Pork Shrimp v. Lafayette Escadrille

Fisher X

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Fisher_X/PS-LEWar4-10pm.jpg[/img]

The blitz advantage really showed in 20 anarchies by PS on LE. Many LE were caught not war ready and only 2 LE nations got in counter-strikes before update during the blitz.
Some LE nukes seem to have gone missing, while PS protected nearly all theirs with silos or 550 spies.

The NS battle didn't show as much of a gap, indicating good counter-strikes by LE. PS is fighting with 20 less nations, so holding the 20 nation anarchy advantage is key for PS.

The nukes really flew at update and will definitely leave a mark on the 6am stats.

Good fighting on both sides.

Fish

PS. I missed the 4/10 6am stats pull. If you got it, message me in the game so I can get it from you.

The military bulk up that you guys did post blitz (since we did ours before it) is going to skew the NS stats a bit... I did see you guys as low as 221k early on the 10th before you all bulked up... We were ~153k before our build up.

Given that, I'd put us both at about 23-24k NS lost right now off stats on the current graphs... so we are both basically tearing the living snot out of each other right now... This is how TE was meant to be ;)

Edit: Nice job surviving our afternoon co-ordination heh... So close ;)

Edited by Jack Shepard

[quote name='Jack Shepard' date='11 April 2010 - 04:28 AM' timestamp='1270978097' post='2256273']
The military bulk up that you guys did post blitz (since we did ours before it) is going to skew the NS stats a bit... I did see you guys as low as 221k early on the 10th before you all bulked up... We were ~153k before our build up.

Given that, I'd put us both at about 23-24k NS lost right now off stats on the current graphs... so we are both basically tearing the living snot out of each other right now... This is how TE was meant to be ;)

Edit: Nice job surviving our afternoon co-ordination heh... So close ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for nuke Sheperd. :P

[quote name='Fisher X' date='11 April 2010 - 02:31 AM' timestamp='1270971069' post='2256246']
LE nukes seem to have gone missing, while PS protected nearly all theirs with silos or 550 spies.
[/quote]

Don't you just hate that? :P

:wub: It's what makes a silo, a silo :D

I have an certain affection for small, active and feisty groups. If they have people there who can teach me a thing or two about war, good. But it they are willing to attack another group that can REALLY teach me a thing or two about war... ;)

This exceeds all my expectations. :salute:

- Sylvia

Edited by White Chocolate

LOL, this in an awesome fight! We need to do this more often guys!

Glad to see another group that throws pixels around like they were just some sort of useless computer code.

.....oh wait

.....they are.

Salute PS!

Indeed, both LE and PS are top notch fighters...and I can't wait to see the outcome of this bloodbath.

Best of luck to both sides! Much love! :wub:

--Mags

Lots of nukes all around. I'm really regretting not paying attention early this round and peaking at 5.02%. Rest assured, I'll be making glowsticks out of someone's citizens next round. For this round though, I think I'll be at ZI by war's end :)

[quote name='Forgottenonez' date='11 April 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1271004206' post='2256395']
Thanks for nuke Sheperd. :P
[/quote]

Heh, yeah, your SDI, mine, and Fishers are all shooting o-fers right now...

[quote name='White Chocolate' date='11 April 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1271007350' post='2256427']
Don't you just hate that? :P
I have an certain affection for small, active and feisty groups.
- Sylvia
[/quote]
I like that...being a part of this "small, active and feisty groups." :awesome:
Honestly, for last 5 rounds(maybe 6). I've sent into anarchy only 3 times. 1 is because I deployed too many troops (yup, it happens) and another time is when I got hit by a nuke. And of course, your nuke makes it +1 on my record. ^_^

Good luck, LE and PS, and remember to enjoy it!

Cheers,
=Jarhead=

ps: Even if you send another nuke, it won't be counted as it is already included in my record, Sylvia :D

I'd like to give a shoutout to Dreadland's one remaining fighter...granted, my pilots are now reduced to pushing their planes into his nation, which reduces the element of surprise somewhat but he's putting up a fight befitting the original Lafayette Escadrille.

[img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj131/Fisher_X/PS-LEWar4-12pm.jpg[/img]

Welp, remember the anarchy advantage? PS didn't maintain it. LE was anarchied 5 to 1 against, but managed to swing it to a 2 to 3 for advantage coming out of the initial blitz attacks.

LE has lost 45k NS, PS 69k NS. Seems LE's nation advantage and tenacious fighting training is holding up well.

If you had to pick a side, I'd guess the LE side is favorable. However, I would say this, facing my own personal 6v1 in this war, Pork Shrimp are some of the best fighters, showing awesome coordination, and to a nation, exhibiting the very best sportsmanship displayed that I have seen to date (outside of WAPA of course) in 10 rounds of CN:TE.

Salute!

Fish

PS. Hey! I said the stats would be updated daily...just not every day :)

We knew this one was going to be an uphill battle, but that was what attracted us to the challenge :)

If you guys hit bill lock before us we might have some chance of coming back, but we're hurting all over... Still, we are swinging from our knees, and will continue to do so until the bell :D

Edit: Also, I still maintain that 153k is a more accurate representation of our pre bulk up starting NS :P

Edited by Jack Shepard

Boy, I couldnt have said it better myself, Fish. All the PS I'm fighting have great attitudes, and are definitely a pleasure to talk to. This war has the ingredients to be one of my top 3 favs, ever.

o/PS
o/LE

Salute! War!

[quote name='Schad' date='13 April 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1271137419' post='2258420']
Thing might start to even out a little now that some of us no longer have NS to lose. :smug:
[/quote]
haha...I wuv you PS guys :wub:

[quote name='Ferrie' date='13 April 2010 - 03:06 AM' timestamp='1271149567' post='2258543']
Hai, Celler :wub:
[/quote]

:)

Enjoy the blockade. It's about all I've got left at this point, and the next nuke's going to end that.

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='13 April 2010 - 09:39 AM' timestamp='1271147950' post='2258527']
Speak for yourself Schad, they've only gotten 92% of my infra so far.
[/quote]

Just a flesh wound ;)

Ive dropped out of the #1 spot for most NS lost... :pouts:

These LE guys are refusing to nuke me and I'm going to fall behind in our nuke badge tally competition... :extra poutage:

[quote name='Jarhead' date='12 April 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1271049869' post='2257143']
I like that...being a part of this "small, active and feisty groups." :awesome:
ps: Even if you send another nuke, it won't be counted as it is already included in my record, Sylvia :D
[/quote]

Oh well, as Fisher X said, "...remember the anarchy advantage? PS didn't maintain it." You got OUT of anarchy, naughty boy. Had to do SOMETHING about it and my total lack of conventional forces (thanks to an LE nuke) was NOT going to fix the situation. :P

And, as Burning Glory taught me last round, a nuke is a terrible thing to waste :D

- Sylvia

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Grags' date='13 April 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1271165540' post='2258644']
I just sent ya a rocket full of love Jack. I'm glowing so much from your nukes, we can't tell night from day anymore.

This is an AWESOME war.
[/quote]

Haha, thanks man... I'm back to the equal lead... Save me one of your last two won't you :D

50 tech in standard being offered if you guys cease fire on Jack and give me one more at least to keep him in my rear view mirror. :)

(note: I'm kidding. Mostly)