a great alliance that unfortunately ended up with less than great allies (TPF, IRON).
[b]Random Insanity Alliance: 9[/b]. My favorite SuperFriends alliance. I love these guys. Even though I think it was Imp that wrote it, the RIA-CSN MDoAP is like the greatest treaty ever.
[b]Umbrella: 7[/b]. Pretty cool.
[b]Poison Clan: 7[/b]. Excellent fighters that take bold stances.
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 9[/b]. I could not have picked a better home if I tried.
[b]Nueva Vida: 5[/b]. I know very little about them.
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations: 6[/b]. Seem rather over-hyped. Their endurance was impressive but it doesn't take that much to just collect taxes in peace mode every 20 days.
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 3[/b]. Oh god. IRON posters are without a doubt the worst on the OWF, and consistently post things that make absolutely no sense. Hard to top Shanenshah's "repeat, repeat, repeat" quote. Matt Miller and their overall resilience are redeeming factors.
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance: 10[/b]. I respect no-one more than I respect the STA. If I couldn't be in CSN I would go here. Tyga is an excellent leader and this alliance contains a host of other capable members.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 4[/b]. Seem to be stagnating with Gopher gone. Is SCY back here or what? Kinda random.
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 5[/b]. I know nothing about them except they got rolled by OUT during the WotC.
[b]Athens: 5[/b]. Recent posts by Londo have brought this down considerably. Still quite a decent alliance.
[b]Nordreich: 3[/b]. Not a fan of necro alliances.
[b]The International: 6[/b]. Nice people. Was a great idea, although I miss the discussions we had on the -SE- forum.
[b]The Foreign Division: 5[/b]. Know nothing about them.
[b]LOSS: 6[/b]. They're old, I guess. I think they pulled an epic turn coat move before Karma.
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors: 8[/b]. Seem pretty beastly. Canceling on TPF because they allowed peace in the WWE is great.
[b]The Grämlins: 2[/b]. Needs little explanation. Only reason this isn't a 1 is because of what they used to be.
Guru Order: 6. Alliance of tech sellers. I talked to one of them regarding the NSO front during the war, seemed quite reasonable.
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 3[/b]. Probably their fault that NPO won GW2. They haven't really done much since the NADC War except cling to MCXA.
[b]M*A*S*H: 5[/b]. Know very little about them.
[b]The Templar Knights: 8[/b]. One of my favorite allies. Very dependable, very independent.

