I come from a land down under...

Zoot Zoot

Marshal Ripley was in his office at St MIchaels palace when he heard the news that the Australian Grand Duke, and four Lillian guards had landed at New London International. The Honour Guard of handpicked Imperial guardsmen greeted the Australian entourage before returning to their duties at the Senate barracks.

"Sir, the Grand Dukes arrived at the palace" came the voice of one of the Guardsmen posted outside his office.
"Excellent, I'll go greet them" came Ripleys reply as he swept past the soldier and made his way to the stone steps outside the Palace.

Striding out down the steps in his best uniform and offered a polite wave to the car now pulling up.
Ripley was a normal man when it came to height, around 5'11, his hair was receeding, giving him a very hair hairline. Not that it mattered, because it was shaved to a fuzz anyway. Very light blue eyes gazed around the area, and his deep red unfiform was decorated with a white braid showing his status as Marshal of the Empire. The Imperial Marshals baton, held securly by his ceremonial sword...

Anthony Harlem was not a member of the military, though in the Queen's absense he would technically be the commander-in-chief. Therefore he wore, instead of a military uniform, formal attire, and a new addition to his 'uniform,' a jeweled dagger at his hip.

As he stepped out of the vehicle, his grey eyes took in the Marshal in a glance, and he allowed himself a small smile as he reached out a hand to shake.

"A pleasure to meet you..."

"And a pleasure to meet you to Sir, if you would like to follow , your Guards may come into the conference room with you, or they may wait outside with the Imperial Guards, it entirley up to you. "Now then, I requested a visit to discuss an Economic treaty and a Non Aggression Pact. Due tot he distance, an MDP or anything of that nature wouldnt benefit either of us."

"You don't mind if they bring their weapons with them, do you? They can hand over their amunition and guns if you like, but their rapiers...it's part of their uniform."

The guards would opt to remain with him regardless of the answer.

"In any case, yes, anything above a NAP would be impracitcal. And the Queendom needs trading partners after the recent recession. We never rule out these or NAP's. Do you have a template written up for review?"

"Yeah, you're nt the only one who loses pens at an alarming rate," Anthony joked as the man handed him a pen. "Thank you."

He set to work writing.

[b][Insert Treaty Title Here][/b]

In the spirit of intercontinental friendships, and international cooperation, the two undersigned agree to the following terms and articles in a formalized pact.

[b]Article I[/b]: Non-Aggression
The respecive nations agree to remain civil toward each other in world affairs, and to never commit a hostile act against each other. A hostile act for the purpose of this treaty is defined as an act of espionage, sanctioned attacks on citizens, military personel or sovereign territory, or uninvited military incursions onto sovereign territory.

[b]Article II[/b]: Intelligence
If either signatory obtains intelligence concerning the security of the other, they are obligated to share said intelligence as soon as possible. They are not obligated to state how they obtained this intelligence.

[b]Article III[/b]: Trade
The signatories agree to loosen tarifs and other trade restrictions to promote a healthier trade between the two nations.

[b]Article IV[/b]: Cancellation
Should either signatory feel this treaty is no longer in their best interests, they are free to withdraw their signature, after which a 48 hour (OOC: RL 2 days, not RP) period passes in which it is still in effect. Should either signatory violate this treaty in any manner before it is cancelled, it is considered immediately nullified.

Ripley looked at the treaty and was very happy the meeting went this well.

"Sir, this looks in all good order, I suggest the treaty name, for documentations sake is the "Fosters Treaty"

Ripley bent down to sign aformentioned treaty.

Michael Ripley
Marshal of the Canadian Empire

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='13 April 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1271208433' post='2259447']
Ripley looked at the treaty and was very happy the meeting went this well.

"Sir, this looks in all good order, I suggest the treaty name, for documentations sake is the "Fosters Treaty"

Ripley bent down to sign aformentioned treaty.

Michael Ripley
Marshal of the Canadian Empire
[/quote]
Signed for Australia

HRH Hannah Asgeirsson
HG Anthony Harlem

OOC: There's a pic of Hannah's signature which I'll provide later if you remind me.

[quote]Fosters Treaty

In the spirit of intercontinental friendships, and international cooperation, the two undersigned agree to the following terms and articles in a formalized pact.

Article I: Non-Aggression
The respecive nations agree to remain civil toward each other in world affairs, and to never commit a hostile act against each other. A hostile act for the purpose of this treaty is defined as an act of espionage, sanctioned attacks on citizens, military personel or sovereign territory, or uninvited military incursions onto sovereign territory.

Article II: Intelligence
If either signatory obtains intelligence concerning the security of the other, they are obligated to share said intelligence as soon as possible. They are not obligated to state how they obtained this intelligence.

Article III: Trade
The signatories agree to loosen tarifs and other trade restrictions to promote a healthier trade between the two nations.

Article IV: Cancellation
Should either signatory feel this treaty is no longer in their best interests, they are free to withdraw their signature, after which a 48 hour (OOC: RL 2 days, not RP) period passes in which it is still in effect. Should either signatory violate this treaty in any manner before it is cancelled, it is considered immediately nullified

[i][b]Signed for the Canadian Empire[/b]

Marshal of the Empire
Michael Ripley
[b]
Signed for Australia[/b]

HRH Hannah Asgeirsson
HG Anthony Harlem[/i][/quote]

"So this is finalised Sir?"

Anthony nodded. "Yes, it is, except for getting the Queen's and emperor's full signatures."

OOC: Since technically Hannah isn't there atm, she can't have signed it yet. ;)

And here's her signature for when you announce it, if you wish.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Bayern/AEIOU/Hannah.png[/img]