ICAN be hacked!?

[quote name='Emporor' date='19 April 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1271709281' post='2266689']
Ofc it was a hack... I am not stupid enough to give anyone the kind of power to take down forums I spent hours building. O_o And no one with 'Controlled' Admin powers is stupid enough to toy with me. I can not only make your life hell here in CN but RL too, just ask the last person who tried to hack someone I built... They paid dearly in RL. Hacking is against the law, and not just a cruel joke.
[/quote]

phear Emporor.
Man, this does make me hope SJB's forum doesn't get hacked, but then again, when have we ever done anything worth getting hacked for? ;)

[quote name='King Ernie' date='19 April 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1271710017' post='2266706']
phear Emporor.
Man, this does make me hope SJB's forum doesn't get hacked, but then again, when have we ever done anything worth getting hacked for? ;)
[/quote]

You can't just hope that you won't get hacked because your not very 'high-profile', you should take steps to protect yourselves, including using a secure forum software, making upgrades whenever possible, promoting your users to use stronger passwords, and using very secure passwords to secure your hosting account and database.

[quote name='Laserwolf' date='19 April 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1271711271' post='2266737']
I know it's been stated earlier in the thread but if you guys need anything, you know where to find us.

Good luck to ya ICAN.
[/quote]

Thanks, and we have new permanent ICAN forums up, you guys should have a link. ;)

And the URL will be released to the public, once they are completely finished. :P