Edited by Lord Brendan

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 6. Nearly everyone that I've dealt with from MHA has been reasonable, professional, and respectful (with one exception). That said, MHA suffers from its position as a bloated alliance that makes the choice of taking a backseat in politics.
Green Protection Agency - 5. Neutrality is just a delete button away.
New Pacific Order - 5. Horrendous pre-Karma, but I've seen plenty from them post-war that's given me reason to give them a chance. Many of them dislike me on an individual level, and that feeling is certainly mutual.
New Polar Order - 7. My respect for Polaris was pretty high pre-war. While Grub took an action that I partially agree with in of itself, he should have anticipated the !@#$storm he'd create. Polaris is still in a position to do great things, and I like them a lot. I just resent having what small amount of strength my alliance had get wiped away on a whim.
World Task Force - 5. Aren't they neutral?
Sparta - 6. Again, there are personalities from Sparta that I respect. Still, the bloated and inactive model is ineffective and dying for a reason.
Viridian Entente - 9. Fantastic members, fantastic allies, fantastic ideologically. My only regret is that I don't know them as well as I feel I should.
The Democratic Order - 5. Neutrality is just a delete button away.
Fark - 6. I have generally positive feelings about Fark, but haven't had enough interactions with them to give them a really accurate rating.
Mushroom Kingdom - 9. Good people, good attitude, but a few bad policies.
Orange Defense Network - 8. Easily one of the better CnG alliances.
United Purple Nations - 5. I haven't had any experience with UPN whatsoever except a recent conversation with their Prime Minister.
FOK - 7. Cool people, some policies I disagree with. Still, FOK go above and beyond as far as loyalty to allies is concerned, and that's something that I deeply respect.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 8. Spirit of '06.
The Legion - 4. They've been quiet recently, but they're a bastardization of what was never really a great alliance.
The Order Of The Paradox - 5. Some good members, some bad members. Whatever.
Ragnarok - 8. Ragnarok have been a class act consistently and they've got a great group of people.
RnR - 5. I can only think of railroads every time I hear their name.
The Order Of Light - 5. A few members are TOOL's saving grace. Stockpiling cruise missiles is easily a -3 in my book.
Random Insanity Alliance - 7. Delta. The "ha ha totally random" theme is pretty bad.
Umbrella - 8. Goddammit. Simultaneously fantastic and horrible. Getting rid of Kortal would be a huge plus.
Poison Clan - 3. The only thing keeping you above a zero is the fact that you're the only real raiding alliance that isn't obnoxious about it.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 5. A pretty mixed bag.
Nueva Vida - 8. Fantastico.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5. Haven't heard anything out of them in ages.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4. Plenty of bad posters and a largely inactive member base.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7. Haven't spoken to too many of them, but they do seem to pretty much always do the right thing.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5. +2 for actually trying to fix your problems, -2 for Supercoolyellow.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5. ?
Athens - 6. Good people, bad decisions in the past that haunt your entire bloc.
Nordreich - 4. "German nationalism".
The International - 6. Haven't had much interaction with them at all, but from what I've gathered from the Leftists that I've dealt with, INT is a pretty solid group.
The Foreign Division - 5. Aren't they neutral?
LOSS - 7. Spirit of '06.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 5. Gorram Indos.
The Grämlins - 2. Hello nosedive.
Guru Order - 5. Nothing ever comes out of GO except merger requests. Seriously.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5. Ha.
M*A*S*H - 5. I heard they were in purple, that's about it.
The Templar Knights - 5. Who?

[quote name='Vilien' date='20 April 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1271793809' post='2267985']
...MHA suffers from ... the choice of taking a backseat in politics.
[/quote]
We don’t suffer from it, we celebrate it. It’s even better with a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.
;)

Haven't been in contact with that many alliances, because i'm fairly new. So, I guess this could be a non-biased opinion because i can't use anything from the past in rating an alliance.
These are only the alliances that i know.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 7/10 I like them. Not contributing to all the drama in Planet Bob, good thing.
New Polar Order 4/10 They have guts, but I didn't like what they did in the war.
New Pacific Order 7/10 Nice guys. Not as bad as many people see them.
Sparta 6/10 I've had limited contact with them, but they have a +1 for being alright when i talked to them.
Viridian Entente 7/10 Limited contact, but the people i've seen posting on the forums are top notch.
Mushroom Kingdom 6/10 Good fighters and interesting people.
United Purple Nations 6/10 I'm starting to like them.
FOK 6/10 We fought on the same war theater but i don't know them that much.
The Order Of The Paradox 7/10 I've been a diplomat there an they are nice.
Ragnarok 8/10 Really good and even if my former alliance had a major disagreement with them, they were still civilized towards me. A shoutout to La_Famzy.
RnR 6.5/10 Fought together with them. Made a good impression.
Poison Clan 7/10 Protecting some of my friends and i've heard only good things about them.
Nueva Vida 8/10 hizzy makes up for most of the score.
Siberian Tiger Alliance 6/10 Not that much contact with them but good show in the last war.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 5/10 I would've given them a 7 if they still had Gopherbashi and SCY in the alliance.

