Two Promulgations from =LOST=

[quote name='Taget' date='17 April 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1271543110' post='2264294']
Those Athenians are bad news with their funny togas and mergers. I trust we'll be seeing cheesy 1950's style propaganda, shady secret guerilla armies, and of course an MKULTRA program to study the potential uses of hallucigenics to defeat the enemy.
[/quote]

:o

Awwww, man. Who told you our plan?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='18 April 2010 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1271626804' post='2265345']
I hear the ODN civil war will be fought through proxy by these two rivals. Let us hope this brinkmanship does not become a full-blown war between LOST and Athens.
[/quote]

While I have no comment on the ODN Civil War, under Article I of the Complaints and Grievances Union we are obligated to provide them with support. So I guess that's one way to do it? :blink:

Also, I don't imagine this war getting hot anytime soon. Athenian men are cowering in their homes, hugging little boys and crying. Our PR Blitz has terrorized them into submission :smug:

[img]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2491/likesboys.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/2176/jointoday.jpg[/img]
We haz wimmenz.

I hate to see our relations with Athens deteriorate like this, but we're just not the same. We used to all go out and chase women and fight and get wrecked. now they just stay at home with their boyfriends and watch "Like Water for Chocolate" and cry about their feelings all night. :gag:

:P

Edited by Wargarden