A Parting of Ways...

[center][IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/KittenMilitia/Ducky/rddflagsmall.jpg[/IMG][/center]

In accordance with Article V of the You Had Me at Quack Accords Rubber Ducky Division hereby gives the required 72 hours notice of withdrawal from the aforementioned treaty with Echelon.

Woopsi, Triumvirate
Kirjath Jearim, Triumvirate
Augusta Antonia, Triumvirate

:EDIT: lol Thanks Woody, I knew I forgot something :P

Edited by Augusta Antonia

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='15 April 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1271347605' post='2261399']
Finally figured out who you actually canceled on. Wasn't Echelon RDD's protector? This seems like a pretty big step to take.
[/quote]
We were..
This makes me very sad.. D:
Woopsi, Kj or AA expect a drunken query tonight. :P

Excellent, glad to see Echelon rid of treaties with alliances like you.

o/ Echelon

Edit, well I've got nothing against RDD, KJ seems pretty cool, and I don't know much about Whoopsi but I can't say that I'm upset to see Echelon without ties to Augusta, no offense to her.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='15 April 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1271352312' post='2261488']
Excellent, glad to see Echelon rid of treaties with alliances like you.

o/ Echelon

Edit, well I've got nothing against RDD, KJ seems pretty cool, and I don't know much about Whoopsi but I can't say that I'm upset to see Echelon without ties to Augusta, no offense to her.
[/quote]

I still hold Honorary membership in Echelon, which is unrelated to any treaty...