Edited by ratonbox

[quote name='ratonbox' date='20 April 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1271795193' post='2268021']
Haven't been in contact with that many alliances, because i'm fairly new. So, I guess this could be a non-biased opinion because i can't use anything from the past in rating an alliance.
These are only the alliances that i know.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 7/10 I like them. Not contributing to all the drama in Planet Bob, good thing.
[b]New Pacific Order 4/10 They have guts, but I didn't like what they did in the war.[/b]
New Polar Order 7/10 Nice guys. Not as bad as many people see them.
Sparta 6/10 I've had limited contact with them, but they have a +1 for being alright when i talked to them.
Viridian Entente 7/10 Limited contact, but the people i've seen posting on the forums are top notch.
Mushroom Kingdom 6/10 Good fighters and interesting people.
United Purple Nations 6/10 I'm starting to like them.
FOK 6/10 We fought on the same war theater but i don't know them that much.
The Order Of The Paradox 7/10 I've been a diplomat there an they are nice.
Ragnarok 8/10 Really good and even if my former alliance had a major disagreement with them, they were still civilized towards me. A shoutout to La_Famzy.
RnR 6.5/10 Fought together with them. Made a good impression.
Poison Clan 7/10 Protecting some of my friends and i've heard only good things about them.
Nueva Vida 8/10 hizzy makes up for most of the score.
Siberian Tiger Alliance 6/10 Not that much contact with them but good show in the last war.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 5/10 I would've given them a 7 if they still had Gopherbashi and SCY in the alliance.
[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a little neutrality once in a while <_<

I hate most alliances.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 0 If it wasn't bad enough that they're ex-hegemony, they also rather foolishly sign perpetual treaties.

Green Protection Agency - 3 Need to revise the charter the Hegemony forced them to make

New Pacific Order - 3 NPO is better than most Hegemony alliances because they were actually leaders not followers, they also get +1 for remaining defiant throughout their terms of surrender, which is more than I can say for the alliances they surrendered to when the shoe was on the other foot.

New Polar Order - 2 Little p hasn't done anything of note since NoCB other than betraying allies and failing into the Second Unjust War.

World Task Force - who?

Sparta - 1 Ex Hegemony, +1 for being on the right side of the Karma War.

Viridian Entente - 6 Lost points for being on the wrong side of NoCB and bending the knee to the hegemony when they reformed, but they've been good ever since and have always been supportive and stood by TJO.

The Democratic Order - who?

Fark - 2 Zero forum presence, +2 for their entertaining announcements and beer reviews

Mushroom Kingdom - 3 Same rating as NPO because they're Just As Bad™ :((

Orange Defense Network - 0 Still don't trust them

United Purple Nations - who?

FOK - 1 Ex-hegemony but on the right side for Karma

Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 2 GATO needed to be more defiant in the face of their oppression.

The Legion 0 - Same as GATO, but their Stockholm Syndrome was disgusting.

The Order Of The Paradox - -3 Ex-hegemony, still on the wrong side, old NPO stooges

Ragnarok - no opinion

RnR - no opinion

The Order Of Light - 1 no opinion, but +2 for the awesome pip, -1 for losing sanction

Random Insanity Alliance - no opinion

Umbrella - 3 The former Citadel alliance I hate the least

Poison Clan - No opinion

Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - no opinion

Nueva Vida - 1 Suspicious

Federation Of Armed Nations - 0 Zero forum presence, overrated

Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - -2 Ex-hegemony and still on the wrong side

Siberian Tiger Alliance - 2 Greatly overrated, +1 for fooling everyone into thinking they're classy

Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - -1 Ex-hegemony

The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - Who?

