A joint iFOK and Poison Clan annoucement

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090724100926/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ifokflag.png[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/TwistedRebelDB47/Cybernations/PC%20Flags/PC14.jpg[/img][/center]

Purple. So, when you read that, I bet you're thinking "what the hell Poison Clan just killed purple?!?!?"... Nah... we're just making friends :D

Throughout the previous war iFOK and Poison Clan have gotten to know each other better and co-ordinated during the conflicts. Since the end of the war our ties have remained strong. We <3 iFOK, and thought it was about time to announce....

[i]Moi voile de misaine du toxique[/i]

[quote]
Article I.
Non-Aggression
We will not attack each other. Should an accident happen, both parties are to communicate to each other and resolve the issue together.

Article II.
Intelligence
We will share intelligence with each other. Should either party obtain information through unofficial channels about the other alliance they will report it to the other alliance.

Article III.
Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression
A. iFOK and Poison Clan agree to defend each other when necessary, we can also go to war offensively together if either party wants to, however it is not required.
B. This is non-chaining.

Article IV.
Cancellation
If either of the two friends would want to break the friendship, then 72 hours notice must be given to the other signatory before the withdrawal takes effect.

[b]Poison Clan[/b]

TwistedRebelDB47 - Master Killer
Derwood1 - The Dealthstalker Scorpion
Mishi - Gila Monster
CitizenKane - The Computer
jgator - The Stonefish
Banslam - The Platypus
Sakura - Vespa Mandarinia
EmperorBrutus - hmm?

[b]iFOK[/b]
arexes, [i]Triumvir[/i]
MikeTheFirst, [i]Triumvir[/i]
Gofastleft, [i]Triumvir[/i]

[/quote]

Beer and drinks at both our forums, www.ifokalliance.com www.poisonclan.net <-- PARTAY

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='15 April 2010 - 12:58 PM' timestamp='1271354319' post='2261510']
Did arexes go to a fest before or after this? And yes, you know what I mean.
[/quote]

I think I just died a bit inside from the laughter.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='15 April 2010 - 06:58 PM' timestamp='1271354319' post='2261510']
Did arexes go to a fest before or after this? And yes, you know what I mean.
[/quote]

Can't it be both? I like those fests, to a great extent.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='15 April 2010 - 02:00 PM' timestamp='1271354423' post='2261517']
Can't it be both? I like those fests, to a great extent.
[/quote]

You tricky son of a gun.