IAA Q&A

[center][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/isuppose240/NewIAAflagcopy.png[/img]

[left]The Imperial Ruling Council of IAA will be here to answer your questions. We are listed below:

His Majesty, the Emperor: Chimaera
Grand Vizier: Stagger Lee
Imperial Regent: Voodoo Nova
Grand Admiral: Flyingscotsman
Grand Moff: mastabadey
Imperial Exchequer: Draeg

OOC: Obligatory metal: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52JnyjJ4YHY"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=52JnyjJ4YHY[/url]
[/left] [/center]

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, first and foremost, we'd been good friends for over two years - that sort of thing doesn't wither and die overnight.

Second, to give a foundation to live around (and an excuse to chill on IRC), I moved us to another game temporarily.

We lost some people, but that's to be expected. When we realized the time was right to reform, I sent out a mass email on our website and people came streaming back. I believe we had around 75 nations after a week, most of whom were rerolls of those who had been destroyed years before.

Honestly, the community sticking around is a credit to every single Imperial that stuck with it through the hard times - followed each other from alliance to alliance on Bob in the meantime, while pretending to care about a different game as an excuse to still spend time with fellow Imperials.

There's no community like it. Never will be, never could be.

Quick question, why isn't Mathias listed on the IRC list under his respective position as Sith Apprentice? This is obviously just another attempt by Voodoo to censor the magnificent Mathias. I demand answers!

Edited by MASTABADEY

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1270868364' post='2255020']
Because our flag is absolutely gorgeous.

If you need a better reason, we have no interest in answering your questions.
[/quote]

The old flag is much better, lets be serious.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='10 April 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1270869463' post='2255048']
The absolute annihilation of the Siberian Tige...

Sorry, I cannot answer that at this time.
[/quote]

I will never allow such a thing to occur.

<_<

Also Hello Chimaera.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 April 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1270869013' post='2255034']
Mathias isn't on the IRC. He's not good enough to be on the IRC.

You can't [b]handle[/b] the IRC.

Also, it was the failed NationStates2. The worst game ever created.
[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha, I remember nations states one, soooo boring. I remember just hoping that our alliance would get invaded, just to have something to do. I also remember getting senator by trading votes with the members of my alliance, and the leader getting ticked at me :P

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='09 April 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1270869454' post='2255047']
If you could go back to the No Vision War, would you do anything differently?

Assuming that the same terms that GATO received had been offered to you before you disbanded, would you have accepted them or disbanded anyway?
[/quote]

I'll step in and take this one. I wouldn't have turned down Emperor and let Junkalunka get it. And had we been offered terms, I would have taken them.

EDIT: That was my answer, even though I don't think there can be an "official answer" to a hypothetical question.

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' date='09 April 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1270870142' post='2255069']
What did you think of the most recent war?
[/quote]

There is not enough space on this board for me to actually answer that question. Short answer is, it was messed up all around.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='10 April 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1270872523' post='2255115']
VooDoo my man, when does the IAA-\m/ loving begin?
[/quote]

When you get your fine $@! over to our forums.