Declaration of War

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1271722162' post='2267044']
First: Yes. The terms are not take it or leave it. Instead they are negotiable. Considering the damage they caused (we've caused much more) it's a fair sum, but we'll willing to compromise.

Second: Of course I have a secret weapon. I may be radical, but I'm not s fool.

Third: The thing is, we are currently negotiating an MDP, which could turn into an MDoAP with another alliance protected by a superpower. I don't want to jinx it by saying any more or revealing anything more. So, that would be an attack on us would be an attack on the other alliance and their superpower friend.

Fourth: No alliance is going to go against that superpower and us. Well, unless they hated their alliance. What do you mean by "markedly draconian"? And I'm sure it won't be that bad of public relations. Look at the stuff NPO had to pay and do after Karma. Compared to that, this is nothing. Also, compared to Karma, we're nothing. And we have that superpower. And the terms are negotiable.
[/quote]

you do realize that treaties are not retroactive right? thus, that MDP or MDoAP would mean nothing especially if it stays an MDP since Flowers are the aggressors. also, who would honestly be stupid enough to sign a treaty with you? i really hope this bit is true as i would love to see which alliance would throw away a lot just to ally to you.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1271722162' post='2267044']
First: Yes. The terms are not take it or leave it. Instead they are negotiable. Considering the damage they caused (we've caused much more) it's a fair sum, but we'll willing to compromise.

Second: Of course I have a secret weapon. I may be radical, but I'm not s fool.

Third: The thing is, we are currently negotiating an MDP, which could turn into an MDoAP with another alliance protected by a superpower. I don't want to jinx it by saying any more or revealing anything more. So, that would be an attack on us would be an attack on the other alliance and their superpower friend.

Fourth: No alliance is going to go against that superpower and us. Well, unless they hated their alliance. What do you mean by "markedly draconian"? And I'm sure it won't be that bad of public relations. Look at the stuff NPO had to pay and do after Karma. Compared to that, this is nothing. Also, compared to Karma, we're nothing. And we have that superpower. And the terms are negotiable.
[/quote]

Second: What Weapon could it possibly be? Is your secret weapon a......nuke? :lol1: or what? Beacuse i have no idea what it could be. Enlighten us please?

Third: :blink::mellow::lol1:

Fourth: :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

This just sound like lies. Seriously, get Peace before some other alliances decide to use your alliance as target practice.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:12 PM' timestamp='1271722347' post='2267048']
Rome outlasted Hannibal becasue they couldn't win him in a battle. Guerrilla tactics. Hit and run. My motto is death before surrender and I intend to keep it until the day I die.
[/quote]

How do you Hit and Run in CN? :blink:

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='19 April 2010 - 08:14 PM' timestamp='1271722432' post='2267050']
you do realize that treaties are not retroactive right? thus, that MDP or MDoAP would mean nothing especially if it stays an MDP since Flowers are the aggressors. also, who would honestly be stupid enough to sign a treaty with you? i really hope this bit is true as i would love to see which alliance would throw away a lot just to ally to you.
[/quote]

This one is. I examined it. And even if I'm wrong, who'll attack an alliance that's protected by a superpower. They are attacking them, ergo... The Flowers are not the aggressors. They attacked us. Look it up in our war screens, all for a measly attack which was unsuccessful at first and lasted a whole day. Wait a day or two or three and you'll see.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1271722162' post='2267044']
[/quote]

I'm going to call your bluff. You have no superpower and you have no one helping you. You're a whiny arrogant leader that is horribly trying to get people to take your side. No matter how many times you argue your horrendous arguments, you will not get public or private support for this. Rome, you have the support of good people and good allies. Best of luck to you guys.

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1271722725' post='2267060']
Second: What Weapon could it possibly be? Is your secret weapon a......nuke? :lol1: or what? Beacuse i have no idea what it could be. Enlighten us please?

Third: :blink::mellow::lol1:

Fourth: :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

This just sound like lies. Seriously, get Peace before some other alliances decide to use your alliance as target practice.

How do you Hit and Run in CN? :blink:
[/quote]

Second: It's not a nuke. It's far more deadly. It wins wars, wars start over it and we have it or we'll have it in a day. It's not the treaty.

Looks are deceiving.

Wait and see. I will not give secrets to enemies (not you guys but Rome could get it an prepare for it). If you were an ally, then we'd be having a different story. But, we aren't so... And we probably won't be allies in the foreseeable future.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1271722799' post='2267062']
This one is. I examined it. And even if I'm wrong, who'll attack an alliance that's protected by a superpower. They are attacking them, ergo... The Flowers are not the aggressors. They attacked us. Look it up in our war screens, all for a measly attack which was unsuccessful at first and lasted a whole day. Wait a day or two or three and you'll see.
[/quote]

uh......you attacked first.........
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=The%20Flowers&anyallexact=exact
Also, the people who would attack a alliance protected by a superpower is..........another superpower. Rome is in Terra-Cotta Pact. What Superpower is willing to risk war with TC for your alliance?

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1271723047' post='2267068']
uh......you attacked first.........
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=The%20Flowers&anyallexact=exact
Also, the people who would attack a alliance protected by a superpower is..........another superpower. Rome is in Terra-Cotta Pact. What Superpower is willing to risk war with TC for your alliance?
[/quote]

TC is not a superpower and it never will be. No offense. There's a reason GATO's not in it. They're smart. Rome would attack an alliance protected by a superpower. Come on, give me something to work with here. I cannot and will not give you any more info on my upcoming plans.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1271723003' post='2267067']
Second: It's not a nuke. It's far more deadly. It wins wars, wars start over it and we have it or we'll have it in a day. It's not the treaty.