Athens - no opinion

Nordreich - -2 German Nationalists

The International - no opinion

The Foreign Division - no opinion

LOSS - no opinion

Nusantara Elite Warriors - no opinion

Old Grämlins - -4 Ex-hegemony, ex-Citadel, extra minus points for denying their complicity in the hegemony's crimes

New Grämlins - 3 Take the Old Grämlins' -4 and add 5 points for driving the Old Grämlins from the alliance, +1 for being on the right side, +1 for that crazy unconditional surrender policy

The Jedi Order - 1 Would have been 0 if it weren't for Sal Paradise

Edited by Sal Paradise

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 5 Don't know anything about them at all.
Green Protection Agency: 5 Same as MHA.
New Pacific Order: 4 Meh.
New Polar Order: 2 Grub really hurt my opinion of NpO and I haven't seen much to change it at this point. Declaring on \m/ was stupid, and would have gotten my vote for stupidest move of the year if it wasn't for TOP and co. declaring on C&G.
World Task Force: 5 Same as MHA.
Sparta: 6 I got to know them a little bit when I was in RIA, haven't talked to them for a while though.
Viridian Entente: 8 Pretty cool people.
The Democratic Order: 5 Same as MHA.
Fark: 7 They've changed a lot since I was in Fark, still good fighters and allies. Not digging the treaty with NpO, even if it's only a PIAT.
Mushroom Kingdom: 8 Pretty cool folks. They talk a lot but I enjoy it.
Orange Defense Network: 5 Meh.
United Purple Nations: 1 I've heard nothing good about this alliance. Also ignoring a MDAP partner is stupid.
FOK: 8 Good people, glad to see Tromp as president.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 6 Seem like cool people and they always bounce back from getting rolled.
The Legion: 2 Purple alliance.
The Order Of The Paradox: 1 Good fighters but they've made some terrible decisions.
Ragnarok: 7 Hoo is cool but they get some points off for the treaty with NpO.
RnR: 5 Haven't talked to them in a while.
The Order Of Light: 5 Mia is cool and they stick by their allies, can't say I like who they choose to be allied with though.
Random Insanity Alliance: 10 Greatest alliance ever. Biggest knock is lack of membership activity, though RIA always manages to fight fairly well somehow.
Umbrella: 6 Fought with them in Karma and they took all the crap that was thrown at us and them for the Valhalla terms pretty well. Don't know much else about them though.
Poison Clan: 7 Good allies and aren't afraid to do what they want.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 8 Awesome bunch of people. -2 for WickedJ though.
Nueva Vida: 5 Same as MHA
Federation Of Armed Nations: 7 Pretty cool people from what I saw while in Corp. Would like to see a bit more of a forum presence though.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 1 Don't see any redeeming factors with the.
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 6 Seem like good allies but I disagree with their viewpoints.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 3 Losing people to TSO sorta helped out their image but they haven't done much since.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 2 The 57th incident really lowered my opinion of you guys.
Athens: 7 Cool people.
Nordreich: 5 Same as MHA.
The International: 5 Haven't talked to them in a long time.
The Foreign Division: 5 Same as MHA.
LOSS: 5 Same as MHA.
Nusantara Elite Warriors: Good allies and tough fighters.
The Grämlins: 1 The NpO - \m/ war sure started a lot of stupid incidents, and this alliance still at war with IRON takes second place.
Guru Order: 5 Same as MHA.
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 1 Didn't like you guys when Watchman was in gov, haven't done anything to change my opinion.
M*A*S*H: 4 -1 for raiding and nuking me when I was on red team a couple years ago. Dunno anything else about about them.
The Templar Knights: 6 Cool people though I don't really talk to them much.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 7. While they're a great group of people and I love their theme, I think they need to shape up a lot and become a better strength militarily. Also, stop signing treaties that are really hard to cancel :<
Green Protection Agency - Neutral. Don't care.
New Pacific Order - 6. For all intents and purposes they've done well with the reps and will be a force to be reckoned with one of these days. When they're free of terms, it will be interesting to see what will happen to them.
