Declaration of War

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='18 April 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1271647153' post='2265766']
[OOC]This statement is completely false and I have proof[/OOC]

Have fun crushing them Rome.
[/quote]

POST IT HERE PLEASE.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1271686387' post='2266255']
[color="#0000FF"]And what makes you so sure that they just going to line up to join your crusade?[/color]
[/quote]

I don't know. I can only inference. But I think they will becasue it's wrong for an alliance 400 times stronger than you to bully on you. I also think that they are just, reasonable and honorable people - the leaders of the alliances. However, if we don't get support, the Flowers can still win this war, hands down.

[quote name='Razorade' date='19 April 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1271687720' post='2266274']
i cant get rid of 2.5k tech quick enough >.<
[/quote]
Even if you could, I'm already battling 6 wars. So, theres no way you could attack me.

Amer, in the short conversations I have had with you when I was in Rome with Rebel Virginia, I can honestly say I hated every second talking to you. You lie all the time, you are the furthest thing from an intelligent person, and caused nothing but problems for Rome while you were in it. To be very honest with you, though Myself, Rebel Virginia, and Rome parted ways I can honestly say that you were the number one reason that I lost interest in the Alliance. You are far from winning the war against Rome, you will never have any chance to win the war against Rome, and the only reason that I you think you are going to win, is a lack of effort on their part which shows you that they don't consider you a serious threat. From a rough scan over the war screens, it only seems to me that Rome has sent 4 People against you and the alliance you say you are in charge of.

So the best advice I can give you, is surrender to Rome, as your insanity and megalomania is going to bring down other Nations that are very young, and have yet to actually enjoy their time here on Planet Bob.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1271691156' post='2266309']
I don't know. I can only inference. But I think they will becasue it's wrong for an alliance 400 times stronger than you to bully on you. I also think that they are just, reasonable and honorable people - the leaders of the alliances. However, if we don't get support, the Flowers can still win this war, hands down.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No. People see you as the nutjob you are. Rome hasn't done a thing, except get rid of a member that was pulling the alliance down (I'm with BloodFury, in that you're also the main reason I gave up on Rome). They had a lot more patience with you than anyone else would have. A kindness on their part.

But no, you're not going to win. As BloodFury said, if Rome really cared about you and your alliance they would have a lot more people on you. However, you're not a serious threat. You're a minor nuisance and something to be laughed at.

Edit: Also, Rome is far from bullying you. They didn't attack you. You attacked them, and you continue to attack them. They offered to let you go if you just gave up the nonsense at stopped attacking. You refused and offer even more ridiculous. Really, you aren't the victim of anything here.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Death before surrender is my motto. I will live by it. And the Flowers has been battling and winning Rome for about 2 weeks now. Thats an alliance 400 times weaker and smaller. Come on. It's like the Battle of Marathon or Thermopylae: the battlefield is as big as the amount of people you can fit in the valley. In this case, Rome can attack the Flowers with a maximum of 18 nations. So far, we're at war with about 6 or 7 nations. Rome will surrender or accept White Peace.

[quote name='BloodFury' date='19 April 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1271691645' post='2266320']
Amer, in the short conversations I have had with you when I was in Rome with Rebel Virginia, I can honestly say I hated every second talking to you. You lie all the time, you are the furthest thing from an intelligent person, and caused nothing but problems for Rome while you were in it. To be very honest with you, though Myself, Rebel Virginia, and Rome parted ways I can honestly say that you were the number one reason that I lost interest in the Alliance. You are far from winning the war against Rome, you will never have any chance to win the war against Rome, and the only reason that I you think you are going to win, is a lack of effort on their part which shows you that they don't consider you a serious threat. From a rough scan over the war screens, it only seems to me that Rome has sent 4 People against you and the alliance you say you are in charge of.

So the best advice I can give you, is surrender to Rome, as your insanity and megalomania is going to bring down other Nations that are very young, and have yet to actually enjoy their time here on Planet Bob.
[/quote]

What problems exactly? I want to know.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 11:46 AM' timestamp='1271691948' post='2266325']
Death before surrender is my motto. I will live by it. And the Flowers has been battling and winning Rome for about 2 weeks now. Thats an alliance 400 times weaker and smaller. Come on. It's like the Battle of Marathon or Thermopylae: the battlefield is as big as the amount of people you can fit in the valley. In this case, Rome can attack the Flowers with a maximum of 18 nations. So far, we're at war with about 6 or 7 nations. Rome will surrender or accept White Peace.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I thought you said Rome wasn't going to get white peace. I thought you said you were going demand them or extract reparations. Please, is it so much to ask that you at least be consistent in your lunacy?[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='19 April 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1271692080' post='2266327']
[color="#0000FF"]I thought you said Rome wasn't going to get white peace. I thought you said you were going demand them or extract reparations. Please, is it so much to ask that you at least be consistent in your lunacy?[/color]
[/quote]
White peace can also mean that they are so shattered they can't fight anymore. So, then I'd demand their unconditional surrender, apology, and a bunch of other stuff.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 10:46 AM' timestamp='1271691948' post='2266325']
[/quote]

