Nemesis Forums Hacked

Yawoo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hyperbad' date='16 April 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1271455455' post='2263275']
Poyplemonkeys: did you save copies of the new charter on your harddrive or should your frustration be taken as you hadn't?[/quote]

I didn't ^_^ Luckily I wrote my guides on google docs as I was supposed to be working at the time :D

As the member of an alliance whose forums were hacked last year I can empathise with you,but only to a certain extent.I wasn't in a government position back then so all I experienced was the confusion of not knowing what was going on which compared to those in charge who had to work incredibly hard to re-establish things.You and your members have my deepest sympathies during this difficult time and I hope that your forums are back online as soon as possible.

You are quite correct when you say that some people take this game too far,the person responsible might be angry at one particular person but why should they take that anger out in such a manner and spoil other people's fun and cause stress to other people? I hope you find the culprit soon and are able to take what ever action is necessary and available to you in make them pay for this act of mindless and needless stupidity.

mcp13 :)