A New Triumvir

[center]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090724100926/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ifokflag.png[/img]

[size="7"][color="#9932CC"] Official iFOK Announcement [/color][/size]

[/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen, friends and enemies,

Our great leader ikMark has decided to step down from iFOK government due to the dreaded "real life" virus. We thank him for his long and dedicated service to iFOK and we are pleased that he will remain in iFOK. I come today to announce his replacement. We are pleased to announce Arexes as an official iFOK Triumvir.

The new iFOK Triumvirate;

MikeTheFirst, [i]Triumvir[/i]
GoFastLeft,[i] Triumvir[/i]
Arexes,[i] Triumvir[/i]

May god have mercy on us

o/ iFOK [img]http://www.ifokalliance.com/images/smilies/ifok-salute.gif[/img]

[size="1"]( The drinks are on Arexes because MikeTheFirst and Gofastleft obviously emptied the iFOK liquor cabinet)[/size]

Congratulations or my condolences, Whatever suits your view of the new situation best :P

Does the new leadership also mean a change in foreign policy e.g. to UJA or the exchange of ambassadors?

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='11 April 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1271016220' post='2256534']
Mike is an amazing person.

Good to see him still kicking.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot Ejayrazz, now I got homework :mad:

[quote]
<&MikeTheFirst[iFOK]> I want you to read ejay's post several times and memorize it.
[/quote]

[quote name='citizenkane' date='11 April 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1271018611' post='2256559']
Congratulations to iFOK. Hope you guys have fun with arexes!
[/quote]

I think it'll be arexes who'll have fun with iFOK. :P

Also, what position did arexes hold prior to this announcement?

[quote name='Andre27' date='11 April 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1271016114' post='2256532']
Congratulations or my condolences, Whatever suits your view of the new situation best :P

Does the new leadership also mean a change in foreign policy e.g. to UJA or the exchange of ambassadors?
[/quote]
UJA only applies to Green alliances.