Looks are deceiving.

Wait and see. I will not give secrets to enemies (not you guys but Rome could get it an prepare for it). If you were an ally, then we'd be having a different story. But, we aren't so... And we probably won't be allies in the foreseeable future.
[/quote]

Hacking? DoS Attacks? Stupidity? :lol1:
Why don't you just Peace out now? You might get White Peace even.

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1271723177' post='2267071']
Hacking? DoS Attacks? Stupidity? :lol1:
Why don't you just Peace out now? You might get White Peace even.
[/quote]

Hacking? What? DoS Attacks? What? Stupidity? What? I must sign again and again in hopes I will met a realistic person here.+
Why should the winner peace out? If we start loosing, then I may consider White Peace. Chances are, with the way Rome is behaving, that won't happen.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1271723331' post='2267075']
Hacking? What? DoS Attacks? What? Stupidity? What? I must sign again and again in hopes I will met a realistic person here.+
Why should the winner peace out? If we start loosing, then I may consider White Peace. Chances are, with the way Rome is behaving, that won't happen.
[/quote]

Well the thing is, your winning now, but Rome has a larger Reserve force, that can attack you again and again. Your made of 7 nations against a large force of nations many in-range, and with those out-range, supplying them with reinforcements and money. Peace out now, or you might face a war of [b]Attrition[/b].
[quote]
WIKIPEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attrition_warfare
[b]Attrition warfare[/b] is a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_strategy"]military strategy[/url] in which a belligerent side attempts to win a [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War"]war[/url] by wearing down its enemy to the point of collapse through continuous losses in personnel and [i][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat%C3%A9riel"]matériel[/url][/i].

The war will usually be won by the side with greater such resources.[sup][url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attrition_warfare#cite_note-0"][1][/url][/sup] A good example of this was during [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I"]World War I[/url] when the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allies_of_World_War_I"]Allies[/url] wore down the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Powers"]Central Powers[/url] to the point of capitulation.

[/quote]

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1271723589' post='2267084']
Well the thing is, your winning now, but Rome has a larger Reserve force, that can attack you again and again. Your made of 7 nations against a large force of nations many in-range, and with those out-range, supplying them with reinforcements and money. Peace out now, or you might face a war of [b]Attrition[/b].
[/quote]

I don't know if you got this or not, but we're fighting a War of Attrition.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1271723771' post='2267093']
I don't know if you got this or not, but we're fighting a War of Attrition.
[/quote]

one you cannot win, as your reinforcements will most likely can't match that of Rome.

They easily can. We have great resources that others are itching to have. Second, none of us are on the Brown Team so they can't act like the Gramlins. Third, this war will be a Pyrrhic Victory, no doubt. Fourth, we're doing tech deals. That means that we have cash coming in. Fifth, a battlefield is only as big as the amount of soldiers you can fit. In this case we have 6 nations and they can fit a maximum of 18. We can take 18 easily.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:41 PM' timestamp='1271724061' post='2267100']
They easily can. We have great resources that others are itching to have. Second, none of us are on the Brown Team so they can't act like the Gramlins. Third, this war will be a Pyrrhic Victory, no doubt. Fourth, we're doing tech deals. That means that we have cash coming in. Fifth, a battlefield is only as big as the amount of soldiers you can fit. In this case we have 6 nations and they can fit a maximum of 18. We can take 18 easily.
[/quote]

But they can keep cycling nations back and forth to attack you. You will be worn down much faster than your enemies and they can cycle new nations for each of your nations. Great resources? You have empty trade slots too. You will lose, you must realize that at least.

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1271724426' post='2267111']
But they can keep cycling nations back and forth to attack you. You will be worn down much faster than your enemies and they can cycle new nations for each of your nations. Great resources? You have empty trade slots too. You will lose, you must realize that at least.
[/quote]

General, most of the Roman nations are so inactive that they won't do anything for their alliance. So, they can't do that. And most of their nations are at 0-200 NS range so, they can't attack becasue we're out of range. We won't loose. If anything, we'll accept White Peace.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 07:51 PM' timestamp='1271724699' post='2267118']
General, most of the Roman nations are so inactive that they won't do anything for their alliance. So, they can't do that. And most of their nations are at 0-200 NS range so, they can't attack becasue we're out of range. We won't loose. If anything, we'll accept White Peace.
[/quote]

Well, hopefully no one going to smash you because you attacked Rome, and hopefully they accept White Peace, and hopefully you get more lessons on alliance wars.

[quote name='GeneralPatton' date='19 April 2010 - 08:55 PM' timestamp='1271724902' post='2267125']
Well, hopefully no one going to smash you because you attacked Rome, and hopefully they accept White Peace, and hopefully you get more lessons on alliance wars.
[/quote]

No one can or will smash me.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1271724699' post='2267118']
[/quote]

You need to win first.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='19 April 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1271724945' post='2267127']
I find this act of attention-whoring silly in a non-amusing way. Leave these sorts of things to Rebel Virginia.
[/quote]

Is that supposed to be an insult to Rebel Virginia? Why silly? When writing, I am dead serious.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1271725527' post='2267138']
Is that supposed to be an insult to Rebel Virginia? Why silly? When writing, I am dead serious.
[/quote]

Don't be so dense. If you're dead serious, you should just surrender now before you make a larger fool of yourself.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Uralica' date='19 April 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1271725067' post='2267131']
Not even Admin? You know how the saying goes, "pride goeth before destruction." ;)
[/quote]
Kevin doesn't have a reason to attack me or ban me or anything me.