A NEW ORDER FOR INVICTA

I skimmed the first and last page, and I'd just like to say a few words.

If this is real, it wont change Invicta or its image, or how it runs. To do that you need a complete overhaul of who governs you and a new set of allies, basically complete reformation.

If this is fake, which it sounds like it is, well yeah, fake.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of negative comments in here, which all boil down to one thing: for Invicta to be liked by certain groups, it would have to sell off all of its friends.

If that's the sort of thing it takes to get approval, Invicta should be proud people focus on it so much.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='M6 Redneck' date='11 April 2010 - 02:08 PM' timestamp='1271005720' post='2256409']
Leaving Poisiden and losing mandatory treaty elements.

I may consider returning.

Congrates RI.

M6
[/quote]

If you're talking about senate rotation, they're still in PEACE.
Not that I'd wish your return on them.

Nothing wrong with senate rotation. I think it is rather good. It is the binding ties regarding defence that the exit from Pos severed that I applaud.

Trust me Dera, Invicta would not be dismayed if I returned. Just because some alliances cannot take critism does not mean I am not a team player.

M6

[quote name='Samotopia' date='11 April 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1270960150' post='2256136']
Downgraded to an MDoAP with UPN...its a start.
[/quote]
Start to what? xD

Also, good luck Invicta with your new name and good luck in the future! I completely understand you downgrading our treaty but it still means we are strong allies and I hope this continues.

o/ New Name Which I Cannot Spell
o/ Invicta

Invicta's new path has brought out the naysayers. But from the other side of the treaty web, let's hoist them on their own petard.
[indent]Judge an alliance by the character of their enemies.[/indent]
An edited quote of the Neverenders' sig.

Edited by Yggdrazil

[quote name='Yggdrazil' date='11 April 2010 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1271017581' post='2256550']
Invicta's new path has brought out the naysayers. But from their side of the treaty web, let's hoist them on their own petard.[/quote]
I recommend you check the meaning of the phrase "hoist with his own petard" (and variants). I'd be very surprised if you meant to say that about an ally.

[quote name='Tautology' date='11 April 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1271019622' post='2256573']
I recommend you check the meaning of the phrase "hoist with his own petard" (and variants). I'd be very surprised if you meant to say that about an ally.
[/quote]
I think he's talking about the side of the web that invicta is NOT on

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='11 April 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1271013450' post='2256492']
What is the one true faith, anyway? Catholicism?
[/quote]
The answer to this question can be found on our forums. It's not Catholicism though.

[quote name='Aeternalis' date='11 April 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1271020765' post='2256581']
I think he's talking about the side of the web that invicta is NOT on
[/quote]

I apologized for the ambiguity. I've since clarified my remarks with an edit. You are correct.

[quote name='Trace' date='09 April 2010 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1270860265' post='2254826']
Actions speak louder than words. Changing your name is not going to help public opinion much. That being said, I think the only place you guys can go is up.
[/quote]
So long as they keep Haflinger around for comedic value