Before you were spouting rhetoric that you wanted reps, now you are willing to accept white peace? Your story changes quickly. You just don't seem to realize that you are in no place to make demands. The Ability to Produce Supplies and Weapons for war outweighs the strength of the individual soldier. As you say Rome is 400 Time Stronger than you, and lets just say for a minute they began to take you seriously. That is 400 times more money they can pump into nations going to war with you, those are nations that can be called in to take the place of a nation to give nations that had already been warring some rest. Even if they didn't have any military skill, this ability they have alone will win this against you.

But unfortunately, everyone Rome is fighting against in the alliance you claim to lead, is fresh under the nose like yourself. Rome however, has at least a couple of decent Members that know what they are doing and if on the scenario they decided to take you seriously, the war would be over faster than you could blink.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1271692021' post='2266326']
What problems exactly? I want to know.
[/quote]

As for the problems you caused, one was major headaches for everyone in the Roman Government, or was affiliated with helping it. As for others well, those are some things I can't get into here.

If your alliance is battered that your economy is very small and unpleasant, the Victor cannot demand unreasonable reps. I'm not France or Italy in Versailles. Nonetheless, if Peace won't be declare through the unconditional surrender of Rome, then we're willing to hold Rome hostage until they, or their allies, pay the reps. Yes, Rome has two or three skilled leaders: Magnetar, Richard, and Smallz. Those people cannot battle us. We have strategy. They have more people. We'll slaughter them all. While we get new members, train them in the art of slaughter, and send them to the front lines.

Do you honestly even think before you spew out the same message you have been speaking since you started this thread? Honestly, they could send all of your nations to Zero Infrastructure, Block you off from any kind of external aid, because at this moment you and your group are nothing more than a group of Rogues attacking a recognized alliance. Your sheer lack of knowledge on how any of the politics work in this game is your major downfall. No one will support you and the only reason people show interest is because they enjoy a good blood bath from time to time, while they get to watch someone make a fool of themselves in a Public setting. So this situation is a Win Win Scenario for them. Most if not all that have looked at this thread and read anything you have posted, would love to see you ground into the dust over your sheer lack of etiquette, knowledge, basis for argument, and that this all boils down to the fact that you are just mad because some good people finally got sick of your silly shenanigans and decided to give you the boot after putting up with you for longer than I would have. Hell the fact that they put up with you for so long is a punishment in itself.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1271692228' post='2266329']
White peace can also mean that they are so shattered they can't fight anymore. So, then I'd demand their unconditional surrender, apology, and a bunch of other stuff.
[/quote]

You should consider joining Gre.

Also great job here, keep up the good work lol

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1271692978' post='2266337']
If your alliance is battered that your economy is very small and unpleasant, the Victor cannot demand unreasonable reps. I'm not France or Italy in Versailles. Nonetheless, if Peace won't be declare through the unconditional surrender of Rome, then we're willing to hold Rome hostage until they, or their allies, pay the reps. Yes, Rome has two or three skilled leaders: Magnetar, Richard, and Smallz. Those people cannot battle us. We have strategy. They have more people. We'll slaughter them all. While we get new members, train them in the art of slaughter, and send them to the front lines.
[/quote]

you remind me of a kid I once knew named commander Aaron. You talk exactly like him as well. coincidence?

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' date='19 April 2010 - 08:53 AM' timestamp='1271663573' post='2266081']
[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/GPA/AS6gpaMoFAletterhead.png[/IMG]

On the off chance that there actually may be someone who is unfamiliar with the historic neutral character of the Green Protection Agency, I feel somewhat compelled to assure everyone that the problematic name-dropping by Amer Kurtovic is at best nothing more than wishful thinking on his part and at worst it may constitute a breach of diplomatic ethics. The Green Protection Agency has historically been neutral, is at present neutral, and shall always remain neutral into the far distant future. We have never thought of ourselves as "superior firepower" and it is doubtful that we ever shall. It is gross speculation on the part of anyone that we in the GPA might bring what modest firepower we may have to bear on behalf of someone other than a member nation of the Green Protection Agency.

With my personal assurances,
[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Personal/AS6scriptSigGrn.png[/IMG]
Antonio Salovega, VI
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Green Protection Agency
[/quote]
:smug: Neutral Menace :smug:

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1271692978' post='2266337']
[/quote]

Translation: you will attempt to recruit new members who will unwittingly end up fighting -- and being crushed in -- a war which has no purpose save for your aggrandizement. You remind me of a certain beret-wearing Information Minister, and like him, I expect that you will continue to trumpet your victory and demand the surrender of your enemies long after you have been defeated. Unlike him, I suspect that you actually believe that what you're peddling is truth.

