The kithrailian order

Magellan

Greetings Presidents, Dicators, and Leaders. If you are reading this right now, I need your help. The political atomsphere is dangerous right now, and you need a good alliance to prosper. The Kithrailian order is a small alliance, but with your help, we will thrive. We are serious about cybernations, and want our members to be the same. We are not talking full out everyday, but we dont want our members doing anything stupid or unreasonable.
We are a mostly peaceful alliance, focused on building up economical and diplomatic strength, but if one of our members are attacked, we will strike back, Hard. The Kithrailian Order is a capitalist alliance, and has a unique goverment structure.Here it is:
The Ceo pretty much makes sure everything is running smoothly.
CEO:Magellan
Each lawyer represents a faction. A lawyer of a facton is chosen by the faction members themselves. the lawyer will vote on if we go to war.( I will personally message each of the lawyers, and they will return either a yes or a no) lawyers have a term of three real time months. ( More about factions later )
Faction 1 Lawyer:
Faction 2 Lawyer:
Faction 3 Lawyer:
Faction 4 lawyer:
Faction 5 Lawyer:
The officers will be the recruiters, therefore need good persuasive skills. The officer is appointed by the CEO. The officer will check on new nations, and if the officer sees something good in the nation, he will send a message to the ruler asking the ruler if he/she will join The Kithralian order.
Officer 1:
Officer 2:
Officer 3:
The factions are the people themselves. Nations that are in The Kithrailian Order are put into the factions by which order they sign up in. There are no good or bad factions.
Faction 1:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Faction 2:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Faction 3:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Faction 4:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Faction 5:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Rules on War
when a kithrailian order member is attacked, he will message the CEO, who will contact the Faction Lawyers, Who will message each of it`s faction members.
If a kithrailian order member would like to declare war, he will contact the CEO, who will take a vote from the faction Lawyers to see if the order declares war or not.
All in All, we are a peaceful alliance, though.

The Kithrailian order wants you to join, so contact me today. My normal cybernations account name is also Magellan.

Edited by Magellan