The Kingdom of England

Mergerberger II

[font="Times"][size="2"][size="2"][font="Times"][size="2"][font="Times"][size="2"][center][font="Times"][size="2"] [center][size="2"][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/500px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/img]

[size="4"][b]The Kingdom of England[/b][/size][/size]

A List of the Facts Regarding the Aforementioned[/center]

[b]The Government[/b][/size]
[i]A Most Honourable Constitutional Monarchy[/i]

[u]Royalty[/u]
His Royal Majesty King Henry VI of England
Her Royal Majesty Queen Margaret of Anjou

[u]Parliament[/u]
Upper Chamber of the Parliament of England
Lower Chamber of the Parliament of England
[i]The Lower Chamber of Parliament was established in 1341 when the commoners, the elected members, met separately from the Nobility and Clergy for the first time.
OOC note: It was not until the year 1544 that the Upper and Lower Chambers became known as they are today.
Additionally, within Parliament are the Privy Councils, something that the King or Queen uses to introduce their legislation, as they are not a member of Parliament directly. To make things easier on me, the King will be able to introduce legislation himself instead of via these councils. He will be a member of the Upper Chamber of Parliament, but will not have a vote, only the ability to introduce legislation and occasional speaking powers.[/i]
Speaker of the Lower Chamber
[i]The Right Honourable Thomas Thorpe[/i]

[b]Capitol[/b]
London

[i]The city of London has been the capital of England and of its predecessors, Kent and the Roman province of Brittania, since its inception as the city of Londinium over a millennium ago. It is the center of English politics, housing Westminster Abbey and the Royal Palace.
London is exactly as it was in the year 1453, but its population has been scaled down to 40,000 (estimates put its 1500 population at 50-75,000). Everything else is the same.[/i]

[b]Languages[/b]
English

[i]Other languages, such as Cornish, Welsh, etc. exist but are not recognized. They are relatively minor. Also, by now, the Norman French has blended with Old English to create Middle English. Though this did not occur in the real world until the 16th century, I have sped up time for my purposes.[/i]

[b]Demonym[/b]
English

[b]Land Area[/b]

[b]Population[/b]
287,055[/font][/center] [/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/size][/font]