Octava Orden Announcement

[quote name='Alterego' date='15 April 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1271363044' post='2261645']
Coming from you this is hysterical.
[/quote]
Almost everything that comes out of your mouth is hysterical.

Edited by Vilien

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Le Pieux' date='15 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1271364420' post='2261675']
Nice see someone who honors friendship. Also contact me if you are having pancakes with syrup ;)
[/quote]

What a coincidence, I am having that tomorrow... Let's make an announcement about it since Londo and Lennox think we should! They are the bosses you know...

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='15 April 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1271364372' post='2261673']
/me starts laughing uncontrollably.

ahahahahahahaha. Keep on with that band wagoning spirit Zeke!

lawl.
[/quote]

Really... Honoring friendship is not jumping on the bandwagon, maybe you should try it. Please, get a new dictionary... OR at least a decent alliance.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='15 April 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1271365281' post='2261705']
What a coincidence, I am having that tomorrow... Let's make an announcement about it since Londo and Lennox think we should! They are the bosses you know...

Really... Honoring friendship is not jumping on the bandwagon, maybe you should try it. Please, get a new dictionary... OR at least a decent alliance.

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

This is pretty cute I must say. Athens will honor all of our friendships. We love and adore our allies and would go to hell and back with them. Can you say the same? How about GGA when they needed you in the last war? Where were your Declaration of War's in their defense? I understand the wars started before JB took over and therefor , your MDP was still intact. It may have had an non-chaining clause so it would of made the defense of GGA optional. But still, why would you e-lawyer your way out of a losing war if they where your friends?

Decent alliance eh? At least my leader isn't quick to accuse someone of faking screenshots when things are not going their way. ;)

i also appreciate our allies' efforts to protest the horrible terms of surrender that have reared their ugly head in CN. You can call it bandwagoning, PR stunt, etc but what it really amounts to is that some of us alliances known for being quiet and letting things happen are finally coming out of their shell, no longer intimidated by the sheer size of these mega giants that roam CN.

These acts may not stop others from selling tech to Gramlins, and it is certainly not intended to stop this war, but our point has been made very loudly and very clearly that enough is enough.

Every alliance SHOULD have an opinion on this situation, as it truly has the potential to affect surrender terms for everyone in the future. Small as we are, we are stepping forward to voice our little opinion. And, from the looks of things, the support we are getting is coming from those alliances who are progressing forward instead of living in the past. I applaud those who have no relations with us stepping up and joining us, even if for brief second, to show that alliances with totally different views and perspectives can find common ground in the face of this type of threat.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='15 April 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1271366384' post='2261723']
This is pretty cute I must say. Athens will honor all of our friendships. We love and adore our allies and would go to hell and back with them. Can you say the same? How about GGA when they needed you in the last war? Where were your Declaration of War's in their defense? I understand the wars started before JB took over and therefor , your MDP was still intact. It may have had an non-chaining clause so it would of made the defense of GGA optional. But still, why would you e-lawyer your way out of a losing war if they where your friends?

Decent alliance eh? At least my leader isn't quick to accuse someone of faking screenshots when things are not going their way. ;)
[/quote]

I can say that in matter of fact, thus is why this announcement was made. In the Second Unjust War, we declared war on FOK! for Polaris without even holding a treaty, just a promise I made when I left which I kept and will keep. We support GDA, AzN and all of our other allies, we will defend them until we have not one ounce of strength left in us. In the last war all of our allies which were at war, GDA, GGA, and AzN requested us to stay out of the war. We did not e-lawyer anything, you may ask Sippyjuice, ShanePrice, and Randalla which were the respected leaders of the alliances. We wanted to enter the war but we will [b]not[/b] defy a request from our allies no matter the request they make.

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Alterego' date='15 April 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1271371868' post='2261849']
It comes from my fingers. Anatomy 101 for this guy.
[/quote]
Your posting privileges are hereby revoked.

[quote name='LJ Scott' date='15 April 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1271363504' post='2261656']
This is like saying you're not going to watch a fight. The fights still going to happen regardless.

How very brave and courageous of you!
[/quote]

This is so much more than that LJ and you know it. Most members of Gramlins have worked hard to grow their nations in the most efficient way possible. Tech is to them like nectar is to a honey bee. You take away their fresh tech and the hive will surely die. At this very moment the drones are packing up to move on to new fields. This is a kick in the balls and is much more effective than and DoW could be. I see this as a good way to end the war without escalation on all fronts.

o/ OO

Obvious PR stunt is obvious.

That said I in no way agree with what Gremlins is doing in their war but trying to score a few brownie points off the situation seems a bit......well........sad.

Good day.

Also where is that little 1k tech OO owes me?

Yeah...........................if the deal you made with me and the way I got hosed is any indication, Gremlins is better off.

[quote name='magicninja' date='15 April 2010 - 08:12 PM' timestamp='1271383934' post='2262115']

That said I in no way agree with what Gremlins is doing in their war but trying to score a few brownie points off the situation seems a bit......well........sad.

Good day.

Yeah...........................if the deal you made with me and the way I got hosed is any indication, Gremlins is better off.
[/quote]
Congratulations, OO. You managed to fail so badly that MN and I agree with each other.

*sigh*

O'wow OO leading the charge on the oppressive gRAMlins where do I sign up?

Obvious PR stunts are obvious.

[i]How Keve feels about this: when is the disbandment notice?[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_SRSKeve.jpg[/img]

[quote name='New Frontier' date='15 April 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1271384133' post='2262120']
Congratulations, OO. You managed to fail so badly that MN and I agree with each other.
[/quote]
Wow, never thought I'd see it.

This is sad to see, etcetc.

[quote name='Vilien' date='15 April 2010 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1271359919' post='2261587']
The Grämlins must certainly tremble after each wave of ineffectual declarations.
[/quote]

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='15 April 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1271363960' post='2261664']
I WONT BE SELLING TECH TO GRAMLINS EITHER WHAT A COINCIDENCE. TIME TO ANNOUNCE IT.
[/quote]

I can't honestly say that I like either of you two much at all, but I will admit that you made me laugh. Good show.

[quote name='magicninja' date='15 April 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1271383934' post='2262115']

Good day.

[/quote]

I don't recall you ever trying to remake contact after I gave you two new targets, which I haven't had any proof they accepted the aid. Even if they did, you haven't contacted me to fix the problem... It's been about 3 months from the time that deal was supposed to happen, so it's a little late now to be complaining.

[quote name='Keve69' date='15 April 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1271386344' post='2262157']
*sigh*

O'wow OO leading the charge on the oppressive gRAMlins where do I sign up?

Obvious PR stunts are obvious.

[i]How Keve feels about this: when is the disbandment notice?[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_SRSKeve.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

This is in no way a 'PR stunt'. We are a major group of tech sellers, our allies refuse to deal with The Gramlins and we stand by them as this announcement states. I have many other friends who have asked for me to do this as well and I will stand by them in their very, very reasonable requests.

On another note, Octava Orden will never disband.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='Ezequiel' date='15 April 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1271388766' post='2262189']
I don't recall you ever trying to remake contact after I gave you two new targets, which I haven't had any proof they accepted the aid. Even if they did, you haven't contacted me to fix the problem... It's been about 3 months from the time that deal was supposed to happen, so it's a little late now to be complaining.

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

Lost cause was pretty lost man. Plus all kinds of !@#$ broke out. I wouldn't want you guys aiding an alliance at war anyway. I didn't get an announcement though. Back then not aiding an alliance at war was standard fare. I guess these days we need to remind each other eh?