A NEW ORDER FOR INVICTA

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='multi' date='10 April 2010 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1270907379' post='2255443']
More like Rectum Invictorum...
[/quote]
O ho! How very clever! Truly, you have staggered us with your mighty wit! Please, sir, how could I or anyone else ever defeat you in a battle of wordplay? We should just walk away, our head hanging low with shame.

I still honestly don't understand the whole Invicta (or Haflinger) hatred thing but if you feel it best to change your name/theme then I guess all the best with that. I hope it works out for you.

[quote name='Mayzie' date='12 April 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1271073267' post='2257273']
I still honestly don't understand the whole Invicta (or Haflinger) hatred thing but if you feel it best to change your name/theme then I guess all the best with that. I hope it works out for you.
[/quote]

It boils down to jealousy. Jealousy of our rugged good looks, and our finely-chiseled abs. Jealousy of our ability to drink copious amounts of whiskey or rum, and still make it to work in the morning without a hangover. Jealousy of our skills in RTS and browser-based games. Jealousy of our elite culinary skills. ^_^

Seriously though, the anti-Invicta crusade is getting pretty stale. We want to spice up the game for ourselves. If people don’t get it, or don’t approve, that’s their problem. We’re doing this for our membership and no one else..

As for Haflinger…he’s been sought after by many alliances, but his loyalty has always been to Invicta. I think that’s where the hatred comes from. People always despise what they covet, and cannot have.

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' date='12 April 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1271097532' post='2257527']
As for Haflinger…he’s been sought after by many alliances, but his loyalty has always been to Invicta. I think that’s where the hatred comes from. People always despise what they covet, and cannot have.
[/quote]
I'd rather burn MK to the ground then ever have Haflinger as a member.

[i]Literally[/i] revolt.

Hatred comes from his terrible, terrible, terrible posting and manner of conducting himself. I hope to god this change means he is done. Invicta could start to regain respect if that is the case.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='11 April 2010 - 03:20 AM' timestamp='1270956002' post='2256092']
When I think the word "pretentious", iFOK certainly does not come to mind.
[/quote]

iFOK usually comes up when you think of things like "losers" or "subhuman". Refer to Michiel's signature for 1 and speak to them in Dutch for 2.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='12 April 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1271097930' post='2257532']

[i]Literally[/i] revolt.

Hatred comes from his terrible, terrible, terrible posting and manner of conducting himself. I hope to god this change means he is done. Invicta could start to regain respect if that is the case.
[/quote]
Your vendetta is noted.

Good luck to the reforming of your alliance. It take balls to dare change an already established concept. Best of luck to you guys in the future and hopefully our two alliances will be moving along a more amicable path from now on.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='12 April 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1271108774' post='2257760']
iFOK usually comes up when you think of things like "losers" or "subhuman". Refer to Michiel's signature for 1 and speak to them in Dutch for 2.
[/quote]

Hey now just because you got your feelings trampled on by Polar doesn't mean you have to make yourself feel better by calling Dutchies subhuman!

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='12 April 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1271097930' post='2257532']
[/quote]

/me warms up the Haflinger-bots to send over to MK. :)

[i]Literally[/i] revolt.

[/quote]
Woah!!, Did I miss something?

[quote name='Haflinger' date='12 April 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1271112256' post='2257832']
Your vendetta is noted.
[/quote]
If it was a vendetta, you'd be dead.

[quote name='Thrash' date='13 April 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1271161676' post='2258608']
/me warms up the Haflinger-bots to send over to MK. :)
[/quote]
This is a crime against humanity. :(

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='13 April 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1271195391' post='2259168']
Woah!!, Did I miss something?
[/quote]
I think its pretty well established~

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='12 April 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1271097930' post='2257532'
[/quote]

Given how MK have Penlugue Solaris and flak attack, wouldn't another fellow with a "terrible, terrible, terrible posting and manner of conducting himself" just fit right in?

Much like a lubed foot.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='12 April 2010 - 01:45 PM' timestamp='1271097930' post='2257532']

[i]Literally[/i] revolt.

[/quote]

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='13 April 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1271197954' post='2259222']
[/quote]

Double speak much? :rolleyes:

[quote]Hatred comes from his terrible, terrible, terrible posting and manner of conducting himself. I hope to god this change means he is done. Invicta could start to regain respect if that is the case.[/quote]

Are you saying that you dislike an entire alliance because you have disdain for one of their vocal members? I can say the same thing for MK and most alliances from SF. That doesn't necessarily mean I dislike either of those two.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='13 April 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1271197954' post='2259222']
[/quote]
Oh I think I can manage somehow; I've met a few of your kind before.

[img]http://www.thegreatwhiteknight.com/whiteknight/WhiteKnight.jpg[/img]