Who do you wanna hug?

King Louis the II

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a natural distrust and dislike of most alliances.

Setting up a hierarchy...certain alliances excluded for various confidentiality reasons...

Medium Affection:
[b]TOP[/b]-I still have mostly good feelings about the alliance. Always had problems with some high-level members and the general arrogance on the boards, particularly with the gloating over NpO back in the day, but I think they may be treaty-able.
[b]FAN[/b]-I like FAN. I've admired them for a long time and they don't seem to be the same level of crazy as they were back when they were signatories of WUT. Though that'd be a tough nut to crack, diplomatically speaking. I think they're even more distrustful than me.
[b]Fark[/b]-Are we treatied to Fark? If not we should be. Fark is pretty awesome

Light affection:
[b]NoR[/b]- I hear good things about them militarily and that impresses me. Plus I like KingZog. I am concerned about various dramaz, though.

Alliances that I am aware of but do not have completely negative feelings towards:
[b]MK[/b]-I like some of their members. I really like Archon, who is one of those top-level people or something like that :P
[b]NPO[/b]-Okay that's a lie. But my reflexive hate is mixed in with admiration for CERTAIN aspects of them
[b]NSO[/b]-I'm pretty sure the alliance as a whole is crazy, but I have hopes that they can become an uber-honorable alliance
[b]Aircastle[/b]-I know next to nothing about them. But I looked at their CN wiki and was impressed. They [b]seem[/b] like my kind of folks.
[b]Argent[/b]
[b]NpO[/b]-See NSO

(Almost) Anyone else who asked for a treaty, my initial reaction would be HELL NO. But don't take it personally, you read books on geopolitical realism and see how lovey-dovey YOU are :P

Edited by Lord GVChamp