Which One Is Correct?

Ezequiel

[center][b]¡Hola Señoras y Señors!

I saw Philosoraptor's avatar, and I thought it was a pretty good question. So I am going to pitch it to you guys...

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/av-38911.png[/img]

"Does CN only exist because of Admin? OR does Admin only exist because of CN?

Which do you think lead to which? Discuss.

Ezequiel.[/b][/center]

Admin, as he exists to us solely exists because of his role as CN administrator. In a sense, Admin exists as himself because of a variety of things he has done. If Admin had not created CN, he would not be admin, or at least, not the same admin. As such, Admin exists because of CN. Therefore I disagree with Cheyenne.

Edited by joracy

Isn't the story that Admin created and played the game on map when he was a kid? Assuming that the title "administrator" is related to his role programming and maintaining the online version of the game, then Cybernations the paper version (though I guess unlikely to be called [i]cyber[/i]nations) was created before he could have become Admin.

Edited by Sal Paradise

[quote name='joracy' date='18 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1271654804' post='2265950']
Admin, as he exists to us solely exists because of his role as CN administrator. In a sense, Admin exists as himself because of a variety of things he has done. If Admin had not created CN, he would not be admin, or at least, not the same admin. As such, Admin exists because of CN. Therefore I disagree with Cheyenne.
[/quote]
took the words outta my mouth :-S

Kevin created a game called CN. He put it online for people to play. People started playing it. He started doing administrative computing tasks in order that the game would stay online and error free.

Thus he then became an Admin.

Therefore if CN didn't exist there would be no Admin. :ph34r:

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='20 April 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1271780957' post='2267713']
The real question is why does Zeke exist :lol1:

But no, I have to agree with New Frontier. Admin is a person CN is a game that he created.
[/quote]

Well, I could tell you if you want to know... :awesome:

[quote name='admin' date='20 April 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1271819302' post='2268665']
I'll throw a wrench in here. I often credit my wife for helping to put me in a place in my life where I could be creative enough to develop Cyber Nations.

Your logic has been pwned.
[/quote]

Seems Admin pwned the logic... Bad Admin, bad! :smug: