Excuses me, but..

Fizzydog

Lead

Wonders

Mining Industry Consortium - $25,000,000 - Increases population income by $2.00 for the resources Coal, Lead, Oil, Uranium that your nation has access to. Requires 5,000 infrastructure, 3,000 land purchased, 1,000 technology.

Earth Resources

Microchips - Reduces technology cost -8%, increases population happiness +2. Requires Gold, Lead, Oil, and a technology level greater than 10. Lowers Frigate, Destroyer, Submarine and Aircraft Carrier navy vessel purchase and upkeep cost -10%.

Radiation Cleanup - Reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. Improves a nation's environment by 1. Reduces global radiation for your nation by 50%. Requires Construction, Microchips, Steel, and a technology level greater than 15.

Scholars - Increases population income +$3.00. Requires a literacy rate greater than 90%, Lumber, and Lead.

Space Resources

Radon - Mined from Lunar surface. Increases population income by $3.00 for the resources Lead, Gold, Water & Uranium that your nation has access to.

Titanium - Mined from Lunar surface. Increases population income by $3.00 for the resources Gold, Lead, Coal & Oil that your nation has access to.

Rubber

Earth Resources

Asphalt - Lowers infrastructure upkeep cost -5%. Requires Construction, Oil, and Rubber.
Automobiles - Increases population happiness +3. Requires Asphalt and Steel.

Space Resources

Calcium - Mined from Lunar surface. Increases population income by $3.00 for the resources Rubber, Furs, Spices & Wine that your nation has access to.

Silicon - Mined from Lunar surface. Increases population income by $3.00 for the resources Rubber, Furs, Gems & Silver that your nation has access to.

[quote name='Ronald McDonald' date='27 April 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1272415478' post='2277892']
yeah, I mean I have like 5 people willing to give me cash to get back to my current NS. So i think i will.
[/quote]

Good luck, try to get something that fits in the aluminum, cattle, fish, iron, lumber, marble, pigs, spices, sugar, uranium, water, and wheat set.

[quote name='Wappas' date='30 April 2010 - 02:14 PM' timestamp='1272651257' post='2281461']
with global radiation seemingly stuck at 5 for the foreseeable future, the 8BR will be about as effective as the 5BR.
[/quote]

well...

[cough][url="http://www.cybernations.net/about_topics.asp#Global_Radiation"]Global Radiation[/url]: 4.79[/cough]