From Sparta - A Farewell

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail Tulak, for you have been a key figure in building an alliance to be reckoned with. Your pace of development has been enjoyable to observe, regardless of the opinions and cries of your detractors. In fact, it has been most enjoyable to observe Olaf's stellar performance in regards to educating the masses.

Hail King Olaf, I'm looking forward to party with you, and I wish your alliance's rock n roll chests to grow as rigoriously as ours.

Heja Sparta.

What the heck Tulak?! I demand you visit us every once and awhile because Sethly's striptease is the least of your worries if you don't. I'll send that blue-skinned freak after you and he isn't as nurturing as Sethly might be.

Good luck man, retirement sounds like a good place to be.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='15 April 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1271344440' post='2261353']
What the heck Tulak?! I demand you visit us every once and awhile because Sethly's striptease is the least of your worries if you don't. I'll send that blue-skinned freak after you and he isn't as nurturing as Sethly might be.

Good luck man, retirement sounds like a good place to be.
[/quote]

Even worse we could send you after him. :smug:

Heres a pic of LW in case anyone is interested.
[img]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/jezusflowers/Highground.jpg[/img]

A Sparta without Tulak, I did not think it was possible. Tulak thank's for all the advice, you were a true friend to Asgaard. Congratulations to Olaf, and may the Gods help Sparta!

o/ Tulak
o/ Sparta

Edited by gambona