Cn-ART SoTW themes

Bwyard

Hey its bwyard again. And im here to announce that Cn-art is now accepting recommedations for themes for sotw. But it is left up to artist registered on our forums to choose and discuss the theme.
here is the link: http://spreadsheets5.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dG5ERTlTdTBKODNjYTJmN3BUWGZkeGc6MQ

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='10 April 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1270948011' post='2255971']
Norse mythology, Pokemon, and how about some Cyber nation sigs? Just revolving around general features of the game and what not?
[/quote]
I second the use of Pokemon. Not for any reason [i]particular[/i] :smug:

[quote name='The Reccesion' date='11 April 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1270960171' post='2256137']
Charizard competition. ;)Charizard being the best Pokemon out there. :D
[/quote]
Check your facts sir, best Pokemon is Snorlax.

Stars Wars, specific country, specific city, minimalist, cybernations alliance, cybernations war, favorite movie, animal, stock art (certain picture must be used), certain color, Pokemon, certain game theme, console theme, certain cn member theme, favorite music, favorite food, ect ect.
This list could go on forever.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' date='10 April 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1270948011' post='2255971']
Norse mythology, Pokemon, and how about some Cyber nation sigs? Just revolving around general features of the game and what not?
[/quote]
actually all those themes except for cybernations are already slated for future contests.

Filling out the form provided will improve the chances that the theme gets done. I am using it as a list of future themes past themes suggestion adn sotw winners so it where everything is going to be so if you really want it go ahead adn fill out the form.