[ooc]Plus, Thermopylae is probably not the real-world example you want to use, given that the end result was the slaughter of all those defending the path.[/ooc]

Edit: he didn't have a mustache? Why do I remember him having a mustache?

Edited by Schad

Oh wow. This is getting a lot more attention than I thought it would.

I guess I should say something productive.

Hey The Daisies or The Roses or whatever AA it is that they refer to you as these days, your alliance is terrible. That is all.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='19 April 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1271694530' post='2266361']
Oh wow. This is getting a lot more attention than I thought it would.

I guess I should say something productive.

Hey The Daisies or The Roses or whatever AA it is that they refer to you as these days, your alliance is terrible. That is all.
[/quote]

I support this message. You Flowers need to just go away before Rome burns you with flamers :awesome:

[quote name='BloodFury' date='19 April 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1271693690' post='2266341']
Do you honestly even think before you spew out the same message you have been speaking since you started this thread? Honestly, they could send all of your nations to Zero Infrastructure, Block you off from any kind of external aid, because at this moment you and your group are nothing more than a group of Rogues attacking a recognized alliance. Your sheer lack of knowledge on how any of the politics work in this game is your major downfall. No one will support you and the only reason people show interest is because they enjoy a good blood bath from time to time, while they get to watch someone make a fool of themselves in a Public setting. So this situation is a Win Win Scenario for them. Most if not all that have looked at this thread and read anything you have posted, would love to see you ground into the dust over your sheer lack of etiquette, knowledge, basis for argument, and that this all boils down to the fact that you are just mad because some good people finally got sick of your silly shenanigans and decided to give you the boot after putting up with you for longer than I would have. Hell the fact that they put up with you for so long is a punishment in itself.
[/quote]

A couple of things. One: Rome will loose. We're stronger, more organized, and we have better strategy. Two: All of these people here are older nations that forgot what it's like to get their behind kicked. Third: They didn't kick me out. My nation was deleted. Four: They didn't have to put up with me. They could've asked me to resign or expelled me whenever they wanted. They didn't. Ohh, what now?

[quote]A couple of things. One: Rome will loose. We're stronger, more organized, and we have better strategy. Two: All of these people here are older nations that forgot what it's like to get their behind kicked. Third: They didn't kick me out. My nation was deleted. Four: They didn't have to put up with me. They could've asked me to resign or expelled me whenever they wanted. They didn't. Ohh, what now?[/quote]

[OOC] I am pretty new to the game since december[/OCC] I think your problem Amer is that you are not looking at the fact that Rome is bigger than you by a lot just because you are winning your wars does not mean that you will win the entire conflict. Their larger nations can pump millions of dollars into their smaller nations and keep you ZI'd for the rest of eternity if they wanted to. [OOC] Getting your nation deleted means that you get expelled from an alliance because you are inactive[/OCC] They chose not to expel you because they were patient and trying to help you out instead of just kicking you out and permanently ZI'ing you. You will lose this conflict whether you learn that you have lost or not remains to be seen.

Edited by Ashok

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1271694859' post='2266370']
A couple of things. One: Rome will loose. We're stronger, more organized, and we have better strategy. Two: All of these people here are older nations that forgot what it's like to get their behind kicked. Third: They didn't kick me out. My nation was deleted. Four: They didn't have to put up with me. They could've asked me to resign or expelled me whenever they wanted. They didn't. Ohh, what now?
[/quote]

Your nation got deleted, you recreated, they told you to go away, they kicked you out. No matter how you try to sugar coat it, they kicked you out and now you are mad at them, which is why you are trying to wage this little personal crusade against them because they got rid of you and now you are mad. It is very plain and simple and every sees it but yourself. People get kicked out of alliances all the time and they don't act this immaturely. You are being a child.

As for Rome losing, I don't think they will. You are not stronger, you are not more organized, and there is no strategy required at the kind of fighting that you are engaged in. Is is just throwing men at each other and hoping that you will win. Which by any standards, they can field more, and thus they will win. It is as clear as the day. You are the only one that doesn't see it.

As for the people in this thread not knowing what it is like to get beaten in combat, maybe you weren't aware that a global war just ended where many people suffered greatly. But those are loses you will never get to know since by the end of your entire fiasco, you will be ground into dust, still blathering on that you will win, and that you are the champion, and still demand surrender terms, and as you continue to scream the same rant, people will begin to ignore you and eventually everyone will just get sick of you to the point that they all will want to grind your nation into dust.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1271694859' post='2266370']
[/quote]

You make no sense. Please stop talking.