Don't trust Joland

chief mike

chief mike you are clearly at your first tech deal ever.

i communicated with you smoothly and I told you that today you have your money.

I was nuked for 6 days non stop, i was in nuclear anarchy meltdown,
you could easily checked all this in my charts with national strength which went down from 22,000 to less than 11,000 in the days before

if somebody is going to rip you off, will just play dead, and not answer to your each PM with promptness as I answered you

you should take back all your insults and offensive words, as they are only creating problems to your reputation.

everything is almost solved and I told you that your 1.5m is on the way, that is why I wrote you even 3 messages each day , to assure you.

Somebody who is scamming is never answering any messages, but you Chief Mike clearly you are at your first tech deal ever...

The aid to you was sent, but your slots were full :(

Edited by Joland

Real simple in my mind

I sent you tech with the understanding you would pay me...YOU DIDN'T!!! That means you can't be trusted.

Like I said everyone just run a search on this board for "Joland" and you get all the answers you need.

[quote name='Renji15' date='10 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1270919824' post='2255620']
really? I recently was in a deal with him. Everything went smoothly with that.
[/quote]

[b]Thanks Renji.

To Chief Mike I sent the money but he didnt keep any aid slot free...[/b]

Edited by Joland

I kept an open trade slot for 13 days after you were supposed to pay me and nothing ever happened, so yeah I moved on to reliable tech buyers.

Bug off dude, everyone knows what you are, too bad you don't.

[quote name='Joland' date='10 April 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1270929201' post='2255734']

if somebody is going to rip you off, will just play dead, and not answer to your each PM with promptness as I answered you

[/quote]

Like how you deleted my expired aid to you along with my messages?

[quote name='Joland' date='10 April 2010 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1270929201' post='2255734']
chief mike you are clearly at your first tech deal ever.

i communicated with you smoothly and I told you that today you have your money.

I was nuked for 6 days non stop, i was in nuclear anarchy meltdown,
you could easily checked all this in my charts with national strength which went down from 22,000 to less than 11,000 in the days before

you should take back all your insults and offensive words, as they are only creating problems to your reputation.

everything is almost solved and I told you that your 1.5m is on the way, that is why I wrote you even 3 messages each day , to assure you.

Somebody who is scamming is never answering any messages, but you Chief Mike clearly you are at your first tech deal ever...

The aid to you was sent, but your slots were full :(
[/quote]

Wow Joland you are such a freakin hypocrite! I was in war against 3 guys for the whole 10 days of the wars and got ground, air, and cruise missle attacked every single day. Then you help me get a bunch of tech deals which fills up my slots but forget that I won't be able to get your tech to you until they're over and you decide to perm ZI me? Man can someone shut this guy up already?