New Polar Order - 4. Their showing in this last war, for all intents in purposes, was terrible. Their war with \m/ was dumb, their performance was below expected, and then flip-flopping and declaring on TOP was realllly sketchy (even if TOP was incredibly dumb for doing this).
World Task Force - See GPA
Sparta - 7. They're good allies on black, their gov is pretty easy to get along with, and they've improved in wartime.
Viridian Entente - 9. There's a reason why Umbrella just allied them.
The Democratic Order - See WTF
Fark - 7. Minor issues aside, they have great activity for a mass alliance, and fight well.
Mushroom Kingdom - 9. Pretty much the most influential alliance in the game right now. Excellent government, and activity. I dock them 1 point because most of the time they're pretty annoying :<
Orange Defense Network - 6. They've improved their image a lot. CnG took a gamble with them, and came out winners. Still not out of the woodwork yet.
United Purple Nations - 4. lol
FOK - 9. I'd say they're a lot like MK, only not as influential, but more geared towards having fun. Great people to be allied to.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7. I give them this score because despite all hardships, they're still around, and as strong as ever.
The Legion - 3. Poor fighters, and that surrender fiasco was pretty bad on their part.
The Order Of The Paradox - 8. I still like TOP, there's a great amount of people in there, and they fight well. They need to really clean themselves up after this last war.
Ragnarok - 5. Don't really pay attention to them.
RnR - 6. Same as RoK, maybe in a better light, I guess.
The Order Of Light - 6. Not bad people, but pretty bad choices for allies.
Random Insanity Alliance - 6.5. Delta is pretty easy to get along with, I think they could use some production in the war-fighting area.
Umbrella - 10. Now that TOP is destroyed, and Gramlins have lost their core members, Umbrella can rightfully reign as the stat-whores of CN now :smug:
Poison Clan - 8.5. Damn good fighters, devoted allies. Just need to be more careful and stop getting themselves into trouble.
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6.5. Reading the war performance thread, a lot of people gave good marks to CSN. Don't know much about them otherwise.
Nueva Vida - 5. Fought them over the first leg of the war. Wasn't really impressed.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6. I'm sure they're good, but as great as everyone makes them out to be? Nah.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6. Same feelings that I have for TOOL.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6. Seem like nice folk, they finally separated themselves from the "always tied to polar" thing finally. I haven't fought them since the Unjust War, so no idea on their war performance.
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 3. Pretty bad.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - ? no idea.
Athens - 5. Really not that good with the whole diplomacy thing.
Nordreich - 6. Stepped up their game. Good contributers to black.
The International - ?
The Foreign Division - 5. Of all the alliances Umbrella fought, TFD was probably best prepared (which isn't saying much).
LOSS - 6.5. Giving them higher points because Hunterman is in my trade circle.
Nusantara Elite Warriors - apparently these are cool guys, I've heard, but I still can't make a justified ranking for them. So n/a or ? for now.
The Grämlins - 10. If I was selling tech, I'd be selling them to the Gramlins.
Guru Order - ?
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 4. Baaaad fighters. Not great at diplomacy either/
M*A*S*H - 2. Awful, awful, awful fighters. Where are the WRCs? Also, lack of warchests, and terrible infra/tech ratios. They don't seem like mean or arrogant people, so you get a 2 instead of a 1.
The Templar Knights - No clue.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='20 April 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1271795812' post='2268049']
Nothing wrong with a little neutrality once in a while <_<
[/quote]
Sorry about that. After a few drinks I tend to mess up the whole Polar/Pacific thing.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='20 April 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1271795918' post='2268056']

