Announcement from FOK and the Viridian Entente

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord GVChamp' date='17 April 2010 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1271525255' post='2263972']
Couldn't we have picked out a better name for this thing? It's supposed to be a good treaty, and good treaties need good names :ehm:
[/quote]
What's in a a name? A treaty by any other name would smell as uber.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='17 April 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1271537160' post='2264160']
Typo must be a WAY better SoS than I ever was. Tromp's favorite pastime was shooting down my advances. I even tried to buy hims drink and offered myself to hi....oh I've said too much.
[/quote]

You forgot to send our own Dutch detachment to a secret mission to make them love us more than anything. The key is to offer yourself [i]after[/i] the....oh I've said too much myself.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='16 April 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1271452741' post='2263217']
Two terrible alliances at the core of the new Hegemony D:

Let's hope this alliance with FOK is as productive and happy as the FOK-Citadel ones when I was there to enjoy thise!
[/quote]

If you don't mass aid them you should be good :P.