A Press Release from The Corporation

Congratulations all on a well deserved milestone. We've come a long way since passing 1,000,000 the first time and I don't predict our growth will slow much until at least 1,750,000.

Onward to 2m!
Full speed towards iClean!
o/ Corp

Great work guys! It's been fun seeing us bounce back so quickly.

[quote name='jekalle' date='13 April 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1271174191' post='2258748']
Archer probably had nothing to do with this, so I'll just blame him for my piss poor bonus at work. :psyduck:
[/quote]
I will take full responsibility for all piss poor bonuses. :P

Congratulation for great milestone, i must admit that The Corp is tough and honorable opponent. I'm glad despite we fought each other in last war we're still friends today. Especially when Halsa merged into Corp, i have so many great friends in Corp. Well done Corp and my warmest greetings for Kev and iClean :wub:

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' date='13 April 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1271209227' post='2259465']
Congratulation for great milestone, i must admit that The Corp is tough and honorable opponent. I'm glad despite we fought each other in last war we're still friends today. Especially when Halsa merged into Corp, i have so many great friends in Corp. Well done Corp and my warmest greetings for Kev and iClean :wub:
[/quote]

Kilio, my only hope is it takes you slightly longer to rebuild than it takes us. :P

Best of luck in the future, my friend.

[quote name='LegendoftheSkies' date='14 April 2010 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1271230960' post='2259849']
Had no idea Mal was upgraded to CSO. I've really been out of the loop as of late.

Anyway, o/ Corp, yay us, etc.
[/quote]

Yes, that was a warning to you all. iClean and I can replace who we want, when we want, so do your job. :P

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='14 April 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1271262151' post='2260185']
Yes, that was a warning to you all. iClean and I can replace who we want, when we want, so do your job. :P
[/quote]
Corporate pig! Stop keeping the little man down!!!