Nordreich - -2 German Nationalists

[/quote]
The funny thing about that is the fact that we have very few germans in our alliance. We have lots of finns, a rather large number of romanians, someone from France , some brits, dutch, americans, south-africans,armenians, even people from pakistan..

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 - successfully number one, but I feel they have a lot of dead weight, also weren't very classy when I had to negotiate peace with them.
Green Protection Agency - 7 - One of the best of the nuetrals
New Pacific Order - 6 - I think they will play things much smarter than before Karma, and they'll be back at one in no time, which won't matter unless they show good FA and have good friends.
New Polar Order - 2 Bipolar, nuff said
World Task Force - 6 - A strong Nuetral alliance
Sparta - 4 - Dead weight, made some alliances pay reps that shouldn't
Viridian Entente - 8 - First to hit NPO in KArma = big ballz, Carry themselves well, and a strong alliance.
The Democratic Order - 4 - Dead weight, low ans
Fark - 9 - Very active dont' know much about them though
Mushroom Kingdom - 10 - You may hate them, but secretly you wish you're alliance could be just like them. Also seem to enjoy CN more than anyone
Orange Defense Network - 7 - great activity, getting into CnG was a good thing for them.
United Purple Nations - 3 - Just wish they had fought in the last war
FOK - These guys killed us in war
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7 when you're around for that long, it means something.
The Legion - 9 -I like how they carry themselves, they don't deserve the crap they take
The Order Of The Paradox - 9 best fighters in CN, just need to not try so hard to be clever in war ;)
Ragnarok - 9 - To hell and back for each other and their friends, also carry themselves decently well with ex-heg alliances
RnR - 5 - Kinda low ANS but I expect to see them grow a lot this year
The Order Of Light - I know nothing about these people
Random Insanity Alliance -
Umbrella - 8 - Great fighters
Poison Clan - 9 - Great fighters and activity, especially on forums. Going places
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - don't know them well enough
Nueva Vida - 6 - seem decently active enough, and seem to be the leaders of Aztec.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 - They're good but, not that good, everyone needs to jump off the bandwagon/ keep it in their pants/
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - The lost Karma, jumped right back to the top, they showed great staying power in this war too, and will jump to the top again.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 8 - I like the way they carry themselves and enjoy their QnA's
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 10 - I'm biased, sew me. (I'm also back at MCXA after being an idiot last week/weekend)
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 0 - 57th, nuff said
Athens - 8, well lead alliance, doesn't deserve all the crap they get for KoN incient, love Mollari
Nordreich - 7 - Came in quickly this last year, excited to see where they go
The International -7 going places
The Foreign Division - 8 - Grace is the way to describe their admissions policy
LOSS - 4- On the decline
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 - would be a lot higher except their reason for cancelling on TPF was retarded omho
The Grämlins - 0 - I don' need to explain this
Guru Order - 4 - week, but growing
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 8 - good friends of MCXA
M*A*S*H - 3 - not sure how these guys got on the list, dont' seem to have it together.
The Templar Knights - who are these people?

PS MCXA's activity is actually pretty good, just not on the OWF :(

[quote name='ratonbox' date='20 April 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1271797581' post='2268114']
The funny thing about that is the fact that we have very few germans in our alliance. We have lots of finns, a rather large number of romanians, someone from France , some brits, dutch, americans, south-africans,armenians, even people from pakistan..
[/quote]

Fascinating. I don't know the ethnic backgrounds of people in my alliance.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 4 - Nice theme, but they don't [i]do[/i] anything
Green Protection Agency 1 - neutral
New Pacific Order 1 *cough*
New Polar Order 9 - I really like a lot of the polaris members, and despite their recent actions I still respect them
World Task Force 1 - neutral
Sparta 7 - A good bunch of people. They have competent leaders and some surprisingly good stats. In the last war they were invaluable. I fully expect them to continue to improve.
Viridian Entente 5 - They seem cool from afar, but I have very little interaction with them.
The Democratic Order 1 - neutral
Fark 7 - A great bunch of guys from what I see, and highly active too.
Mushroom Kingdom 0 - Awful alliance
Orange Defense Network - Bias~
United Purple Nations 7 - Good bunch of people, despite being on purple :P
FOK 6 - I like the alliance, and I like many of the leaders. I just don't know if i'll ever be able to see eye to eye with them.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 9 - :wub:
The Legion - 3
The Order Of The Paradox 5 - I still don't mind these guys, and some of their members are really cool.
Ragnarok 7 - Get Spider J back and it's a 8
RnR 4 - they used to be cool, but their competent leaders appear to have left the alliance or left government. Bizley and NoWai are teh best though :wub:
The Order Of Light 5
Random Insanity Alliance 5
Umbrella 7 - A really cool alliance
Poison Clan 3 - you might have some cool people, but I just can't bring my self to like you :/
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 5
Nueva Vida 5
Federation Of Armed Nations 7
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 2 - I dunno....
Siberian Tiger Alliance 9 - A great bunch of active people. Hello Rakari
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 2 - Emperor Tiberus makes this easy.
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 5
Athens 9 Get rid of GM ans it's a 10
Nordreich 4 - Only because of the theme, you seem cool aside from that~
The International 9 - commie brothers
The Foreign Division 5
LOSS 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5
The Grämlins 3 - Seriously....?
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 4
M*A*S*H 5
The Templar Knights 5

