GOONs, why are you attackign me?

Fizzydog

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=Fizzydog I don't see anywars under your tag sir.

Also you went the Diplomatic route. So if anyone is still attacking it would of been best to speak to us in IRC or post again on our forums.

Edited by Hidraca

[quote name='Lamuella' date='19 April 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1271735417' post='2267375']
I'm not seeing any attacks on your nation.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There were attacks. I had observed this earlier yet had not gotten around to calling it out. People know that I am a man of my word, and I will tell you that there were three GOONS nations attacking Fizzydog. I believe we deserve an explanation.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1271784313' post='2267776']
GOONS are attacking people and driving players away from the game whenever they can because they are allowed to continue existing.
[/quote]

Looks like they are ... [i]ascending via the Unjust Path[/i].

Ruler: Fizzydog
Nation Name: Nos Tre Rebublic
Alliance Affiliation: GOONS POW
About Nos Tre Rebublic: i iz got warchest. u don't attak kitties wif warchest. The Grinch who Stole Christmas.
Government Type: Anarchy
Nation Strength: 2,700.953
Efficiency: 27.28
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 2,326 Attacking + 2,613 Defending = 4,939 Casualties

Hmmm. Smells like shens to me. He's got a few tech deals started under his old AA.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='20 April 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1271789259' post='2267888']
[color="#0000FF"]Haflinger, GOONS deleted the wars. They were there, however. Trust me. I saw them. I would have taken a picture for posterity, but I didn't think GOONS would try to cover up the evidence. I should have known better.[/color]
[/quote]

And they would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dog!

Yes, there were actually three wars there when he originally posted the topic. One of the declaration reasons was "what's up dawg" or something along those lines if I remember correctly. Carry on with whatever it was you all were discussing.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='20 April 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1271785797' post='2267812']
Tech raid?
[/quote]
Tech raid, probably.

Join a real alliance, Fizzydog, and you will be immune from such raids from us and others.

As hilarious as it is that we apparently took a prisoner with a tech raid, it would be best if you moved on.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Sardonic' date='20 April 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1271793074' post='2267967']
Tech raid.

Join a real alliance, Fizzydog and we'll stop.

As hilarious as it is that we apparently took a prisoner with a tech raid, it would be best if you moved on.
[/quote]
With the CSA raid and the reason we are at war is you guys trying to take prisoners in your tech raids. If he didn't surrender and become a prisoner I'm sure he'd still be under attack.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1271793196' post='2267972']
With the CSA raid and the reason we are at war is you guys trying to take prisoners in your tech raids. If he didn't surrender and become a prisoner I'm sure he'd still be under attack.
[/quote]
CSA was not a 'raid' it was retaliation for aggressive acts against our alliance. You really should stop, hilarious as you are.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='20 April 2010 - 03:56 PM' timestamp='1271793382' post='2267975']
CSA was not a 'raid' it was retaliation for aggressive acts against our alliance. You really should stop, hilarious as you are.
[/quote]
CSA was not aggressive and those members you drove away from the game were just trying to get you guys to stop attacking the whole time.

[quote name='Delta1212' date='20 April 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1271792945' post='2267964']
Yes, there were actually three wars there when he originally posted the topic. One of the declaration reasons was "what's up dawg" or something along those lines if I remember correctly. Carry on with whatever it was you all were discussing.
[/quote]
I think I remember them,:

"Sup, Doggy?"

"Hello"

and I can'tthink of the last one. :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' date='20 April 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1271784313' post='2267776']
GOONS are attacking people and driving players away from the game whenever they can because they are allowed to continue existing.
[/quote]

for an alliance that is "driving players away from the game", it's somewhat surprising how many people join the game in order to join our alliance. In the past week, 19 people have created nations just to join the GOONS alliance.