.A Duel

JonBoy16

[color="#8B0000"][size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Yesterday (a few hours before update) Fenrir aka Ragnarok aka Lonewolfe2015 of MHA challenged me to a 1 vs 1 duel.

This is me accepting: [color="#800080"]/me accepts[/color]

I ask that everyone from MHA and her allies, TPC and her allies, and the rest of TE stay out of our little duel. It should be a good time for both of us, and if someone else ruins it, that would just suck.

o/ Fenrir aka Ragnarok aka Lonewolfe2015
o/ war[/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='16 April 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1271395477' post='2262348']
[color="#8B0000"][size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]Yesterday (a few hours before update) Fenrir aka Ragnarok aka Lonewolfe2015 of MHA challenged me to a 1 vs 1 duel.

This is me accepting: [color="#800080"]/me accepts[/color]

I ask that everyone from MHA and her allies, TPC and her allies, and the rest of TE stay out of our little duel. It should be a good time for both of us, and if someone else ruins it, that would just suck.

o/ Fenrir aka Ragnarok aka Lonewolfe2015
o/ war[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

He made the same challenge to me before update and I accepted, but I accepted after 10pm game time so you might have beat me to it. If you got your acceptance in before me I am certainly open to more offers of 1 on 1, 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 if Lafayette Escadrille is OK with it. If you accept pm me in game or just DoW me here http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000009 If anyone attacks me the remainder of this round I request LE not to defend if they find that proposition acceptable. My Pork Shrimp opponents fought very well but I still have much fight left in me.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='16 April 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1271396365' post='2262390']
He made the same challenge to me before update and I accepted, but I accepted after 10pm game time so you might have beat me to it.
[/quote]
I guess I didn't officially accept his offer until 10:10:59 server time. I've never turned down a duel and didn't want to start now. Best of luck in finding a different one, Jim.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='16 April 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1271396711' post='2262402']
I guess I didn't officially accept his offer until 10:10:59 server time. I've never turned down a duel and didn't want to start now. Best of luck in finding a different one, Jim.
[/quote]

You beat me to it :)(10:49) Enjoy your fight I will seek another.

Edit: Although if you guys get bored you are both welcome to declare on me. I promise to spread the love equally so as not to unbalance the duel. Please consider it.

Edited by JimKongIl

I challenged you both, one war is not ever as fun as it sounds, and I wanted the casualties associated with it.

Thank you for accepting Jon and I'm looking forward to seeing what you both have. Jim is already in other fights so he's more occupied than you.

E: If you think this is not the spirit of a pure 'duel' you are welcome to attack Jim as well and turn this into a 3-way fight where he can peace out his Pork Shrimp opponents before we both are in nuclear anarchy for the round.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='16 April 2010 - 06:08 AM' timestamp='1271416068' post='2262696']
I challenged you both, one war is not ever as fun as it sounds, and I wanted the casualties associated with it.

Thank you for accepting Jon and I'm looking forward to seeing what you both have. Jim is already in other fights so he's more occupied than you.

E: If you think this is not the spirit of a pure 'duel' you are welcome to attack Jim as well and turn this into a 3-way fight where he can peace out his Pork Shrimp opponents before we both are in nuclear anarchy for the round.
[/quote]

I messaged Jon as well. I will wait until he attacks before I engage. I am in nuclear anarchy and cannot declare (don't let that fool you :) I am still able to fight until round end) Like I said I will try to keep the bloodshed evenly distributed so as not to mess up your fight.
I look forward to this and thank you.

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='scytale' date='16 April 2010 - 08:33 AM' timestamp='1271421188' post='2262738']
Go for a three way brawl and post daily results here so we all can enjoy.
:)
[/quote]

If Jon wants that, I am fine with it. But contributing the stats is something for someone with the time to do, the best I can do is PM the results to someone to compile since I am busy with college.

This round has been relatively boring with the exclusion of my fight with OP, (shoutout to Paul, Bruce and Temuj for being 3 good opponents among my wars)

If you want any idea of how easy it is to do 2 tournaments in a single TE round, this nation I have now was rebuilt from 70 infra at around day 30-35. I had a HNMS but deleted it to save money on the bills, probably foolish looking back. I had a warchest of about 3.3mil when I attacked OP and we wared for roughly 5 or 6 days and had a leftover chest of 850k to rebuild with, including paying my 3 days of bills before dumping it into infra and waiting on nuke anarchy to go away.

I fought 3 opponents with stronger stats than me and 2 with weaker.

Should help you if you want to make that tournament you once spoke of Scytale, as I think we could turn it into a 2-time per round thing if properly administered and using skilled builders/fighters.

Good Luck Jon and Jim, I'll be launching battles once I feel like going through the ropes and I get a solid answer if Jon will be involved or not so as not to stop him from declaring on Jim if he wants in.

E: I also feel compelled to say I am going into this with a 2.5mil warchest this time because I had to buy my MP and my bills are only around 250k at this moment in time.

You guys can post any other relevant information you feel is needed. I'm not against posting my warchest send the round is over and I have no spies with which to hide it, one of the benefits of fighting a mid-round war with good opponents is being unable to buy spies.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

As Jim & I have been competing to get the most attacking casualties .....

[b][quote]Most Attacking Casualties [/b][b]1) 121,548 Soldiers Lost - Sir Lancelot of [/b][url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000146"][b]Camelot[/b][/url][b] - White Team

2) 102,142 Soldiers Lost - JimKongIl of [/b][url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000009"][b]Raidon[/b][/url][b] - Blue Team [/b]

[b][/quote]
[/b]..... I was jealous of him getting these challenges

But, despite my huge respect for BOTH JonBoy16 & Fenrir - it seems you're fighting turtles atm Jim [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lochiel' date='18 April 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1271569509' post='2264678']
As Jim & I have been competing to get the most attacking casualties .....

[b]
[/b]..... I was jealous of him getting these challenges

But, despite my huge respect for BOTH JonBoy16 & Fenrir - it seems you're fighting turtles atm Jim [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I think they just went to bed early. I fully expect them to keep fighting in the AM. You do have me in terms of attacking casualties at present I'll admit, but total casualties I've still got you. :) I'm still far away from NeoGandalf's record but if I finish top casualties again I will still be happy.
Kinda strange celebrating soldier casualties but I guess that's the beauty of playing with pixels.

[quote name='JimKongIl' date='18 April 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1271574396' post='2264719']
I think they just went to bed early. I fully expect them to keep fighting in the AM. You do have me in terms of attacking casualties at present I'll admit, but total casualties I've still got you. :) I'm still far away from NeoGandalf's record but if I finish top casualties again I will still be happy.
Kinda strange celebrating soldier casualties but I guess that's the beauty of playing with pixels.
[/quote]

Not turtling, just unlucky. 2 air raids got neglected somehow.

Yeah, I didn't come on for update last night either tonight will be different if I can get a good shot off on em ;)

Jim also still has the edge in everything, if I hadn't fought OP this round we'd have been more evenly matched, but that isn't the case.

[quote name='Lochiel' date='18 April 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1271569509' post='2264678']
[/quote]
I wouldn't say turtles. I can't speak for Fenrir, but for me, with NS, its more like the smart freshman against the varsity football captain. I just didn't have as much of a challenge to offer either Jim or Fenrir due to my lack of infra.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='18 April 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1271616643' post='2265135']
I wouldn't say turtles. I can't speak for Fenrir, but for me, with NS, its more like the smart freshman against the varsity football captain. I just didn't have as much of a challenge to offer either Jim or Fenrir due to my lack of infra.
[/quote]

I tried to even it up by declaring on this guy http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000248
and I was going to grab another but I ate a nuke so I'm unable to declare. Since TPC declared on everyone I have no problem if another TPCer (or MHAer) wants to fill my remaining slot.