5s to people I don't know about/ dont care

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='20 April 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1271798215' post='2268129']
Mostly Harmless Alliance - 4 - successfully number one, but I feel they have a lot of dead weight, also weren't very classy when I had to negotiate peace with them.
Green Protection Agency - 7 - One of the best of the nuetrals
New Pacific Order - 6 - I think they will play things much smarter than before Karma, and they'll be back at one in no time, which won't matter unless they show good FA and have good friends.
New Polar Order - 2 Bipolar, nuff said
World Task Force - 6 - A strong Nuetral alliance
Sparta - 4 - Dead weight, made some alliances pay reps that shouldn't
Viridian Entente - 8 - First to hit NPO in KArma = big ballz, Carry themselves well, and a strong alliance.
The Democratic Order - 4 - Dead weight, low ans
Fark - 9 - Very active dont' know much about them though
Mushroom Kingdom - 10 - You may hate them, but secretly you wish you're alliance could be just like them. Also seem to enjoy CN more than anyone
Orange Defense Network - 7 - great activity, getting into CnG was a good thing for them.
United Purple Nations - 3 - Just wish they had fought in the last war
FOK - These guys killed us in war
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7 when you're around for that long, it means something.
The Legion - 9 -I like how they carry themselves, they don't deserve the crap they take
The Order Of The Paradox - 9 best fighters in CN, just need to not try so hard to be clever in war ;)
Ragnarok - 9 - To hell and back for each other and their friends, also carry themselves decently well with ex-heg alliances
RnR - 5 - Kinda low ANS but I expect to see them grow a lot this year
The Order Of Light - I know nothing about these people
Random Insanity Alliance -
Umbrella - 8 - Great fighters
Poison Clan - 9 - Great fighters and activity, especially on forums. Going places
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - don't know them well enough
Nueva Vida - 6 - seem decently active enough, and seem to be the leaders of Aztec.
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6 - They're good but, not that good, everyone needs to jump off the bandwagon/ keep it in their pants/
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - The lost Karma, jumped right back to the top, they showed great staying power in this war too, and will jump to the top again.
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 8 - I like the way they carry themselves and enjoy their QnA's
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 10 - I'm biased, sew me. (I'm also back at MCXA after being an idiot last week/weekend)
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 0 - 57th, nuff said
Athens - 8, well lead alliance, doesn't deserve all the crap they get for KoN incient, love Mollari
Nordreich - 7 - Came in quickly this last year, excited to see where they go
The International -7 going places
The Foreign Division - 8 - Grace is the way to describe their admissions policy
LOSS - 4- On the decline
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6 - would be a lot higher except their reason for cancelling on TPF was retarded omho
The Grämlins - 0 - I don' need to explain this
Guru Order - 4 - week, but growing
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 8 - good friends of MCXA
M*A*S*H - 3 - not sure how these guys got on the list, dont' seem to have it together.
The Templar Knights - who are these people?

PS MCXA's activity is actually pretty good, just not on the OWF :(
[/quote]
Aren't you wasting your time by posting in a thread that's redundant? :smug: