Declaration of War

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='20 April 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1271725527' post='2267138']
Is that supposed to be an insult to Rebel Virginia? Why silly? When writing, I am dead serious.
[/quote]

Oh no, quite the opposite. Rebel Virginia, unlike you, is a master of making the mundane and silly seem entertaining and wise. You just make yourself look more ignorant, which is entertaining, but not in a way that reflects good upon yourself.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 10:03 AM' timestamp='1271692978' post='2266337']
If your alliance is battered that your economy is very small and unpleasant, the Victor cannot demand unreasonable reps. I'm not France or Italy in Versailles. Nonetheless, if Peace won't be declare through the unconditional surrender of Rome, then we're willing to hold Rome hostage until they, or their allies, pay the reps. Yes, Rome has two or three skilled leaders: Magnetar, Richard, and Smallz. Those people cannot battle us. We have strategy. They have more people. We'll slaughter them all. While we get new members, train them in the art of slaughter, and send them to the front lines.
[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So how's about you explain how you got anarchied so fast Amer. If you're going to be the one training your new members (looks like recruitment has been going pretty slow for you by the way) then your alliance is going to be in a sorry state of affairs.

Oh, are you also going to mention the tech deals you told me you were going to negate on, then delete your nation after they expire?

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='20 April 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1271725527' post='2267138']
Is that supposed to be an insult to Rebel Virginia? Why silly? When writing, I am dead serious.
[/quote]

Doesn't change the fact that you are an attention whore though? Left that bit out... :v:

[quote name='DiogenesL' date='19 April 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1271726167' post='2267156']
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So how's about you explain how you got anarchied so fast Amer. If you're going to be the one training your new members (looks like recruitment has been going pretty slow for you by the way) then your alliance is going to be in a sorry state of affairs.

Oh, are you also going to mention the tech deals you told me you were going to negate on, then delete your nation after they expire?
[/quote]

I was wondering how he would pay back the tech deals he did if hes n a war right now.

[quote name='DiogenesL' date='19 April 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1271726167' post='2267156']
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

[/quote]

I changed my mind. P.S. No has been recruiting anyone.

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1271726878' post='2267166']
I was wondering how he would pay back the tech deals he did if hes n a war right now.
[/quote]
It's called an extension. Explain to them that since I am in a war, I won't be able to give them the tech at the time but I will get it to them as soon as I finish the wars. Simple.

We know your secret.

[21:06] <HeroofTime55> Guys watch out, Flowers is up to something. I suspect a triple break off flank attack.
[21:08] <%AlphonseVII> Thanks, Hero, we'll take it into consideration.
[21:10] <HeroofTime55> seriously, I was part of the execution of the first TBFA, I know how deadly they can be. Be careful.
[21:15] <Voodoo> You sure it isn't the double flank from the rear that turns in to the triple break of flank attack?
[21:15] <Mixoux> it can be hard to say, really
[21:15] <HeroofTime55> I'm not sure, just rumors I'm hearing from my contacts, unconfirmed, but worth warning you

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='19 April 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1271727817' post='2267186']
We know your secret.

[21:06] <HeroofTime55> Guys watch out, Flowers is up to something. I suspect a triple break off flank attack.
[21:08] <%AlphonseVII> Thanks, Hero, we'll take it into consideration.
[21:10] <HeroofTime55> seriously, I was part of the execution of the first TBFA, I know how deadly they can be. Be careful.
[21:15] <Voodoo> You sure it isn't the double flank from the rear that turns in to the triple break of flank attack?
[21:15] <Mixoux> it can be hard to say, really
[21:15] <HeroofTime55> I'm not sure, just rumors I'm hearing from my contacts, unconfirmed, but worth warning you
[/quote]
What's my secret?

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1271727916' post='2267188']
What's my secret?
[/quote]

You're going to bring war-weary alliances into a war more pointless than the one between the 57th Overlanders and the Browncoats.

At least both of THOSE alliances were real.

Actually, I take that back, You are NOT going to bring anyone and people will flee screaming from your AA right into the PoW AA. It isn't that hard to defeat inactive people, but right after a war? Im sure there's still a few nuke-worthy nations who would love a piece of you. See you defend against that huh?

[quote name='Krunk the Great' date='19 April 2010 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1271728198' post='2267197']
You're going to bring war-weary alliances into a war more pointless than the one between the 57th Overlanders and the Browncoats.

At least both of THOSE alliances were real.

Actually, I take that back, You are NOT going to bring anyone and people will flee screaming from your AA right into the PoW AA. It isn't that hard to defeat inactive people, but right after a war? Im sure there's still a few nuke-worthy nations who would love a piece of you. See you defend against that huh?
[/quote]

No nation in my range has a nuke. I'm sure of that. Both alliances are real. There will be no allude to PoW AAs as long as I'm alive. At least not in the Flowers.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1271728307' post='2267198']
No nation in my range has a nuke. I'm sure of that. Both alliances are real. There will be no allude to PoW AAs as long as I'm alive. At least not in the Flowers.
[/quote]

Flowers is 6 nations. You guys are pretty much raiding targets.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='wiccan high priest' date='19 April 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1271728501' post='2267202']
The biggest joke out of this whole thing is the 5 people that sent him tech trade money for tech they will probably never see. a 15 million dollar donation to a war chest that he wasted.
[/quote]

They'll see the Tech without a problem in the not so distant future. As soon as I can get out of this war.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='19 April 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1271728511' post='2267203']
Flowers is 6 nations. You guys are pretty much raiding targets.
[/quote]

Not anymore. I'm working on getting us a Protectorate.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1271728775' post='2267208']
They'll see the Tech without a problem in the not so distant future. As soon as I can get out of this war.
[/quote]

Surrender to Rome and you'll be out of the war.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1271728813' post='2267209']
Not anymore. I'm working on getting us a Protectorate.
[/quote]

No sane alliance would go near you.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='19 April 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1271728832' post='2267210']
Surrender to Rome and you'll be out of the war.

No sane alliance would go near you.
[/quote]

Say what you will but we're better and quite attractive. Why would I surrender to Rome, change my AA to Rome PoW, pay them reps, offer an apology, be expelled from the Flowers, and probably be on the ZI List when I'm winning?

[quote name='wiccan high priest' date='19 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1271729037' post='2267217']
[/size]

yeah I have to agree with Voodoo Nova on that..
[/quote]

I can assure you that we'll have a Protectorate within a week starting today.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1271729078' post='2267220']
[/quote]

I'll call this bluff as well. Where's the superpower? Where's the protector backing you in your idiotic crusade? Believe it or not, you are losing.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1271729078' post='2267220']
[/quote]

No alliance with half a brain would touch you while you have aggressive wars going.. not even RIA <_< I think... :blink: